10.09.09

Saks Fifth Avenue Launch Of Designer Third Floor

We’ve seen Leighton Meester wearing Victoria Beckham’s dresses on set, now her co-star Blake Lively has worn this stunning blue Spring 2009 dress on the red carpet.

I love the colour on her.  VB would be proud.

What?!?!?

Now there’s a first. Georgina Chapman not wearing Louboutin’s.

I don’t think I have ever seen the beautiful designer not wearing Louboutin’s. This is as shocking as it would be if she didn’t wear her own collection on the red carpet.

Of course she did wear her own collection, this time she wore the same Marchesa Resort 2010 one-shouldered dress Diane Kruger wore recently but in black.

I’m not quite getting the wow factor from Charlize Theron wearing a black and white floral Dior dress, but there’s no denying how beautiful and chic she looks here.

Alexis Bledel walked the red carpet with Christian Siriano, so this could be a Spring 2010 preview?

Her nude one shouldered satin top and snake skirt printed skirt was accented with ravishing red Christian Dior heels.

I adore this look, the red is fabulous.

Michelle Monaghan looked lovely as ever wearing a J. Mendel’s electric purple brushstroke dress with an amazing statement necklace and Christian Louboutin for J. Mendel grey gladiators sandals.

Sporting longer hair Taraji P. Henson looked classy wearing a studded Kaufman Franco one-shouldered dress.

Love the colour on her.

Credit: style.com & Wireimage

Bloggers & Celebs @ BCBG Max Azria

Bloggers & Celebs @ BCBG Max Azria

BCBG Max Azria Spring 2010

BCBG Max Azria Spring 2010

7 Responses to Saks Fifth Avenue Launch Of Designer Third Floor

1. Sarah September 10, 2009 at 19:10 #

Wow, I’m loving everything here! (That doesn’t happen ery often!) The dresses are lovely and styled fabulously!

My only complaint has nothing to do with the clothes: Blake quit it with that head tilt already!!

2. Ally September 10, 2009 at 20:25 #

Well I now have my BDOTW! Alexis Bledel looks absolutely stunning. I would have thought the nude trend wouldn’t work on her since she is fairly pale, but it just makes her skin and eyes look even more amazing. And pairing it with those red shoes instead of boring old black pumps (or *shudder* booties)? Shut-it-down perfection.

3. Gaber September 10, 2009 at 21:06 #

Georgina I like.
    Everyone else – I either do not care for (Taraji and Charlize), or simply dislike (the skirt on Alexis, the shoes and the length of the dress on Michelle, and what the dress does for Blake’s body).

4. Antonio Emanuele September 10, 2009 at 21:22 #

i hope to see Alexis Bledel as a contender of BDOTW as i love every single thing on her outfit, especially the snake print skirt.. (:

5. zzarazza September 10, 2009 at 21:30 #

This is a very interesting look on Alexis Bledel, I love how this dress gently shines but I’m not sure about the shade of red she chose for shoes. Maybe if they were a tad darker, like her lipstick?

Something is wrong with Charlize makeup, maybe it’s the photo or unfortunate lighting, but she looks tired.

Georgina on the other hand looks georgious :) as does Blake Lively, have you seen her jewelry? Marvelous!

6. alex September 11, 2009 at 00:13 #

Alexis’ eyes are to die for.
    I would really like to see Blake on a different pose, so tiring…

Btw, I’ve seen you on Elle España : )

7. Lee September 11, 2009 at 09:04 #

Alexis eyes are truly amazing – she looks great.

Blake looks amazing and I agree, enough with the head tilt.

I think Charlize’s dress is boring – makes her look like an ‘ou boere tannie van Nelspruit’ haha (Translation: An old Afrikaner lady from a small town in South Africa).

Love Michelle’s dress but not the length. Makes her look like a squat duck. Short hemlines don’t suit her…