Runway To “Be Cointreauversial Show” – Dita von Teese In Fendi

Some of you have commented on previous Dita von Teese post that you are bored of her, mostly because her hair and make-up are always the same.

I will never tire of Dita.

She gives us perfection from the top of her head to the tip of her well-manicure big toe.

Just when you are expecting another black structured dress, she arrives at this event in a Fendi Spring 2009 nude dress covered in floral appliqués.

I was not at all fond of the Fendi Spring 2009 collection, but Dita’s dress has been modified to suit her sensual style.

The extra layer under the dress has been removed to become a shorter dress, with a deep plunging neckline showing even more of her milky skin.

Her look is complete with red lips, red nails, watermelon satin heels and a matching floral Fendi clutch.

She’s definitely up for Best Dressed this week, as she gives us the romance of summer dressing when so many are already wearing Fall pieces.

Debra Messing In Christian Siriano - The New York Pops 31st Birthday Gala

Debra Messing In Christian Siriano – The New York Pops 31st Birthday Gala

"Sorority Row" LA Premiere

“Sorority Row” LA Premiere

8 Responses to Runway To “Be Cointreauversial Show” – Dita von Teese In Fendi

1. Harris September 4, 2009 at 13:15 #

I totally disagree with all of the people who are bored with Dita’s hair and makeup. It is Dita’s trademark to have the porcelain skin, perfect makeup, red lips, and old glamour hair. She is always flawless and that is what she is best known for. I think she is fab.

2. SarahV September 4, 2009 at 13:25 #

I love this!!

3. lstp0136 September 4, 2009 at 14:01 #

Perfect. Karl Lagerfeld must be thinking of her when he was designing this dress, cause this is so very dita~~

4. Adrien September 4, 2009 at 15:21 #

GORGEOUS!! as (almost) always!!
    Something to forget the rainy weather oh great!!!

5. Jess September 4, 2009 at 22:50 #

she looks great. her make-up may be consistent, but her hair styles do vary a lot. I could never tire of her.
    I’d kill for half her wardrobe!

6. Sally September 4, 2009 at 23:17 #

How could anyone tire of Dita. I agree with Jess, she’s consistent, not boring.
    She has a strong point of view and is always impeccable.
    Dita = goddess.

7. Ashleeta September 4, 2009 at 23:43 #

I LOVE DITA VON TEESE!
    Im sorry to those who dont I guess you cant hang with someone whos style is consistently amazing clean and timeless
    she truly is an inspiration!

8. eclair September 5, 2009 at 10:29 #

I have missed her so much :) I love dita, even more so now that I’ve discovered her twitter page… what a genuine, warm, lovely, smart and funny woman she is (not to mention a glamour goddess!)