Who Wore Zuhair Murad Better? Hayden Panettiere or Audrina Patridge

Do you think Hayden Panettiere chuckled when she saw Audrina Patridge wearing the same ruched Zuhair Murad Spring 2009 strapless dress she’d previous worn last night at the Teen Choice Awards?

Hayden wore the dress to a party during Comic Con with black Louboutin heels and carried a shimmering clutch.

Audrina Patridge teamed her dress with a matching crocodile clutch and turquoise Courtney Crawford heels.

Both ladies look great, but I’ll give this win to Audrina because I love her heels and her beaded necklace which makes the look more interesting.

Credit: PacificCoastNews, Zuhair Murad & Wireimage

2009 Teen Choice Awards - Best Dressed

2009 Teen Choice Awards – Best Dressed

Jessica Simpson For Glamour US September 2009

Jessica Simpson For Glamour US September 2009

6 Responses to Who Wore Zuhair Murad Better? Hayden Panettiere or Audrina Patridge

1. Shemah August 10, 2009 at 14:17 #

I think Audrina wears it better.. like you said, her accessories made it more interesting and the way she styled her hair also makes the whole look work.

Hayden’s heels were just ordinary and her hair was just eww..

2. ramona August 10, 2009 at 14:36 #

I don’t like the hair of Hayden Panettiere, she should have worn gold heels with bid gold bracel..this is the way i see her. At Audrina Patridge i like the turquoise Courtney Crawford heels.:X My vote goes for Courtney:X

3. Helena August 10, 2009 at 16:46 #

Neither really. The dress is terribly boring. It is Zuhair Murad after all.

4. Parvati August 10, 2009 at 19:08 #

I really dislike Hayden Panettiere’s hair, but I also don’t like Audrina’s accessories, so Hayden wins this for me.

5. SarahV August 10, 2009 at 19:32 #

I don’t really like the dress, but I think Audrina managed to make it look even a tad interesting picking these accessories, so I voted for her!

6. Bella August 11, 2009 at 02:29 #

I voted for Hayden.
    Though I love the color combination of the dress with Audrina’s shoes and accessories; I think she looked like she was playing ‘dress up’ with the big pearls and matching bracelet and ends up making the look a bit tacky and cheap.