Lady GaGa In Berlin

Lady Gaga who’s renowned for her quirky style made a television appearance on ‘Monster Cable’ at the IFA Fair in Berlin, Germany this week.

She wore an ivory and black swirl embroidered Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 dress with a blouson skirt and sculptured shoulders.

Her look was paired with candyfloss pink lips, black platform heels and her trademark shades.

The real highlight of the look was her crimped platinum bob, which made her look like a cute little poodle.

But would’ve we expect nothing less from the OTT singer?

GaGa later added pink thigh-high boots to her look, when she launched her own earphones range.

The singer arrived at Tegel Airport in Berlin on Sunday wearing a Village People leather biker hat, paired with black cigarette pants, black oversized shades and a Jasmine di Milo Fall 2009 butterfly vest.

The runway vest was paired with a strapless black jumpsuit, but when you’re Lady GaGa anything goes.

At an event last night GaGa paired a Maison Michel Fall 2009 lace veil with a lace fingerless gloves, a rubber dress and a rubber black cape.

She must have been sweating bucket loads.

Only she can get away with this type of look.

[nggallery id=174]

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Wenn

19 thoughts on “Lady GaGa In Berlin

1. MEME

I don’t know why so many people hate her style…. I like it….. she’s always in character…. and she dresses for herself…… Fashion doesn’t always have to be so tidy……. sometimes you have to let loose wit’ it……. and have fun…..

2. marvel

WOW! Would expcect nothing less from this fame whore. Surprised that in Marc Jacobs she didnt add bunny ears or something else more ridiculous.

3. robbie

god when will this vile tramp just f*ck off already. she makes nice clothes look cheap and tacky. also thanks gaga for ruining the whole marilyn image.

if i ever see her i would love to throw a shoe at her!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mimi

Lady Ga Ga – very apt name. Can’t agree that she gets away with this look – whenever I see her I just think: “Stupid woman, why don’t you just go away.” And her “music’s” dreadful too.

5. justme

She’s always on someone’s worst dressed list so I’m not sure she gets away with it lol.
    That being said, is it just me or is she starting to tone it down a little? Before, she would’ve worn that Jasmine Di Milo vest with booty shorts lol.

6. Terry

The rubber ensemble is tacky, but I love Jasmine di Milo’s cut-out top and the shocking pink stockings she wore in the first outfit. No words for the crimped bob, this is a nightmare from the 80s I wish it stayed in the 80s.

7. Liza

It seems as if she is going for the looks only for their eccentricity and not at all thinking about how it is going to look on her body…
    She does not look good in a lot of things she wears just because of fit problems.

8. AnaA

I still don’t understand why would a stylist want her to promote his/her clothes. She just makes everything look dreadful and cheap…

Even when she is wearing something tasteful.

9. StopTheApes

I love her style, it’s quirky and fun. I only wish her music was as impressive and creative as her fashion sense…

10. lii

i lovvvve gaga’s daring choices! one of the only celebrities that truly dare to go outrageous and evoke their alter ego! LOVE her YSL fall 09 pumps! she has 2 pairs, the black ones and the dark brown!

11. Pen Pen

I would love to see Lady Gaga wearing the Jasmine di Milo platform in the pic, it would suit her well. I don’t hate on the way she dresses, it’s no fashionista but I take her over Amanda Bynes any day.

12. Valerie

She definitely can’t get away with this. Her look at the start of her career was quirky but never forced. Now she’s anything but.