Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

UPDATE: A Maria Sharapova fan site has linked to this poll making it unfair. Technically Katie Cassidy is still winning this poll. Votes from the fan site will not be included.

Credit: Wireimage

Runway To "Triangle" London Premiere - Melissa George In Lanvin

Runway To “Triangle” London Premiere – Melissa George In Lanvin

In Audrina Patridge's Closet - Myne Carrie Skirt

In Audrina Patridge’s Closet – Myne Carrie Skirt

44 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Anastacia August 28, 2009 at 18:08 #

Jessica wins for me!

2. Kim August 28, 2009 at 18:14 #

Team Katie!

3. Ally August 28, 2009 at 18:17 #

If Maria had worn pretty much any other shoes, I would have voted for her. But since she went booties, I went Mila! Just say no to booties! :-P

4. marvel August 28, 2009 at 18:22 #

Oh wow! Such a slow week, dont think Ive ever seen only 8 contenders. Eva wins for me!

5. Vera August 28, 2009 at 18:29 #

Voted for Maria – finally she has changed her hairstyle – if you remind, she is just like Amanda Bynes ‘never changing haistyle’.

But, honestly, all the contestants seem to me too bold. Not very interesting week.

6. Kayla August 28, 2009 at 18:30 #

I think it’s pretty clear that Katie Cassidy is the winner. I’ve never seen anyone able to carry and completely pull off a sheer glittery dress with class…except for Katie Cassidy in this instance. I’m really impressed with her entire look and her composure since she is fairly young. Jessica Stroup is awesome and looks great but I don’t know if her outfit is “Best Dressed” worthy.

7. robbie August 28, 2009 at 18:50 #

anna, wins it for me she just looked beautiful.

eva and shantel were equally stunning.

8. Tania August 28, 2009 at 19:05 #

Out of Maria and Kaite for me, I voted for Katie I love anything that sparkles.

9. Victoria August 28, 2009 at 19:13 #

I like Blake, Eva and Shantel. But this week Katie gets the vote! :D

10. whitestroke August 28, 2009 at 19:22 #

Maria Sharapova.

By the way, I’m still around, dear. ;)
    It’s just that I’ve been quite busy this summer so I don’t have enough time to leave comments. But I’m still checking the blog every day, of course.

• Fashion Critic August 30, 2009 at 11:58 #

hey Whitestroke, glad to hear you’re still around, you know I always like reading your comments

11. claire August 28, 2009 at 19:27 #

Three way tie for me. That’s a first, Katie, Jessica and Maria all looked amazing imo. I’ll base it on having the outfit given to me for free, I’ll have to take the Elie Saab.

12. Dana August 28, 2009 at 20:26 #

Jessica Stroup looks confident, sexy, and adorable. LOVE it.

Katie Cassidy looks great but I’m just not a fan of that dress, even though she does pull it off well.

13. Moody Crab August 28, 2009 at 20:31 #

I’ve to say this week contenders don’t have the “wow” factor not even HRH Anna Wintour. That said, Maria Sharapova in Elie Saab has my vote. Apart from the fact that Elie Saab is one of my fave designers, Maria Sharapova is really working that dress.

• Fashion Critic August 28, 2009 at 22:41 #

I agree the wow factor is missing, but still some good picks to be had.

LOL @ HRH

14. justme August 28, 2009 at 22:37 #

I voted for Katie but I see you Jessica, I see you lol.

15. Leo August 28, 2009 at 22:59 #

I’ll have to go with Blake Lively this week, I think she does best when she goes with some sort of sexy surf girl thing.

What a week weak by the way. Not many strong looks.

• Stuti August 30, 2009 at 07:07 #

Dont you mean “weak week”? ;)

16. zoe August 28, 2009 at 23:25 #

for me this was down to jessica and anna wintour. i went with anna because she really did look amazing and incredibly classic and chic.

17. SydneyCheapChic August 28, 2009 at 23:39 #

hmm i think is going to be an essay. ohh I can’t pick… I agree it was a slow week but the contenders are all pretty much the same… I had to ‘cheat’ and read everyones comments first…

It was between Mila, Jessica, Maria, Shantel.. and even Katie..

