On The Gossip Girl Set With Jessica Szohr Wearing Reem Acra

The stars of Gossip Girl are back on the streets of New York yesterday filming their hit show, and I was gob smacked by how stunning Jessica Szohr looked on set wearing a stunning ivory Reem Acra Spring 2008 gown.

Jessica, who was filming with Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass), looked absolutely stunning as she filmed scenes wearing the delicate chiffon and satin gown with beaded cap sleeves.

It’s an extremely romantic gown, and the elegant updo and bold red lips adds to the overall charm.

I wonder if Chuck was able to keep his hands to himself.

If you are thinking that this gown looks familiar, it’s because Olivia Wilde wore the same gown to the 2008 Emmy Awards.

Credit: Elle.com, Splash & Wireimage

Jennifer Garner In YSL, No.21 & Jason Wu - ‘The Odd Life of Timothy Green’ Promo Tour

Jennifer Garner In YSL, No.21 & Jason Wu – ‘The Odd Life of Timothy Green’ Promo Tour

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester Wearing Luisa Beccaria

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester Wearing Luisa Beccaria

15 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Jessica Szohr Wearing Reem Acra

1. Shemah August 26, 2009 at 12:14 #

oooohhh.. gorgeous gorgeous!! Jessica looks amazing in that dress.. although the top looked like it was slipping a bit.. as if it were a wee bit big. but still she looks gorgeous.

Can’t wait for season 3 of GG!! :)

2. Hey August 26, 2009 at 12:55 #

I agree she is gorgeous.she even look better than olivia AND the model. Vanessa in season 3 is stunning. :-):-*. And jed was filming together? Yes! :-D

3. Terry August 26, 2009 at 13:13 #

She’s so beautiful here!

4. Kiran Sooknandan August 26, 2009 at 13:19 #

I love how she looks but is it just me or is this show getting a bit like Sex and the City were the fashion budgets of the individuals exceed some of their actual finances? Just like when Carrie was seen wearing couture, a struggling student from Brooklyn in Reem Acra gowns? I’m interested to see how they make this work.

• SydneyCheapChic August 27, 2009 at 10:52 #

Agree! becoming oh so ridiculous!! but then again what part of Gossip girl is believable?

I agree though dress is absolutely gorgeous!!! Olivia does it better though

5. justme August 26, 2009 at 14:06 #

That dress is just so gorgeous and it really suits Jessica.
    I’m not sure about the red lips or the updo though. They seem harsh but maybe that’s the contrast they were going for.

6. FelipeA August 26, 2009 at 14:18 #

i love that dress on her. it’s absolutely gorgeous, but the hair seems to make her kinda manly. maybe it’s just the photo

7. Candy Factory August 26, 2009 at 14:24 #

I fell in love with the dress when I saw it on Olivia but I don’t like it on Jessica. I don’t know why but I don’t think she has the class and elegance to carry it off. And I don’t like her hair.

• ber August 26, 2009 at 14:51 #

I agree. Jessica looks awkward in the dress.

• Ally August 26, 2009 at 15:39 #

I thought the same thing. I’m hoping it is just the fact that this looks like a between scenes shot, so she might just be tired and trying to head somewhere to relax. The hair is awful though.

• Nikki August 27, 2009 at 05:31 #

I completely agree. I was just blown away when I first saw Olivia Wilde at the Emmy’s in this dress. She looked so elegant and her hair was perfect hair and makeup. Sure Jessica Szohr looked pretty but not as stunning as Olivia, and her hair is a bit weird.

8. Catherine August 26, 2009 at 14:59 #

She looks gorgeous! I love this dress on both Jess and Olivia.
    Only thing i don’t like is the hair, i think it makes her look a little harsh..which is weird because i usually think she’s stunning.

9. jenny August 26, 2009 at 18:21 #

wow its a gorgeous dress both on olivia and jessica

10. Mimi August 26, 2009 at 18:29 #

I think Olivia looks better in it, but you would be hard pushed to NOT look good in this dress. It is so beautiful – one of the most beautiful dresses I’ve ever seen.

11. joe August 27, 2009 at 02:56 #

favorite dress ever!!!
    so stunning… i remember when olivia wore it to the emmys i deemed it my favorite dress of the YEAR!