From Cynthia Nixon To Miranda Hobbes

From Cynthia Nixon To Miranda Hobbes

In Audrina Patridge's Closet - Alexander McQueen Patent Leather Sandals

In Audrina Patridge’s Closet – Alexander McQueen Patent Leather Sandals

38 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. eder September 4, 2009 at 18:04 #

My vote goes for Zhang Ziyi, she looks outsanding in that dress.. but Sharon also looked amazing this week

Have a nice weekend
    Greetings from spain FC :D

• Fashion Critic September 4, 2009 at 18:15 #

Hey eder, have a nice sunny weekend. :*

2. Leo September 4, 2009 at 18:10 #

I’m so in love with Zhang Ziyi’s look.

3. Ally September 4, 2009 at 18:15 #

I went with Zhang Ziyi. She looks stunning in that dress and I love that it isn’t conventional.

Too bad Rumor wore that white Zac Posen dress to Letterman instead of on the redcarpet b/c she looked amazing. Hopefully she can keep it up :). It must be rough for your mother to pretty much always outshine you.

4. shubby doo September 4, 2009 at 19:09 #

fab shortlist…Zhang Ziyi, C Lin, S Stone…darn it…this is a really tough week..i’m going for C Lin…that dress looks like it was made for her alone.

5. Katie September 4, 2009 at 19:10 #

I love Zhang Ziyi’s dress. It’s such a beautiful combination of soft and romantic, and then hard and modern. She accessorized perfectly. Love, love, love.

• justme September 4, 2009 at 21:21 #

Exactly. She’s like a fabulous fashion package deal or something lol.
      She got my vote.

6. Rebecca September 4, 2009 at 19:14 #

Zhang Ziyi is my choice.

I was so tempted to go for Tyra or Eva. Also I have to give recognition to Rumor, she has come a long way in such a short space of time.

Site is fab as usual.

• Fashion Critic September 4, 2009 at 19:21 #

thanks Rebecca

7. jonh September 4, 2009 at 19:31 #

my votr iss for tyra banks!!!!! she is amazing!!!

8. Marianna Cataldi September 4, 2009 at 19:34 #

I never thought that I was going to say this: Sharon is the best for me!

9. Lisa-kaye September 4, 2009 at 20:59 #

Tyra Banks gets my vote, thankfully toned down to what we’re used to seeing her in, but the more subtle look definitely suits her. She looks striking and that colour on her is gorgeous!!

10. Camilla September 4, 2009 at 21:10 #

Zhang Ziyi doesn’t look so special when so small, but she’s my winner. Glad you’ve gone for quality over quantity this week, it’s a difficult list!

• Fashion Critic September 4, 2009 at 21:16 #

This is how I’m going to do it from now on – max of 8 unless it’s an ridiculous week.

It looks much better and the poll is more competitive.

• sydneycheapchic September 5, 2009 at 00:23 #

What is your critieria FC??

• Fashion Critic September 5, 2009 at 08:36 #

Fabulosity, X Factor, Wow Factor, Most Improved, and the ability to give me goosebumps

• sydneycheapchic September 6, 2009 at 12:24 #

BUt i thought it was also affected by amount of responses to a certain outfit??

• Fashion Critic September 6, 2009 at 14:40 #

I thought that went without saying.

It seems like you knew the answer to your question :)

11. Viktoria September 4, 2009 at 21:58 #

wow amazing dresses

12. zoe September 4, 2009 at 22:17 #

sharon looks amazing and i was very tempted to vote for her, but zhang ziyi is just perfection in chanel couture and i thought, if sharon wore zhang’s dress and zhang wore sharon’s who would look better? zhang would look great in sharon’s dress but i don’t think sharon would look that great in the chanel. so…yeah, with that very twisted reasoning hahaha my vote goes to zhang! <3

13. Gaber September 4, 2009 at 22:20 #

I miss Barbara Palombelli.
    Still, even if she was included she couldn’t compete with Ziyi.
    Perfect!

14. Ahot September 4, 2009 at 22:57 #

true that. we get better pictures so you can compare all the dresses and choose better. Rumer all the way. She had an amazing week, and she will one day step in her mother’s shoes. She is still learning after all.

• Pen Pen September 5, 2009 at 02:28 #

i voted for Rumer too, for once I really think she is a beautiful girl and she finally dresses to fit her body type. Before this, she always looks like an awkward giraffe … no offense.

15. sydneycheapchic September 5, 2009 at 00:19 #

Chiling Lin.. because I would love to look anywhere as good as she does in that dress!

That’s classic personified!

16. Victoria September 5, 2009 at 09:54 #

I like seeing the recent improvements from Rumer and Eva’s dress is pretty daring but Zhang Ziyi gets the vote! Knew I was going to vote for her once I saw the photo. :D

17. FashionLover September 5, 2009 at 13:21 #

Zhang Ziyi looks amazing! Rumer Willis is a close second! btw just saw a pic of Rachel McAdams wearing the same stella mccatrney jacket! she rocked the jacket as well!

btw FC how do you choose your wish list every week? is it random or something you see in magazines,just asking! because the pieces are always impeccable

• Fashion Critic September 5, 2009 at 19:38 #

the wish list page is here

• Fashion Critic September 5, 2009 at 19:38 #

Oh the favourites…its from Net a Porter

• FashionLover September 6, 2009 at 01:37 #

thanks,i knew they linked to net a porter cuz i did buy thee pieces off your list :)

• Fashion Critic September 6, 2009 at 10:41 #

which ones did you buy? if you dont mind me asking.

• FashionLover September 6, 2009 at 16:10 #

sure no problem,i got to know about them from you anyways… I got the Marc Jacobs yellow and purple voille dress and the christian louboutin Esoteri 120 ankle boots and a big drain in my savings ;)

• Fashion Critic September 6, 2009 at 16:17 #

good job. I’m so jealous ;)

18. FashionLover September 5, 2009 at 13:23 #

by wish list i mean the favorites on the side of this page..i thought it was wish list!

19. ella September 5, 2009 at 16:42 #

Chiling Lin, she looks stunning in that dress.

20. Dorian Gray September 5, 2009 at 17:10 #

I love Afef’s dress! The colour and the shape are perfect!

21. StopTheApes September 6, 2009 at 00:21 #

Hard one, Zhang Ziyi and Rumer both look great, but I voted Dita because I just can’t get enough of her.

22. Rachel Marie September 6, 2009 at 14:51 #

This was not a great week for the red carpet, I think. Nothing like a Kruger/Miller ensemble to blow everyone else out of the water. It is refreshing to have a challenge though. I am shocked anew here at Mendes’ utter disregard for good taste! Although there is a rather scary pic of Drew Barrymore in a bowtie and baggy capris that’s been scaring me more.

23. Parvati September 6, 2009 at 16:08 #

I wish Rumer Willis’ Zac Posen look had been on this Best Dressed poll, because although the Stella McCartney look is fierce, I think the Zac Posen dress was amazing, so elegant on her!

Anyway, I voted for Eva Mendes. I didn’t like her barely-there make-up, but her gown is so impressive, with this vivid red colour that I couldn’t help but vote for it!