Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of Week - Sienna Miller In Thakoon & Michelle Monaghan In Rachel Roy

Best Dressed Of Week – Sienna Miller In Thakoon & Michelle Monaghan In Rachel Roy

29 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. robbie August 21, 2009 at 20:51 #

no miss piggy :-P

vera gets my vote, she always looks so casual and cool but still elegant!

• Fashion Critic August 21, 2009 at 21:06 #

she wasn’t on the red carpet :D

2. Anastacia August 21, 2009 at 21:03 #

Michelle looks fantastic!

3. Dana August 21, 2009 at 21:10 #

I can’t believe I just voted for Ashlee Simpson. Yikes.

Runners up: Sienna, Michelle, and my girl Diane.

• Fashion Critic August 21, 2009 at 21:11 #

yep. she surprised a lot of people with this look

4. Rogue August 21, 2009 at 21:22 #

Good choice!

Sienna, Katie and Ashlee win for me. But I’ve just voted for Sienna.

5. Ally August 21, 2009 at 21:23 #

I went with Leslie. I really like the interest of that fabric. The detailing on it was awesome.

6. Kate August 21, 2009 at 21:29 #

Tough choice between Michelle, Sienna, Ashlee and Diane.

Most of the time you can rely on Michelle, Diane and Sienna to get it right but Ashlee really impressed me.

Can’t choose.

7. Dana August 21, 2009 at 22:08 #

Yeah, I think the reason that I had to vote for Ashlee was because it was so unexpected. I always expect great things from my Diane, Sienna and Michelle.

8. Alexandra August 21, 2009 at 22:40 #

Sienna took my breath away.

I’m not so fond of Ashlee’s look, it doesn’t feel like her.

9. C. M. August 21, 2009 at 23:18 #

Vera Wang

10. SydneyCheapChic August 22, 2009 at 00:09 #

It was between Michelle and Yvonne for me.. And as much as I love Yvonne’s jacket and would love to vote Australian… i can’t go pass Michelle.. I’ve never seen the strong shoulder trend pulled of this effortlessly.

11. Flora August 22, 2009 at 00:38 #

I was going to vote for Michelle Monaghan as she was just head to toe perfection in this outfit, but in the end I went for Carey Mulligan. She’s a new face, it was a daring, stand-out choice of dress, and I just loved the contrast between the cute florals and her boyish crop. Plus we don’t see her at these kinds of events very often, so it might be my only chance to vote for her until the Baftas!

12. Ewurafua August 22, 2009 at 00:44 #

I am surprised Renee and Ashley are on the list.
    Honestly, I am always for outfits that give beautiful, shapely silhouettes and Ashley’s and Renee’s don’t. The romper isn’t flattering as it makes her looks shapeless and Renee just looks like the leader of the Lollipop brigade (big head/ small body).
    Would have voted for Michelle, but I hate white/whitish shoes, so Katie wins for me.

13. Mo August 22, 2009 at 01:29 #

Gotta go with Katie Cassidy since the hair/makeup/shoes are red carpet perfection with this dress, Monaghan and those glorious shoulders second.

14. Leo August 22, 2009 at 01:45 #

I have to go with Ashlee Simpson, for owning it for the first time I can remember. That is a cute look for her.

But Yoon Eun Hye is a close second. Many people have tried and failed to wear the LV fall collection but she really stands out in that dress, and it does not overpower her at all.

15. Pez Globo August 22, 2009 at 02:29 #

ashlee’s look seems too forced for me, kinda like a costume. I’m inevitably going for sienna, her looks are so effortless and always interesting to see.

16. bitsy August 22, 2009 at 04:34 #

Everyone else looks like a mannequin compared to Vera Wang, IMO. She looks completely herself. Love.

17. ben August 22, 2009 at 05:05 #

If Ashlee had blonde hair and not red, i would love this. I really cannot stand her read hair.

Sienna gets my vote (again), she’s my favourite for the year!

18. Sher August 22, 2009 at 05:21 #

Leslie always lights up the carpet for me.. so happy she was included!

19. ella August 22, 2009 at 06:10 #

I like Yoon Eun Hye’s legs. Nice legs wear anything better.

20. Victoria August 22, 2009 at 06:27 #

How to pick? How to pick? I like Yoon Eun Hye, Sienna, Ashlee, Katie and Diane!

21. mol August 22, 2009 at 08:44 #

I feel all over the map here – how can I be drawn to the sharp shouldered purity of Michelle Monaghan in Rachel Roy, and, at the other end of the spectrum, to Carly Mulligan’s pert summery cuteness? And in between those two, there is sleek Vera Wang and the oh so chic Yvonne Strahovski. Guess I’ll just close my eyes and point my finger at….Yvonne.

22. Louisa August 22, 2009 at 10:54 #

Katie Cassidy looks wonderful and gets my vote (with Renee and Diane coming a close 2nd and 3rd)!

I don’t get the big fuss about Sienna’s outfit here.. she looks great, the dress is a stunning colour but it looks like it sits too low on her.. however perhaps this is because if she pulled it up, it would be too short!

23. Aideen August 22, 2009 at 12:39 #

So hard to choose this week harder than most, usually try and pick what i would wear myself but i’d wear nearly everything! ended up picking yvonne cos i like her

24. Linda August 22, 2009 at 15:25 #

Ewurafua said “I am always for outfits that give beautiful, shapely silhouettes ” – me too. I would have loved to see Sanna Lathan and Maggie Grace up here. Ashlee looks terrible – pallid complexion, lank hair and looks like she has her underthings on in public. Compared to Sanna and Maggie, she looks childish and underdressed. I love Katie Cassidy and Leslie Mann, but I have to give this to Yvonne Strahovski because the look is perfection.

25. justme August 22, 2009 at 15:36 #

I voted for Katie. She’s the only one on the list that made do a double take. Pure fierceness.

26. Pablo August 23, 2009 at 07:52 #

It’s soooooo hard this week!!!! But that’s a good sign!!!! :)

27. Laurita August 23, 2009 at 12:51 #

I am very like Ashlee Simpson dress. Very beutiful!