10.09.09 Premiere

“The September Issue” LA Premiere

After 24 hours without internet access I breathe a sigh of relief as the withdrawal symptoms were seriously beginning to kicking in.

We saw the red carpet for the New York premiere, now the ladies on the west coast put on their best dresses for “The September Issue” LA premiere.

Ginnifer Goodwin was by far my favourite wearing a cute red embellished Marc Jacobs Resort 2010 dress with a tiered skirt and a ribbon tied to the waist.

My only problem are the pointy pumps, the runway heels are divine although I can imagine impossible to walk in.

May I just say WOW.

Shenae Grimes blows me away wearing a stunning sparkling black dress from the Fendi Spring 2009, and I really disliked that collection so this look is even more impressive.

Her hair was swept to the side, her make-up was flawless and she paired her dress with stunning Jimmy Choo Karina studded shoe-boots.

She works this grown up look well without looking too old.

I get a boho hippy vibe from Jennifer Morrison in this Stella McCartney maxi dress, when I would’ve assumed the wearer of this dress would have given off more of a gothic vibe.

I surprisingly don’t hate the look.  The lace and velvet details add to the charm of this look.

Rose Byrne wore an Alberta Ferretti Fall 2009 teal silk chiffon and sequin cocktail dress.

The dress is unexpectedly paired with nude heels and silvery clutch.

Trust Maggie Q to be the sex kitten of this red carpet.

The stunning actress looked outstanding wearing a Azzaro strapless dress.

The dusty pink strapless dress has a bow detailing at hem and studded details on the hip.

The actress paired her dress with nude Brian Atwood Manic pumps.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Runway To "Whiteout" LA Premiere - Kate Beckinsale In Jil Sander

Runway To “Whiteout” LA Premiere – Kate Beckinsale In Jil Sander

14 Responses to “The September Issue” LA Premiere

1. Victoria September 10, 2009 at 14:43 #

I agree with you about Ginnifer. BDOTW contender perhaps?

2. Gasp September 10, 2009 at 14:44 #

Maggie Q. clutch is by Stella McCartney! ;)

3. Lee September 10, 2009 at 14:57 #

Ginnifer looks really cute.

Shenae – I think the dress short be shortened just a tad, to knee length. Otherwise she looks great.

Jennifer – dislike those knee cut-outs.

I think Maggie and Rose look great but HATE the shoes. Gross colour and don’t pair well with the outfits.

4. Ally September 10, 2009 at 15:37 #

Maggie Q ftw! She is stunning!

5. jb September 10, 2009 at 15:48 #

Shenae looks great here. After a shaky start she is really starting to get things right lately and is becoming one of my red carpet favorites.

6. Dana September 10, 2009 at 16:04 #

Ginnifer looks ADORABLE. Love it. And I’m totally digging her pixie cut.

7. Linda September 10, 2009 at 16:50 #

I love Ginnifer Goodwyn more each time I see her out. I agree with the BDOTW contender suggestion!

Shanae Grimes has really turned it out here! She looks great in that dress and she has gained some much needed weight in the past year, looking healthy and happy.

I love Rose Byrne’s look too. Everyone looks very good except for Jennifer Morrison, – can’t say anything nice about that outfit.

8. Linda September 10, 2009 at 16:52 #

FC, I totally feel what you’re saying about the shoes shown on the model with Ginnifer’s dress. I didn’t notice that until it was pointed out, but those are divine shoes indeed.

9. zoe September 10, 2009 at 19:27 #

wow, wow, wow at ginnifer,shenae ,and maggie q!

10. lucas September 11, 2009 at 01:19 #

I think the dress Maggie Q is wearing was worn by Zoe Salanda on Jimmy Kimmel while promoting Star Treck back in May. Ginnifer looks amazing though that was my Favorite dress from the Resort 2010 Marc Jacobs collection.

• Fashion Critic September 11, 2009 at 01:26 #

it was my fave too the Marc Jacobs

11. Mare September 11, 2009 at 09:09 #

I didn’t like Stella Mccartney collection all that much, but Jennifer Morrison has such a pretty face, it doesn’t matter what she has on…she is so cute!

• Fashion Critic September 11, 2009 at 13:24 #

I agree Jennifer could sell anything with that face.

12. Jade September 11, 2009 at 17:33 #

WOW SHANAE GRIMES! definitely a turn for the better. too bad her character on 90210′s second season isn’t faring as well.