Cheryl Cole Wears Tibi On The X Factor Live Auditions

After what seemed like forever in the waiting, the X Factor was finally back on our screens this weekend in the UK and I already have two favourites.

Stacey Soloman from Dagenham who has an angelic ‘singing’ voice, and Danyl Johnson the school teacher who gave me goosebumps.

My other favourite was of course Cheryl Cole, who promised that she will not cry as much this season.

Watching the X Factor I was able to pick out Cheryl wearing her Tibi bow fronted skirt, and her cute 3.1 Phillip Lim playsuit from candids we has seen recently.

I also spotted was Cheryl wearing a Tibi Lolipop shift dress.  This dress is a perfect summer dress with its vivid multi-colours.

I loved this dress, but I wasn’t so crazy about her hairstyle.

Her dress is available to purchase from Net-A-Porter’s US site for $340, or the Net-A-Porter International site for £260.

Credit: X Factor & Net-A-Porter

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto - 'Gentleman's Wager' London Screening

Clara Paget In Peter Pilotto – ‘Gentleman’s Wager’ London Screening

In Fearne Cotton's Closet - Olivia Rubin

In Fearne Cotton’s Closet – Olivia Rubin

15 Responses to Cheryl Cole Wears Tibi On The X Factor Live Auditions

1. Pen Pen August 24, 2009 at 09:09 #

The dress is so cute … reminds me of the old VB … sigh …
    Yeah, the hair does look weird… doesn’t fit the dress at all.

2. MN August 24, 2009 at 09:58 #

As much as I like Cheryl, her opinions, her massive contribution to the show and of course her style, I thought that Danni looked amazing and very fashion forward. She was immaculately groomed and her new coiff suits her. I hope that Cheryl can really up the fashion stakes by wearing some hot designers like Phi. I would really like to see that as I think she can pull off their looks with aplomb.

• Fashion Critic August 24, 2009 at 10:01 #

Danii did look great on Saturday night.

Her hair looked so cute in her new bob.

I hope she wears something I recognise soon so I can feature her.

3. Hayley August 24, 2009 at 10:32 #

Ahh. I know Stacey Solomons’ brother, Matt. I went on holiday with him this summer. I can’t believe how amazing she was!

• Fashion Critic August 24, 2009 at 10:37 #

I hope they can both stay grounded until the next stage.

Sometimes favourites get a bit big headed after they receive praise and they end up not getting through.

4. Rebecca August 24, 2009 at 10:45 #

I love Cheryl but I must agree that Dannii has really upped her game recently. Can’t wait until the live shows when they will be wearing bigger designers!!

5. marvel August 24, 2009 at 12:42 #

Oh she looks great. I missed the show so unfortunately I cant see how she looks every week. Luckily I’ll have you to bring me Cheryl (and possibly Danni’s) fashionable clothes. ;)

• Fashion Critic August 24, 2009 at 14:37 #

how could you miss it LOL.

I have set my sky+ to tape all of them so I don’t miss it

6. hilary August 24, 2009 at 13:12 #

I really think cheryl looked stunning on saturday night
    and i think she suits her hair off her face it shows her good looking features especially the dimples on her cheeks.She had 7 dress changes on saturday night..I agree danni looks better with short hair and the clothes she wears wont suit cheryl so how can you compare each others clothes different age and different figure.I noticed simon is still whispering in cheryl’s ear did you see him put his arms around her and pull her towards him after duane sang his song but then the cameras went away. You won’t find him dong it to danni Its obvious he still fancies cheryl no wonder ashley dosen’;t like him with all that flirting he does with cheryl but she dosen’t seem to mind i suppose its all part of the show but if ashley flirted with other girls cheryl would go mad.

• Fashion Critic August 24, 2009 at 14:35 #

Ha….Simon is a natural flirt. I think it would be hard for any woman not to fall for his charms. Even Cheryl.

7. Emma August 24, 2009 at 13:57 #

I love cheryl she always looks amazing and that dress is gorgeous.
    I saw the ‘dreamgirls’ when i went to watch the auditions they are the funniest thing i’ve ever seen!

8. Leo August 24, 2009 at 14:31 #

I relly love Tibi, and I adore this dress. It’s such a cute lil’ thing, and it fits Cheryl a lot better than some of the over the top things she goes for sometimes.

9. WendyB August 24, 2009 at 16:58 #

Tibi always has such beautiful prints — somehow I’ve never gotten around to trying on one of their dresses though!

10. 00o00 August 24, 2009 at 17:51 #

great spot. simon and louie never wears anything that stylish that i could identify with.

11. nicole August 24, 2009 at 19:40 #

i saw some clips on utube and Cheryl looked AMAZING in this look she is gorgeous!!