27.08.09

The “Inglourious Basterds” Amsterdam premiere I was waiting for never happened, so it should be safe to do this poll.

Diane Kruger didn’t have as many looks as Sienna Miller on her mammoth GI Joe promotional tour, but she was equally if not more impressive.

You will have to cast you minds back to May 2009 when this tour began at Cannes Film Festival.

She has since been to London, Berlin, Sydney, LA and New York.

My favourites are Atelier Versace, both Marchesa looks, Sydney and New York Chanel looks, and that stunning canary yellow Louis Vuitton dress.

Credit: Bauer Griffin, Fame Pictures & Wireimage

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively

Runway To 21st Birthday Party - Alexandra Burke In Stella McCartney

Runway To 21st Birthday Party – Alexandra Burke In Stella McCartney

14 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Diane Kruger “Inglourious Basterds” Promotional Tour Look?

1. Hermione Weasley August 27, 2009 at 00:26 #

The red Marchesa dress wins for me <3

2. Moody Crab August 27, 2009 at 00:28 #

Oh…I can’t choose! This is really difficult. I’m going to go with the Balmain, Atelier Versace, Herve Lege and Miu Miu. Gosh, I want those clothes in my wardrobe.

PS: Thank you so much FC! Your posts brighten up my days as I’m stuck in the Lib working on my thesis. You totally rock!

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2009 at 00:30 #

always a pleasure, never a chore

3. isa August 27, 2009 at 01:19 #

The Chanel look was from Melbourne, not Sydney.

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2009 at 01:26 #

OK, but I can’t change the poll now.

4. Dana August 27, 2009 at 02:18 #

The Marchesa from Cannes, easily for me! She is flawless there, from her hair to her makeup to her dress. (I’m sure the shoes were fab, but I can’t see them LOL). Amazing for me.

By the way, thanks for this post FC. I forgot about some of her stunning earlier looks in the tour.

5. ben August 27, 2009 at 06:49 #

My favourite is the chanel tux, but Sienna will always remain supreme for me!

6. Anastacia August 27, 2009 at 09:21 #

Diane always looks great!but I prefer white Marchesa!It’s charming

7. Mimi August 27, 2009 at 09:24 #

Oooh, for once my choice is the most popular – Marchesa, Sydney.

8. Alexandra August 27, 2009 at 11:29 #

It was very difficult, but i picked Chanel Sydney, because noody else could pull it off with equal grace.

9. Ally August 27, 2009 at 12:54 #

I really like both Marchesa looks, but I had to go with the Atelier Versace because it is so unique. And I think anyone else would have looked like a crazy person in it, but she just looks stunning as always.

10. ber August 27, 2009 at 14:53 #

Both of the Marchesa looks are my favorite, I had to choose the Sydney one.

11. Camilla August 27, 2009 at 14:53 #

I went for the miu miu choice, I would have happily gone for the red Marchesa because she really did look immaculate, but I loved the drop waist on this dress, and the bright red lips. Would recreate it myself if I could! If I had to choose a worst, I’d say Balmain, only because of the really odd pose, but generally I’d say I love the whole lot, even if a few are a little similar. So, one hundred million points to Diane!

12. Rebecca August 27, 2009 at 18:02 #

Marchesa at Cannes for me, total perfection!!

Love Marchesa – Sydney, Atelier Versace and Louis Vuitton too. There have been some great promo tours this year – Drew, Zoe, Sienna, Diane.