Actress Yoon Eun Hye arrived at her “My Fair Lady” press conference last week held at Ritz Carlton Hotel in Seoul, wearing a Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 dress.

She looks so elegant in her black dress which has a blue pom pom in one of the sleeves, and a matching ribbon tied to her waist.

Once again I’m glad that she didn’t feel the need to accessorize with the LV Cancan shoes, but she did wear a large pearl in her red hair like one of the models on the runway.

Moon Chae Won opted for a sexy Versace Spring 2009 mini dress with a heart shaped zipper detail on the neckline.

She wore her dress with Christian Louboutin heels with a black chiffon petal detail running along the front of the shoe.

A selection of rings and a gold leaf detail bracelet complete the look.

At the press conference the shows posters in the background reveal how fashionable this show is going to be.

Behind Yoon you can see she is wearing a Louis Vuitton blue dress, as worn by Madonna at the Costume Institute Gala.

In this poster Yoon is wearing the Balmain Spring 2009 denim jacket we saw Rihanna wearing earlier this year.

The drama is set to air August 19th on KBS2.

[nggallery id=157]

Credit: Style.com & allkpop.com

In Leslie Mann's Closet - Erin Fetherston Flutter Skirt

In Leslie Mann’s Closet – Erin Fetherston Flutter Skirt

Runway To Sidewalk - Beyonce Knowles Carrying A Christian Dior Samourai 1947 Woven Frame Bag

Runway To Sidewalk – Beyonce Knowles Carrying A Christian Dior Samourai 1947 Woven Frame Bag

11 Responses to Runway To “My Fair Lady” Press Conference – Yoon Eun Hye In Louis Vuitton & Moon Chae Won In Versace

1. patty August 17, 2009 at 17:27 #

you have no idea how happy i am that you featured Yoon Eun Hye as she is one of my favorite Korean actresses! this girl has the cutest, quirkiest style and i was actually hoping you’d feature her cause i felt like she was wearing Louis Vuitton and you proved me right. I’m really excited for this new drama of hers cause based on the publicity photos, i think a lot of her clothes are designer and all. thanks again! totally made my day!

• Fashion Critic August 17, 2009 at 17:58 #

she is beautiful.

Glad to make your day ;)

2. Chiara August 17, 2009 at 17:45 #

Cool, I didn’t know it was a drama, and judging by the fashion it might be interesting. I’ll have a look, thanks a lot!

3. shubby doo August 17, 2009 at 19:15 #

wow that balmain jacket on her i love…it has a regal oriental feel on her…love it lovet it love it…so totally different to the look created by rihanna and beyonce with the same jacket

4. mol August 17, 2009 at 20:29 #

I know the Balmain jacket has been around, but looks like it found a good home with Moon Chae Won, its perfect mate!

5. Grace August 17, 2009 at 21:32 #

Holy Moses! Week after week I am impressed by the looks these Asian actresses are rocking! We whiteys could take a few lessons!

6. Maggie August 17, 2009 at 23:16 #

Actually it’s Yoon Eun Hye wearing the Balmain jacket not Moon Chae Won ;)

SO great to see YEH on your site though! She’s huge in Korea + East Asia – definitely agree with the first commenter that she’s a quirky actress who switches easily between glam and dorky roles =)

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2009 at 09:08 #

thanks. Her hair looks darker in that picture

7. Dorian Gray. August 18, 2009 at 00:13 #

I like Versace dress, as always, and I’m glad you put it in this post! Thanks FC, you know how to make a day of a Versace-addicted!

8. Lena August 18, 2009 at 00:28 #

Yoon Eun Hye is wearing the Balmain jacket not Chae Won :)

9. Rachel August 18, 2009 at 12:43 #

If I were Alexa Chung’s stylist I’d pick up the Balmain jacket for her.