I appreciate Katie’s effort but i can’t bring myself to love the dress.. it’s TOO TOO 80s for me i think…

okay its between Mila and Jessica.. Love MIla’s overall look, but Jessica’s i agree isn’t ‘best dresed’ worthy.. but I love her shoes!!!! arrggh,,, Colour, fit, hair and shoes win!!

FC…. I don’t envy having to pick the top contenders… i struggle pretty much every week picking one! *sigh*

18. JJ August 29, 2009 at 00:30 #

Maria FTW! She’s gorgeous and looks amazing.

19. Mo August 29, 2009 at 01:50 #

I know absolutely NOTHING of Katie Cassidy yet I have voted her BD two weeks in a row… I love the hair/makeup/accessories, and a fresh face always ups the ante a bit!

20. Martin August 29, 2009 at 03:46 #

Mila Kunis was best dressed for me this week. She looks completely exquisite in her Matthew Williamson dress. Everything is right – hair, makeup, accessories and of course the dress. There is something so naturally glamorous and unconfected about this look. Love it.

21. ben August 29, 2009 at 04:00 #

I voted for Blake Lively, there is something very sexy about her here, and it’s good to see she changed her hair around a bit.

22. Alina August 29, 2009 at 05:35 #

I really wanted Briana Evigan to be in this poll.I think she did a good job pulling off that look.

I voted for Katie Cassidy.

23. Talita August 29, 2009 at 06:04 #

Katie Cassidy’s dress is gorgeous yet the clutch doesn’t work for me. It looks cheap. Maria Sharapova looks fresh and confident. She deserves to win.

24. Maddy August 29, 2009 at 09:04 #

Katie wins for me. It’s just a great look head-to-toe.
    If Maria hadn’t worn the boots she’d won, as they totally ruin the look for me.

PS. This has been linked to Maria’s fan forums. Stop cheating, people…

• Fashion Critic August 29, 2009 at 09:16 #

Hi Maddy, I just saw that via the incoming links too.

I have asked the webmaster to remove the link

Thanks

25. Rebecca August 29, 2009 at 09:17 #

It’s between Katie and Maria for me, but I’ll go with Katie as I don’t like Maria’s booties.

Really like Jessica and Mila too!!

26. Rebecca August 29, 2009 at 09:18 #

oops, I mean ankle boots

27. Alexandra August 29, 2009 at 14:12 #

Maria looked beautiful in her Elie Saab, but I’m so over black ankle boots that Katie Cassidy wins for me. How incredibly sexy she looks!

28. Maria Sharapova Fan Club August 29, 2009 at 16:53 #

Maria looked beautiful in her Elie Saab, She have a style and she always look good and beautiful in every dress.

• MarieB August 29, 2009 at 20:47 #

god you fan sites are annoying.

What do you hope to gain from hijacking a poll like this?

29. rif August 29, 2009 at 18:14 #

maria sharapova will look so beautiful in that dress

30. shubby doo August 29, 2009 at 20:51 #

i would have supported both KC’s looks ( this one and the leopard print nicole miller) being on best dressed of the week. so of course i chose kate

31. terry August 29, 2009 at 21:01 #

I’m just curious how did u figure out which votes comin from which site? after all , they were all coming from individual proxies?

or somebody just tipped u and u totally buying that sh**?

• Fashion Critic August 29, 2009 at 21:40 #

incoming traffic.

32. Tina August 29, 2009 at 21:54 #

Ugh, those fansites are so annoying. Why can’t they just leave the polls for the people who are interested in the fashion rather, than ruin it for everyone else?

• Fashion Critic August 29, 2009 at 22:07 #

I don’t know why either. It is so annoying like you say

33. Gee August 30, 2009 at 11:43 #

Elie Saab is so boring, but Maria manages to make the dress interesting.

34. Joana August 30, 2009 at 12:25 #

Well, Katie Cassidy it’s my favorite and her dress is by Brian Lichtenberg!!!

• Fashion Critic August 30, 2009 at 13:20 #

thanks Joana, I need to brush up on my LA designers.

35. Paris Pastry August 30, 2009 at 18:20 #

I admire that you brought the contenders back to 8; it made it so much easier to choose for me.
    I remember one of the first polls were only 3 !
    I chose Anna Wintour; totally something I would wear.

• Fashion Critic August 30, 2009 at 18:26 #

I totally agree and from now on it will only be 8 people.

At times I was putting in 10-13 to please everyone but after doing just 8 I realise that it is much better.