Diane Kruger For Glamour US September 2009

When I saw Diane Kruger was inside the September 2009 issue of Glamour US magazine I had to scratch my head and wonder, with these pictures why was Jessica Simpson picked as the cover girl.

No offense to Jessica, but I’m more likely to pick up a magazine with Diane on the cover than Jessica who is more tabloid than high fashion like Diane.

In Diane’s editorial she wears a stunning Alexander McQueen harlequin blouse, and houndstooth pants whilst lounging on a chair.

The rest of the editorial is below featuring Diane wearing Prada, Miu Miu, Christian Dior and Michael Kors.

Diane was in the recent Grazia Australia magazine. If anyone has that magazine could they please send me the article.

Diane should take the red carpet “Inglorious Basterds” Amsterdam for tonight.

I wonder who she will wear.

Credit: Glamour & Style.com

In Jennifer Aniston's Closet - James Perse White Racer Back Dress

In Jennifer Aniston’s Closet – James Perse White Racer Back Dress

In Ciara's Closet - Zara

In Ciara’s Closet – Zara

18 Responses to Diane Kruger For Glamour US September 2009

1. Mai August 24, 2009 at 16:11 #

stunning!

2. André August 24, 2009 at 16:13 #

She looks absolutely stunning in this editorial. I’m torn between the Alexander McQueen and Michael Kors looks.

3. Glamourina August 24, 2009 at 16:16 #

Glamour isn’t exactly a fashion magazine…it leans toward a lifestyle mag with a little hint of tabloid — or entertainment news.

4. Pen Pen August 24, 2009 at 16:31 #

I love the way the Miu Miu dress worn by Diane. I thought the modification worn by Nikki Reed at the Teen Choice Award was bad cause she made it look like a cheap knock off Louis Vuitton.
    Love love Diane <3 <3

5. mol August 24, 2009 at 16:56 #

As much as I admire Diane K’s fashion choices, I sometimes find her looking like an indeterminate blonde somebody or other (I do respect how others feel differently!). But here, in Alexander McQueen and Michel Kors, I am completely drawn in and fascinated by her look.

6. marina August 24, 2009 at 17:23 #

I think it will be Dior or Balmain….

7. iona August 24, 2009 at 17:44 #

she’s AMAZING in the mcqueen and miu miu shots!!!

8. mm August 24, 2009 at 17:47 #

Gorgeous editorial. I am torn between the Alexander McQueen and Michael Kors looks also. With the Alexander McQueen, I love it because I just felt I had those pieces in my closet in different shapes and I could pull that look together asap. She looks so fierce in the Michael Kors look. The Prada dress is boring

9. justme August 24, 2009 at 18:05 #

The only time I found Diane attractive was in ‘Troy’. She just seems… off or something.
    That being said, she looks quite stunning on those pics. That red CD suit looks amazing on her.

10. GRACE August 25, 2009 at 05:43 #

I recently bought the Sept 09 issue of InStyle UK, for which Diane was the cover girl, but I haven’t opened it yet. Unfortunately I don’t have a scanner, but do you want me to take pictures of the pages or something?

• Fashion Critic August 25, 2009 at 08:25 #

Hey Grace, thanks for the offer, but I have this issue. :)

• GRACE August 25, 2009 at 11:18 #

awesome! I’m saving it for the weekend or some other day when I can fully enjoy it, but I can’t wait…

11. doc August 25, 2009 at 06:29 #

The entire Alexander McQueen ensemble is at Neiman’s now. Shirt and pants for 2300 total. I have no money but somebody can buy it and enjoy it for me. lol.

• Fashion Critic August 25, 2009 at 08:25 #

if only :)

12. ben August 25, 2009 at 06:59 #

I’ve never really undestood Diane Kruger, she has her moments though and this is one of them. I forget how well she models!

13. shubby doo August 25, 2009 at 07:14 #

funny, i logged on to neiman marcus and this is the exact look they are promotiong on their website…

14. J.L. August 26, 2009 at 13:53 #

On 24th was the premiere of Ingl. Bast. in Amsterdam. I haven’t seen any photos of that premiere. What happened?

15. Bethany Siggins February 22, 2010 at 20:39 #

I’m desperately seeking this A McQueen harlequin blouse worn by Diane in Glamour several months back. It is sold out at both Bergdorf’s and Neiman’s. If anyone knows how I can get my hands on a size 6 or small, please let me know! Thx!! (www.bethanysiggins.com)