14.08.09 In Her Closet

“Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” New York Promo Tour

You know it’s a slow news day when the biggest news of the day is that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant.

Sorry to be cynical but I’m cringing at the thought of these two having their own reality TV show.

Something tells me it will be the TV equivalent of the movie “Dumb and Dumber”.

I’ll let you decide which is which.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

From their interview on “The Today Show”, it appears that the focus of this promo trip was to announce Khloe’s weight loss, but Kourtney regretfully stole her sister’s thunder with her baby news. Yeah right.

Her on-again-off-again baby daddy is Scott Disick.

Kourtney said, “He’s very excited. When I found out, I was so shocked. I didn’t know what to do. He was so for it and so excited from the beginning. And we’re really happy.”

The sisters were also interviewed on the “The Wendy Williams Show”, “BET” and “PIX 11 Morning News” show.

Here’s a run down of what they wore.

On the “Today Show” Khloe wore a Marc by Marc Jacobs Karly paillette dress with black pumps.

Whilst leaving the Wendy Williams show Kourtney glowed wearing a Alice + Olivia draped dress with ankle strap YSL Trib Two’s and a Lia Sophia necklace.

On her way to the BET studio’s Khloe wore an Alexander Wang Slim Grommet Dress with long sheer sleeves, which she paired with YSL platform ankle boots.

Khloe was seen leaving the CW Studios after making a guest appearance on the “PIX 11 Morning News” show, wearing a Diane von Furstenberg zebra print dress and Christian Louboutin Piros boots.

“Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” premieres this Sunday at 10pm ET on E! in the US.

Credit: PacificCoastNews & Bauer Griffin

In Malin Akerman's Closet - Alice + Olivia Draped Panel Dress

In Malin Akerman’s Closet – Alice + Olivia Draped Panel Dress

In Hilary Duff's Closet - Valentino Petal Leather Hobo Bag

In Hilary Duff’s Closet – Valentino Petal Leather Hobo Bag

13 Responses to “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” New York Promo Tour

1. PreityZinta-FanCllub[dot]com August 14, 2009 at 15:49 #

Kourtney has been 5 monts pregnant, this is the biggest publicity stunt ever done..

• Fashion Critic August 14, 2009 at 15:51 #

I agree. But she did a good job of hiding it for so long

• marvel August 14, 2009 at 16:38 #

Well she had to have ammo to promote her ‘show’

2. Matt August 14, 2009 at 17:48 #

The Kardashian sisters are like a scar, no matter how much you ignore it, it would always be there. Their obsession with fame is frightening, no matter how much they try and act as if they don’t want it.

• Fashion Critic August 14, 2009 at 18:20 #

like a scar LOL. I really LOL at that one

3. Sydne @ ThinkThruFashion August 14, 2009 at 18:49 #

Your Dumb and Dumber comment made me laugh out loud at the office!

If you care, the beads Kourtney is wearing with the berry dress are lia sophia. I have the necklace and it’s so heavy i can only wear it for an hour at a time without getting annoyed.

• Fashion Critic August 14, 2009 at 18:57 #

Thanks for the necklace ID

4. Tania August 14, 2009 at 19:56 #

FC do you know where the dress that Kourtney is wearing on the show is from please?

• Fashion Critic August 14, 2009 at 19:59 #

sorry, but I don’t.

It’s too hard to tell from just the side view. I only get print and no detail

5. Sabina August 14, 2009 at 20:29 #

ew, they’re so incredibly dumb, i can’t watch or hear them speak for more than 30 sec.. they way they talk is just awful and annoying, and as for the pregnancy, it’s just crazy what people can do for publicity, getting pregnant to promote your new show, it’s just sad.. she did all that just in time to film the show and to create publicity around it.. famewhores at their best!
    p.s. i loved the dumb and dumber joke, so true! lol

6. Danielle August 15, 2009 at 14:50 #

That Alice+Olivia dress has been worn by Nikki Reed ( I will write you the names of the events, – Express TXT L8TR Campaign Launch in Los Angeles – see photos here http://nikkiphotos.ni.funpic.org/thumbnails.php?album=361 ) and Malin Akerman, too. Supperclub Dinner Party – http://www.malin-akerman.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=196

• Fashion Critic August 16, 2009 at 10:44 #

yes I know. The dress is also in blue on my favourites.

7. Aly August 18, 2009 at 03:00 #

LOL. What a publicity stunt. To wait just before their show premires to announce it. I love the Alice and Olivia dress on Kourtney though. I like the black Alexandrer Wang dress aswell not on Khloe though. I liked the way Rihanna wore it better. I don’t think it flatters Khloe’s body, though she has a great one.