Runway To LAX – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

Checklist
- Dress from Spring 2009 or Fall 2009 collection ?
- Trib Two’s ?
- Black Birkin or White Valextra bag ?
- Azzedine Alaia cropped cardigan or black blazer ?
- Gold Rolex ?
- Sunglasses ?

Here is Victoria Beckham arriving back from Denver to LAX airport wearing an ivory dress from her Spring 2009 collection.

I actually do like this dress as it’s a light summery colour, but I wish she hadn’t worn the cardigan.

Credit: Style.com & zigazig-ha.com

Rihanna In Alexander Wang - Le Petit Four

Rihanna In Alexander Wang – Le Petit Four

Elle Macpherson's Obsession - Victoria Beckham's Dress Collection

Elle Macpherson’s Obsession – Victoria Beckham’s Dress Collection

28 Responses to Runway To LAX – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

1. marvel August 18, 2009 at 12:20 #

Love the Checklist!! I cant believe she is a fashion designer when all she designed is a simple white dress. Anywho, I hate white dresses with black shoes (although Rachel was an exception) so this immediatly gets a thumbs down

• Kim August 18, 2009 at 15:53 #

WHY do people do white dresses with black shoes? I.DO.NOT.GET.IT?

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2009 at 15:56 #

me neither. I will remain one of the many mysteries of the world.

I would NEVER pair a white dress with black shoes. *shudders*

• Kim August 18, 2009 at 16:23 #

And it seems the thing to do in Hollywood. I mean white is so clean and fun. So much more to do with a white dress. There is PLENTY of time for black shoes! I like to give mine a rest anytime I can! LOL

• Tracey Valliere-Evans August 19, 2009 at 08:45 #

Hence the black cardigan to balance her outfit!!

2. LeeAnn August 18, 2009 at 12:24 #

zzzzzzzzzz-same old same old

3. Monkey August 18, 2009 at 12:33 #

She getting even more predictable than Amanda Bynes!

4. Rachel August 18, 2009 at 12:33 #

I think she’s trying to develop an iconic signature look that our grand-daughters will praise the way we do Audrey Hepburn’s. She worships Audrey. The problem is that 2-minute culture can’t appreciate that!

5. Adrien August 18, 2009 at 12:38 #

Dress is nice… attitude is depressing…

Simple can be tricky marvel!!

6. Rebecca August 18, 2009 at 12:42 #

The only bright side of this look is that the dress isn’t black.

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2009 at 12:45 #

thats the only bright side :)

7. LeeAnn August 18, 2009 at 12:58 #

Rachel- Never going to happen. Because:
    1) Audrey was dressed by Givenchy . Posh is dressed by –Roland Mouret., sorry I mean POSH.
    2) Audrey wore different dresses. POSH wears same dress in different colours.
    3) Audrey can speak with correct grammar and accent that does not cause paint to peel off walls. Posh cannot.
    4) Audrey did not use fake tan .Posh uses nothing real .
    5) Audrey can smile. Can Posh?
    6) Audrey had style. Posh has a stylist.
    7) My grandchildren will idolise Audrey. They will ask: Posh who?

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2009 at 13:00 #

I love you for this. Hilarious

• Matt August 18, 2009 at 15:43 #

LOL, I had a good laugh with that,I do’t think she has a stylist though. While I think she She is far from being Audrey, I wouldn’t mind my grandkids loving Victoria, style wise, not look wise, actually scratch that, NO. I still love her.

8. Lisa-kaye August 18, 2009 at 13:14 #

Yawn……….sooo bored of this look now.
    And is it just me or does anyone else think her collections are a little on the “old fashioned” side??

Some people will say that they are “classic” but i think they’re old fashioned…i think she should come up with something a bit edgier

9. Rachel August 18, 2009 at 13:49 #

LeeAnn- very funny comment. I didn’t mean to imply she has achieved Audrey’s status, just that I think it is her aim. I read she keeps a room in her home as a shrine to Hepburn. Also, in the footage of the day David was given his OBE, she frequently repeats aloud “I AM Audrey Hepburn.” I hate to pun but I think your list shows she is still a Wannabe.

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2009 at 14:01 #

VB has often said that she models herself on Audrey

• LeeAnn August 18, 2009 at 15:56 #

I know you didn’t but just couldn’t resist

10. Linda August 18, 2009 at 13:53 #

I hope she’s making a lot of money of this “collection” because that’s the only benefit I can think of .

11. Lily August 18, 2009 at 14:06 #

Her style is so boring now… Not that I don’t like this outfit, but it’s like i’ve seen it all before.

And I cant believe that she is a fashiondesigner either… wow.

12. ~**juDee**~ August 18, 2009 at 15:50 #

yaaaaawn…..im over victoria beckham now. she needs to eat something

• Kim August 18, 2009 at 16:24 #

Well once again she is smaller than the runway model. And I am not saying she looks bad small but I believe Katherine Hepburn was naturally small and I am convinced VB won’t even eat air!!!!! LOL

13. mol August 18, 2009 at 16:17 #

I like the black, white and gray play here, it works for me. While her collection seems pretty one note, I do admire her consistency in standing behind her own product. It seems like she works pretty hard too, another thing I admire. I guess the only thing she should be showing us is how versatile each look can be by changing things up more – like Chloe S. did with her scalloped shorts (please don’t hit me, I know you hated that look!). As it is, she looks coolly perfect in each look, but also safe and somewhat boring.

14. Parvati August 19, 2009 at 01:41 #

At least, her shoes match her cardigan. If she hadn’t worn the cardigan, the black shoes would have looked completely out of place with the white dress. At least now, there is another black piece in the ensemble.

15. The one August 19, 2009 at 12:01 #

Does any of you ever think of how many amazing looks she’s shown us over the years? right now maybe she’s too busy to be putting herself together, and we must remember she’s a mother and working on several things and a wife, do any of you never have weeks even months when you are sop tied up you just stick to your tried and tested looks for comfort? except you are not being photographed all the time, when she goes for press stuff she looks different, but here, she’s at an airport, i mean in the beginning people used to say she was overdressed for the airport, now, she’s not doing enough, c’mon!

16. Dana August 19, 2009 at 14:34 #

YES, it is so exciting for other people to agree with me on VB on my favorite fashion site! I have been tired of her routine, boring looks for some time. The lack of passion and happiness in her looks makes them even more aggravating. She is definitely not a style icon like Audrey! The comparison hurts. LOL