07.08.09

Social Events Of The Week

5th Annual HollyShorts Film Festival’s Opening Night Celebration, LA

Demi Moore looked stunning wearing a simple burnt orange J. Mendel dress, with an asymmetrical neckline and a jeweled detail on the hip.

Taupe pumps complete the look.

Kristen Dunst opted for a cute blue Miu Miu strapless mini dress with black pumps.

Love the dress, but dislike the uninspired pumps.

A Pea In The Pod Hosts “nicole” Launch Party, LA

Nicole Richie has her own jewelery line ‘House Of Harlow’, but she’s now designing a maternity collection for A Pea In A Pod.

The mum-to-be modeled her collection wearing a beautiful cream and black floral print silk top with a fitted black dress.

Givenchy heels and a gold pendent necklace completed the look.

“Bandslam” – LA Premiere

For some reason I’m getting a strong feeling of de ja vu with Vanessa Hudgens in this dress.

It kinda reminds me of the Moschino dress she wore at the “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” Japan Premiere.

Her Georges Hobeika dress is cute, but I can’t say I’m particularly wowed by it.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, “when did Disney stars become so boring on the red carpet?”

Alyson Michalka and Amanda Michalka are like two Paris Hilton’s in the making.

Credit: Wireimage and

In Kirsten Dunst's Closet - Miu Miu Strapless Bustier Mini Dress

In Kirsten Dunst’s Closet – Miu Miu Strapless Bustier Mini Dress

"Gossip Girl" Loves Topshop

“Gossip Girl” Loves Topshop

12 Responses to Social Events Of The Week

1. robbie August 7, 2009 at 16:12 #

demi, i love how she can make a simple dress look sexy without being vulgar. she looks fantastic!

kristen, i would have loved it more if she had strappy sandals on. good dress though.

nicole, LOVE THE TOP! i must have that the rest of her outfit is dull.

vanessa, love it gorgeous as always. her shoes are camilla skovgaard “victory” sandals.

alison and amanda, both look skanky. that lace panel dress is HIDEOUS! this is proof lace can look sexy but it can also look cheap. is she wearing any underwear????? that lace panel looks veryyyyy high. as for amanda well she just looks boring, shame since both of them are very pretty girls.

2. mol August 7, 2009 at 16:37 #

Lucky Ashton is all i can say! That burnt orange color is amazing on Demi.

3. robbie August 7, 2009 at 16:46 #

alison is wearing jimmy choos by the way :-)

4. heather ♥ August 7, 2009 at 17:11 #

Wow. Demi looks incredible!!

5. Justme August 7, 2009 at 20:27 #

What in the Dolly Parton hair hell is going on with the Michalka girls?

I like Vanessa’s shoes.

6. ramona August 7, 2009 at 20:39 #

I love the necklace of Vanessa Hudgens, I love the dress and the shoes..but separate.Demi is a diva, a lady and she knows how to wear a dress!!:X:X

7. ramona August 7, 2009 at 20:48 #

oo forght to say that i love Nicole Richie style..she is georgeous.

8. Pen Pen August 8, 2009 at 05:17 #

You are so right FC, as much as I agree that she is a very beautiful girl, I would just have passed by her without remembering much … so typical.

• Pen Pen August 8, 2009 at 05:17 #

opps, i am talking about Vanessa Hudgens

9. Linda August 8, 2009 at 14:39 #

Kirsten Dunst looks the best here that I’ve seen her in a long while. Too bad about the shoes.

10. Rachel Marie August 8, 2009 at 19:12 #

I share your Disney ennui here. At least Vanessa hasn’t destroyed a perfectly pretty dress for this look. Remember that Marchesa number she stuck a black tutu to for the Oscars?For shame!

11. Regina August 9, 2009 at 12:39 #

I really like how Kirsten can make a simple dress like that look interesting. I love both her simple and avant garde looks. I agree about the heels. She could’ve worn statement heels, but I think she was going for a laid-back, simple look.