Who Wore Twenty8Twelve Better? Rihanna or Sienna Miller

Rihanna was spotted shopping at the Grove in LA with her assistant Melissa Forde back in February wearing a rather cute look.

The singer wore a blue shirt, tan Chloe heels, a cream Twenty8Twelve Wilma skirt, plus an array of ivory accessories completed her look.

I loved Sienna Miller’s chic summery ensemble of a striped sleeveless top, bold red statement necklace, Rupert Sanderson brogues, and her favourite burgundy Prada Saffiano & Tessuto Tote.

I wouldn’t change a thing about this outfit, she is head to toe perfection.

Sienna Miller’s back at the top of her fashion game and her nautical look wins for me – even with brogues it’s the perfect summer outfit.

Credit: PacificCoastNews & Twenty8Twelve

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

Kimberly Walsh & Cheryl Cole's New Look, Because They're Worth It

Kimberly Walsh & Cheryl Cole’s New Look, Because They’re Worth It

9 Responses to Who Wore Twenty8Twelve Better? Rihanna or Sienna Miller

1. Pen Pen August 28, 2009 at 08:13 #

Rihanna makes me think she is trying TOO hard again …. sienna miller wins

2. ben August 28, 2009 at 08:16 #

i voted for sienna, i bet you aren’t surprised! haha.
    i think sienna could definately give Rihanna and Victoria Beckham a run for their money in ‘best sidewalk style’

3. ramona August 28, 2009 at 09:14 #

My vote goes for Rihanna . I love everything at her look.

4. DUrrrr August 28, 2009 at 10:19 #

I like Sienna’s better, her style isn’t as try hard as rihanna. Its like Sienna literally put it on and walked out of the door not even looking at herself.

5. LeeAnn August 28, 2009 at 10:23 #

rhianna looks like she has on 2 different looks: the top half and the bottom half don’t gel at all

6. justme August 28, 2009 at 13:39 #

It’s killing me to say this cause Lord knows I cannot stand her but I voted for Rihanna.
    For the 1st time ever, she actually kept it simple whereas Sienna is doing too much for me: the big necklace, the big bag, the striped shirt… I don’t really like them.
    I also can’t get into brogues =/

7. bee August 28, 2009 at 14:15 #

Luv ur blog FC.
    Voted for Rihanna( and i actually can’t stand her) but i think she looked better than Ms Miller whose look was kinda all-over-the-place.

• Fashion Critic August 28, 2009 at 14:19 #

thanks so much bee ;)

8. Chiara August 28, 2009 at 19:58 #

Funny reactions here… Tbh I don’t know who to vote for. Both of them look really good, going for the same “style” (kinda preppy) but accessorizing it in different ways which is definitely really interesting. It would be like those magazine column, 1 dress, two looks.