27.08.09 In Her Closet

Taylor Swift Stylish In London

Earlier this week Taylor Swift was in the UK to play at Virgin Media’s V Festival.

Before arriving in London Taylor twittered, “About to take off. Next stop: London. Or as I like to call it… FUN-don.”

So she was expecting to have a great time, and it looks like she did.

On a shopping trip around Notting Hill the singer was spotted wearing oversized shades, Frye sandals and a cute floral Lipsy London backless sundress.

This dress is currently on sale reduced from £50 to £30.

Lipsy are currently offering Free Standard UK Delivery on all orders. Simply use the Promotion Code: BANKHOLIDAY.

This offer ends at Midnight Monday 31st August 2009

Taylor has developed an impressive personal style and this is evident in her other looks.

On her way to her performance on breakfast show GMTV, she wore a floral dress with brown cut-out heels.

A blue and green Rebecca Taylor dress with aqua Christian Louboutin peep-toe pumps were paired together for dinner at Hakkasan with Katy Perry.

On another night out she wore a violet Tracy Reese iridescent sculpted dress paired with a yellow bag, and black peep-toes.

On her way to V Festival she looked cute wearing a navy dress with a white print, paired with her Frye sandals again.

With the number 13 written on her hand, Taylor signed autographs for her fans outside her hotel.  She was dressed to enjoy our summer wearing a simple black and white tee, with a striped A line skirt.

Looking this good you’re always welcome back to London Taylor.

Credit: Bauer Griffin, Wenn, Splash, PacificCoastNews

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Visit Holt Renfrew & MuchOnDemand

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Visit Holt Renfrew & MuchOnDemand

Runway To "Funny People" Berlin Photo Call - Leslie Mann In Marni

Runway To “Funny People” Berlin Photo Call – Leslie Mann In Marni

13 Responses to Taylor Swift Stylish In London

1. Ally August 27, 2009 at 15:21 #

I really like Taylor’s sense of style. She almost always picks something youthful and flattering instead of trashing or too old for her like other girls in the spotlight who are around the same age. The blue floral dress is my favorite of these.

2. heather ♥ August 27, 2009 at 16:06 #

i really love taylor swift! she’s always picking age-appropriate and stylish outfits

also- FC, I really love when you do these posts summarizing someones looks over a promo. tour or just a given week when we’ve seen a lot of someone- its a nice, cohesive overall summary! and its fun to see all of the looks together! thanks for posting :)

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2009 at 16:06 #

you are very welcome. Thanks for your comment. Very nice of you to say so

3. Erika August 27, 2009 at 16:42 #

I’m not her biggest fan but the first thing I thought when I saw her in Lipsy was “WOW, finally somebody who’s not wearing black ankle boots!” (unlike miss Chung) And she sticks to her personal style, so good for her :) And I agree with Heather on the summarizing posts! Love your blog:)

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2009 at 16:43 #

thanks sweetie x

4. marvel August 27, 2009 at 18:01 #

She looks FAB! So summery and fun! I really love these looks and the fact that even in night she is still wearing bright colours!

5. Rachel Marie August 27, 2009 at 20:39 #

Karl Lagerfeld recently tweeted that floral patterns are for middle-aged women trying to disguise weight! Nobody in their right mind would put Taylor in that category but they are rarely the chicest of choices. I will also never be down with the baggy tee tucked into flared skirt look but thanks for the heads-up about the free Lipsy postage.

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2009 at 22:01 #

Uncle Karl tweets???

6. Ling August 27, 2009 at 22:24 #

I love Taylor Swift’s new summery floral non-sparkly style lately – this is how the other tween stars wish they were dressing! I’m curious about 2 things though – a) is her hair naturally that perfectly curly and b) what is her winter casual style like?

7. Taylor Louise August 28, 2009 at 04:46 #

Dresses, dresses and more dresses.
    I remember when I felt I was the only one who wore dresses. This was back a couple of years ago.
    And people looked at me funny for wearing a dress, believe it or not!
    Taylor Swift has an amazing style.
    And I really want that blue floral halter dress with bows. Any idea who it’s by?
    I’m off to search for it. (:

• Fashion Critic August 28, 2009 at 08:11 #

I totally understand what you are saying.

I used to wear jeans all the time, then I started to wear dresses and people at work would say to me wear are you going after work. Like I was dressing up to go out somewhere.

I’m was like, I just fancied a change.

They didn’t get it.

• Philippa September 19, 2009 at 19:19 #

I want that dress too, if you find it please let me know where it’s from!

8. Londonite August 29, 2009 at 12:39 #

I’ve never liked Taylor Swift much – she reminds me of a plastic doll with one facial expression only – but that last outfit with the T and skirt has really caught my eye – what a great casual outfit! Do you happen to know where I can buy that ensemble – anyone recognise where that T shirt comes from?