Who Wore Verasce Better? Gwyneth Paltrow or Mischa Barton

Gwyneth Paltrow wore her sexy gold and silver sparkling Versace Spring 2009 mini strapless dress back in February, when she took to the stage at the 2009 Grammy Awards.

She kept her pins under-wraps by pairing her dress with dove grey opaque tights and gunmetal grey heels.

Mischa Barton was snapped on the set of her new show “The Beautiful Life”, wearing the same dress a few weeks ago.

She accessorized her look with a pair of contrastingly edgy studded ankle boots and let the dress do the rest of the talking.

I would’ve given this to Gwyneth easily if it weren’t for the tights. She has endless long legs, and she was indoors why did she feel the need for the tights?

Mischa wins by default.

Credit: Rex & PacificCoastNews

12 thoughts on “Who Wore Verasce Better? Gwyneth Paltrow or Mischa Barton

1. Hellwafashion

The sight of Gwyneth in another short tight dress, which shows off her legs is so boring it puts me to sleep. at least this time she mixed it up a bit by adding tights. I hate to say it but although Mischa should be commended for trying to make the look edgy, Gwyneth looks better and wins for me.

2. Linda

Wow, the dress looks so much better on the model than it does on those two ladies, although between Gweynyth and Mischa, Gwenyth wins by a landslide for me.

3. Lici Unterkreuter

Mischa looks rocky and punky and that is best for this kind of boring dress. Gwyneth´s thights color is unfortunately boring. I would prefer black and black shoes!

4. Valeria

Gisele Bündchen wore the same dress on the Costume Institute Gala in New York last May.
    I think Mischa ruins it with the boots…and her body is always changing…last month everyone thought she was anorexic…and now she is…strange.
    Gwyneth spoiled the dress adding those horrible tights, I think.
    Valeria – Spain

5. Ally

I’ll take tights over the stupid boots with dresses trend. I do like the sweet heart neckline that the model’s version has better though.

6. Liana

gwyneth totally won this for me. she wore tights but it did not distract from the beauty of the dress or from her own beauty. so what if she wants to wear tights? she looks better than mischa anyway.

7. justme

I see all Gwyneth stans are in the building jk.

It pains me to say it but I voted for Mischa. I don’t mind tights but GREY tights? Seriously?
    I’m also not sure that dress fits Gwyneth’s style. It feels to me like some soccer mom trying to play sexy. I don’t know.

8. zoe

natasha poly wore the dress better.

i don’t know why gwyneth paired the dress with tights. it annoys me everytime i see the picture, and mischa looks trashy in the dress, especially with the way she’s standing.

i voted for g anyway though.