Runway To “Whiteout” LA Premiere – Kate Beckinsale In Jil Sander

Maybe it’s because I’m sitting in an air conditioned Starbucks or maybe it’s because Kate Beckinsale looks so drop-dead gorgeous, but I have goosebumps right about now.

I LOVE the simplicity of Kate’s Jil Sander Fall 2009 strapless gown.

The structure of the bodice, and the draped detail on the hip are exquisite.

She’s so effortless, so chic, not a hint of the over-dresser she used to be.

Kate pairs her look with gold accessories and very loosely ties her hair back.

We waited months for Jil Sander to hint the red carpet, and now we’ve had 3 looks in a space of a week.

Guess who has just booked herself a place on the BDOTW list?

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Sachin and Babi Spring 2010

Sachin and Babi Spring 2010

Bloggers & Celebs @ BCBG Max Azria

Bloggers & Celebs @ BCBG Max Azria

10 Responses to Runway To “Whiteout” LA Premiere – Kate Beckinsale In Jil Sander

1. Hellwafashion September 10, 2009 at 17:37 #

it feels like 100 degrees in Dubai, but you’re right about the goosebumps. She looks amazing.Better on Kate than on the model.

2. Ally September 10, 2009 at 18:00 #

She looks amazing. Perfect toned down jewelry that complement instead of overpower the dress. My one complaint is that she could have hemmed up the dress just a little so it isn’t dragging on the floor!

3. Tanya September 10, 2009 at 19:19 #

She is so gorgeous in this dress, or without! I’m sure she will win BDOTW!

4. Kim September 10, 2009 at 20:29 #

I adore her even when she is overdressed!

5. Marie September 10, 2009 at 20:32 #

I looooove this dress!!

6. Louisa September 11, 2009 at 03:57 #

The strapless dress is a deceivingly difficult look to pull off and yet Kate does this beautifully. I am so sick of girls wearing strapless dresses either too low or too high to a very unflattering effect… It is already a style which only a few can get away with. Meanwhile – Kate’s bodice sits at exactly the right level and draws attention to her glowing face, lovely decolletage and sculpted arms. Stunning!!!

7. cucumber eyes September 11, 2009 at 07:18 #

she looks so divine…

8. Lee September 11, 2009 at 09:26 #

She looks STUNNING! Thought the hair should have been in an up do though

9. Flora September 11, 2009 at 14:55 #

is it me or this not much different from what she usually wears? Long black strapless column dress, minimal accessories, St Tropez-ed to within an inch of her life. Yes, it’s Jil Sander so it’s more structured than her usual J Mendel-type red carpet gowns, but it’s not exactly a departure for Kate. Maybe something in a different length or in a print for a change, or just not black, or white. Anything to mix it up a bit!

10. Lala/S-R September 11, 2009 at 15:15 #

Gosh, I just love this woman! She’s so gorg and she has the personality to go with it. She looks great!!!