31.08.09 X Factor

Runway To X Factor – Cheryl Cole In Matthew Williamson

This Saturday on X Factor Jamie Archer was the star of the week.

He sang the Kings Of Leon hit “Sex On Fire”, which even had Simon Cowell singing along.

Cheryl Cole was gorgeous as always.

We saw her wearing her Louis Vuitton skirt and her Camilla & Marc striped skirt.

We also saw her wearing a white embellished Matthew Williamson Fall 2009 dress at the Birmingham auditions.

Cheryl wore many Matthew Williamson pieces last season, so we should expect to see her in more pieces from his collection as his young vibrant looks suit Cheryl’s bubbly personality.

The dress is not yet available online, but it is available Matthew Williamson’s boutique’s.

Credit: Style.com & X Factor

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto - 'Gentleman's Wager' London Screening

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto – ‘Gentleman’s Wager’ London Screening

36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards

36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards

10 Responses to Runway To X Factor – Cheryl Cole In Matthew Williamson

1. whisty August 31, 2009 at 10:47 #

This was lovely but what about the next dress she wore on the show with the feathered collar and lace capped sleeves…? That was delicious!

• Debladybird September 18, 2009 at 16:36 #

I agree Whisty-does anybody know where the dress came from? I only saw the frothy collar and short sleeves but can’t track it down anywhere!

• Lisa September 30, 2009 at 14:14 #

This is it!

2. kry August 31, 2009 at 13:59 #

that neckline is exquisite! she’s so lucky she owns these dresses!

3. Ayesha August 31, 2009 at 15:42 #

Cheryl looks amazing and all of her outfits are lovely but what about Dannii’s style? She did wear some beautiful outfits! I know Cheryl is the fresh pretty nation sweetheart but let’s give some credit to Dannii who looks fantastic this year especially with her new hair!

• Fashion Critic August 31, 2009 at 15:48 #

As I have said before, I would be happy to give Dannii’s style some credit if I knew who she was wearing.

She does look great every week, but just saying Dannii is wearing a navy dress isn’t enough.

I think she sticks to Australian designers and my knowledge on them is very limited

• Ayesha August 31, 2009 at 16:01 #

I do apologize I didn’t know she was wearing only Australian designers. It would just be nice to see of hers a bit more. Thanks for your answer

• Fashion Critic August 31, 2009 at 16:03 #

I’m really trying when it comes to Dannii.

I hope she wears more mainstream during the live shows.

4. carly September 20, 2009 at 14:52 #

i saw in a magazine this dress but it was a copy and cant remember which magazine.. does anyone know??? thank you

5. carly September 20, 2009 at 14:52 #

i meant the white jewelled dress that cheryl wore..