Best Dressed Of The Week – Diane Kruger In Marchesa & Sienna Miller In YSL

The bridesmaid finally becomes the bride.

After weeks of being the runner-up on the Best Dressed of the Week polls, Diane Kruger finally wins wearing a stunning red Marchesa one-shoulder mini dress.

Any other week I would have picked Diane as well, but Sienna’s run was so impressive promoting “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” she couldn’t be over looked.

Her gorgeous shimmering YSL gown was very much the cherry on her sundae of many wow moments this week.

Drew Barrymore and Zoe Saldana have both had outstanding promotional tours this year, but Sienna has outshone them in my opinion.

I can’t see anyone out doing Sienna’s efforts this year. But then I thought the same for Drew and Zoe.

Credit: Wireimage

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Runway To Photo Shoot - Jennifer Love Hewitt In Angel Sanchez

Runway To Photo Shoot – Jennifer Love Hewitt In Angel Sanchez

12 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Diane Kruger In Marchesa & Sienna Miller In YSL

1. Regina August 9, 2009 at 18:33 #

Sienna Miller had a nice press tour, but I think Zoe Saldana and Drew Barrymore interested me in more in their choices.

I don’t believe anybody can ever beat Gwyneth Paltrow’s red carpet run. From Balmain and Rykiel to Gaultier and McCartney, she stunned in pretty much every outfit.

• marvel August 9, 2009 at 18:43 #

Agreed about Gwyneth!!

• Fashion Critic August 9, 2009 at 19:00 #

I would agreed too, but Gwyneth run was back in 2008. I was referring to this year.

2. Stuti August 9, 2009 at 19:15 #

Thanks for this FC!
    Oh and yeah, i loved Zoe Saldana’s run the most, followed by Sienna. Sienna simply because she chose outfits that mirrored her personality, while showing how gorgeous she really is!
    And oh Diane oh, why must you be so pretty?

3. Rock*Star August 9, 2009 at 20:41 #

YAAAAAAAAAAY DIANE!

I agree with Regina about Gwyneth. I think she’s more impressive than Sienna. But Sienna is more impressive than Zoe & Drew :)

• Fashion Critic August 9, 2009 at 20:55 #

Gwyneth’s run was 2008.

4. Alexandra August 9, 2009 at 22:41 #

yayy i am so glad you picked Sienna!!! in my heart i had a feeling you would. i love retro looks so she looked like heaven for me.

Diane is also gorgeous and I agree that she deserves being Best Dressed, after weeks of being the runner-up.

two stunning blondes! can’t stop gushing.

5. nism.lism August 10, 2009 at 03:13 #

I’m waiting for Anne’s run for Alice in Wonderland. I hope for some surprise, but that’s 2010.

Anyway, I still couldn’t get why Diane get so much love. Nothing special for me.

• Rosie August 10, 2009 at 08:59 #

And then there will be Helena Bonham Carter’s run….

• alyss August 10, 2009 at 10:27 #

Actually I’m looking forward to see Helena on the red carpet again. I love her- and although I’m not a big fan of her style she’s at least entertaining.

6. nicole August 10, 2009 at 07:30 #

sienna had a good run but i wasnt a big fan of many of the outfits .. this one kinda ages her i have to say ..
    zoe had a better run in my opinion but sienna was def better than Drew.
    diane looked gorgeous in red!

7. Rosie August 10, 2009 at 11:57 #

She does the whole hobo vibe exceptionally well