Runway To Eiffel Tower – Sienna Miller In Erdem

Whilst looking through Sienna Miller pictures I came across these snaps of her in Paris last month whilst promoting “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra”, which I missed the first time around.

I missed it because this trip wasn’t part of their official tour, the cast were visiting the Eiffel Tower during their time off.

Even during her down time Miss Miller still look fabulous – thanks to her team of make-up people on standby – wearing a Erdem Resort 2010 mini dress with her emerald green Chloe heels.

I loved this collection because of the abstracted florals which cover Sienna’s two tone dress. I love this dress on her more than the model.

It’s such a shame this was never a red carpet, or TV show dress. It really deserved a big occasion.

Sienna’s BFF fellow Brit Keira Knightley has also wore a dress from this collection.

Credit: Style.com & Fame

Calvin Klein Collection Boutique Launch At Saks Fifth Avenue

Calvin Klein Collection Boutique Launch At Saks Fifth Avenue

Miss Piggy Wears Marc Jacobs Fall 2009

Miss Piggy Wears Marc Jacobs Fall 2009

9 Responses to Runway To Eiffel Tower – Sienna Miller In Erdem

1. Pez Globo August 21, 2009 at 14:07 #

wow I have fallen in love with her while the GIJOE promotion and I just cant help but love anything she wears

2. Martin August 21, 2009 at 14:15 #

Oh my goodness, I think this might be my favourite ensemble from Sienna in her whole GI Joe promotional tour.

I am completely in love with the way in which the dress mixes the darker and the lighter abstract prints so effortlessly. I’m dying for this look.

3. Adrien August 21, 2009 at 14:41 #

She looks absolutely fantastic…
    So chic, so fresh and yes, i agree, it looks much better on her than on the model!

The way the sun hits the skirt is makes the floral print look divine.

And those shoes… the back is gorgeous!

4. Ally August 21, 2009 at 15:19 #

Oh to have a make-up team for your “down time”.

• claire August 21, 2009 at 16:54 #

that’s what i thought too! she can’t put her own lip gloss on when she has time off?
      anyway, i really like her outfit but agree that she should have worn flats with it

5. mol August 21, 2009 at 16:23 #

I also love the flow on this dress from dark to light, and also from a smaller patterned top – looking like the night sky – to the larger bursts of sunshiney florals on the skirt. It is a truly gorgeous dress and Sienna wears it well. I only wish she had worn flats, as shown with the model, for while the Chloe heels are beautiful and distinctive, for me, they distract from the dress. At least they do for a day time jaunt to the Eiffel tower….too much!

6. Rachel August 21, 2009 at 17:20 #

She is really loving shoes with tiny disco ball toes. Remember the Armani ones she wore with her gorgeous Loewe ensemble in London? I think I liked those better, the heel ribbon is a bit too much on these. 10/10 for the dress though, once again she outshines the model!

7. Linda August 22, 2009 at 15:06 #

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Wow. Best look on her. Love the shoes too.

8. Parvati August 22, 2009 at 16:45 #

Was this really on time-off? When I saw the photo of her with the make-up people, I thought she was getting ready for a photoshoot.