You guys certainly make these weekly polls interesting.

I would’ve bet my entire shoe collection that you would’ve picked Zhang Ziyi in Chanel Couture as your Best Dressed this week as your comments were so favourable, but it appears many more of you were actually more impressed by the Chiling Lin in her form fitting Salvatore Ferragamo black backless gown.

“Chiling Lin…that dress looks like it was made for her alone” said Shubby Doo.

A sentiment I couldn’t agree more with, but I opted for Sharon Stone.

As I said in my post, Sharon was on my worst dressed list for years. She wowed me at Cannes Film Festival and here again at the 2009 Rudolph Valentino Awards.

She was a vision of perfection in her strapless spiral Armani Privé Fall 2009 gown. It was the type of perfection we only get from Charlize and Cate.

Does this mean that there’s hope for the other women on my worst dress list – Phoebe Price and Bai Ling?

Nah….doubt it.

Credit: Zuma & Wireimage

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Who Wore RM by Roland Mouret Better? Amber Rose or Katy Perry

Who Wore RM by Roland Mouret Better? Amber Rose or Katy Perry

6 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Chiling Lin in Salvatore Ferragamo & Sharon Stone in Armani Privé

1. StopTheApes September 6, 2009 at 18:17 #

I really disliked Sharon’s dress, I have no idea why.
    But I do think it’s an enormous improvement, everything not-hideous is improvement for Sharon.

2. Vera September 6, 2009 at 19:13 #

I voted for Sharon, too.

It is a very nice change – she is a beautiful woman, she must look this everytime.

Just LOVE.

3. Ahot September 6, 2009 at 20:27 #

Oh yes she was great. Sharon was my second choice as she has changed for the best but i always knew she could if she wants it

4. shubby doo September 6, 2009 at 21:28 #

yay! so happy c lin won…one definitely has to give credit where else it is due…and it is due to sharon stone…

lol @ the possibility of hope for bai ling…i also doubt that change will happen…in fact i can bet it wont!!! :)

5. sydneycheapchic September 7, 2009 at 08:01 #

I voted for Chiling Ling and I still believe she deserves it… BUT the more I look at it the more i think it would’ve looked so much better if she has some hint of a derrier!

6. ThaiGal September 9, 2009 at 14:09 #

I vote for Chiling Lin too!! I think she’s absolutely gorgeous and graceful in that dress. The most important reason why I vote for her is that she really look simply stunning while keep it sexy. I think that dress is really sexy itself but it could look rather cheap or tasteless on some girls, but not her.

Though, this week vote is kinda hard for me to choose, cause there are many dresses worth BDOTW including Sharon’s.