Lady GaGa In Berlin

Lady Gaga who’s renowned for her quirky style made a television appearance on ‘Monster Cable’ at the IFA Fair in Berlin, Germany this week.

She wore an ivory and black swirl embroidered Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 dress with a blouson skirt and sculptured shoulders.

Her look was paired with candyfloss pink lips, black platform heels and her trademark shades.

The real highlight of the look was her crimped platinum bob, which made her look like a cute little poodle.

But would’ve we expect nothing less from the OTT singer?

GaGa later added pink thigh-high boots to her look, when she launched her own earphones range.

The singer arrived at Tegel Airport in Berlin on Sunday wearing a Village People leather biker hat, paired with black cigarette pants, black oversized shades and a Jasmine di Milo Fall 2009 butterfly vest.

The runway vest was paired with a strapless black jumpsuit, but when you’re Lady GaGa anything goes.

At an event last night GaGa paired a Maison Michel Fall 2009 lace veil with a lace fingerless gloves, a rubber dress and a rubber black cape.

She must have been sweating bucket loads.

Only she can get away with this type of look.

[nggallery id=174]

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Wenn

"Coco Avant Chanel" Japan Premiere

“Coco Avant Chanel” Japan Premiere

In Petra Ecclestone's Closet - Peter Pilotto Bead Embellished Digital Print Dress

In Petra Ecclestone’s Closet – Peter Pilotto Bead Embellished Digital Print Dress

19 Responses to Lady GaGa In Berlin

1. MEME September 8, 2009 at 16:14 #

I don’t know why so many people hate her style…. I like it….. she’s always in character…. and she dresses for herself…… Fashion doesn’t always have to be so tidy……. sometimes you have to let loose wit’ it……. and have fun…..

2. marvel September 8, 2009 at 16:17 #

WOW! Would expcect nothing less from this fame whore. Surprised that in Marc Jacobs she didnt add bunny ears or something else more ridiculous.

3. robbie September 8, 2009 at 16:37 #

god when will this vile tramp just f*ck off already. she makes nice clothes look cheap and tacky. also thanks gaga for ruining the whole marilyn image.

if i ever see her i would love to throw a shoe at her!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mimi September 8, 2009 at 16:42 #

Lady Ga Ga – very apt name. Can’t agree that she gets away with this look – whenever I see her I just think: “Stupid woman, why don’t you just go away.” And her “music’s” dreadful too.

5. justme September 8, 2009 at 16:46 #

She’s always on someone’s worst dressed list so I’m not sure she gets away with it lol.
    That being said, is it just me or is she starting to tone it down a little? Before, she would’ve worn that Jasmine Di Milo vest with booty shorts lol.

• Fashion Critic September 8, 2009 at 18:00 #

LOL when I say getting away with it, I mean it not a shocker. :)

6. Terry September 8, 2009 at 16:48 #

The rubber ensemble is tacky, but I love Jasmine di Milo’s cut-out top and the shocking pink stockings she wore in the first outfit. No words for the crimped bob, this is a nightmare from the 80s I wish it stayed in the 80s.

7. WendyB September 8, 2009 at 18:00 #

Ahhh! I love her. I need to stop being so lazy and do the post I’ve been mentally writing about my love for her.

8. Linda September 8, 2009 at 20:49 #

All I can say about these looks is yuck, yuck, yuck.

9. Liza September 8, 2009 at 21:43 #

It seems as if she is going for the looks only for their eccentricity and not at all thinking about how it is going to look on her body…
    She does not look good in a lot of things she wears just because of fit problems.

10. Jess September 8, 2009 at 22:04 #

well I love the 2nd outfit, minus the hat.

11. AnaA September 8, 2009 at 23:35 #

I still don’t understand why would a stylist want her to promote his/her clothes. She just makes everything look dreadful and cheap…

Even when she is wearing something tasteful.

• Miles Luthuli October 13, 2009 at 12:58 #

aybo! AnaA where do you come from! Clearly you don’t know anything about fashion and making a statement….

12. StopTheApes September 9, 2009 at 00:10 #

I love her style, it’s quirky and fun. I only wish her music was as impressive and creative as her fashion sense…

13. lii September 9, 2009 at 02:43 #

i lovvvve gaga’s daring choices! one of the only celebrities that truly dare to go outrageous and evoke their alter ego! LOVE her YSL fall 09 pumps! she has 2 pairs, the black ones and the dark brown!

14. Pen Pen September 9, 2009 at 07:37 #

I would love to see Lady Gaga wearing the Jasmine di Milo platform in the pic, it would suit her well. I don’t hate on the way she dresses, it’s no fashionista but I take her over Amanda Bynes any day.

15. nicole September 9, 2009 at 07:42 #

ugh attention seeker and she doesnt look good in any outfit

16. Adrien September 9, 2009 at 08:05 #

Like the first outfit, really like the second one but HATE the rubber dress!!

17. Valerie September 9, 2009 at 09:19 #

She definitely can’t get away with this. Her look at the start of her career was quirky but never forced. Now she’s anything but.