Runway To “A Perfect Getaway” LA Premiere – Milla Jovovich In Temperley London

Milla Jovovich loves to dress sexy.

She’s never had a problem showing off her super fit toned body, but for the LA premiere of her latest movie “A Perfect Getaway” she was uncharacteristically covered up.

The actress walked the red carpet wearing a stunning Temperley London Spring 2009 white gown with yellow and silver beaded detail on the shoulders and on the empire waist.

Her look was completed with Christian Dior heels, a diamond bracelet, a silver clutch and a gold necklace.

I was loving the look until I saw the gold necklace. There’s just no need for it as the embellishments on the gown are enough.

I’m also not a fan of mixing gold and silver together.

[nggallery id=146]

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin, London Features & Wireimage

Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Sharon Stone or Kim Ok-Vin

Who Wore Christian Dior Better? Sharon Stone or Kim Ok-Vin

On The "Gossip Girl" Set With Hilary Duff Wearing Marchesa

On The “Gossip Girl” Set With Hilary Duff Wearing Marchesa

11 Responses to Runway To “A Perfect Getaway” LA Premiere – Milla Jovovich In Temperley London

1. Martin August 6, 2009 at 10:03 #

Yes, the necklace is totally unnecessary. And I’m mystified as to why she would wear her hair down and over her shoulders with this gown, particularly when it has such a beautiful neckline. Along with the necklace, it does nothing but complicate the look.

• Fashion Critic August 6, 2009 at 10:15 #

Your right about the hair. That’s a very good point

2. LolaSvelt August 6, 2009 at 11:23 #

I personally think she looks great and I never really care for her style.

Best Dressed of the Week worthy for me.

3. Parvati August 6, 2009 at 13:19 #

You’re right about the necklace and the hair, but still, the gown is beautiful and she looks even more beautiful in it. I also love the pop of colour in her Dior heels. Definitely a Best Dressed of the Week contestant for me, too!

4. amelia August 6, 2009 at 17:56 #

I would have been a lot happier if she had worn the gown in its original colour. The blue would have been SO much better.

5. Justme August 6, 2009 at 19:56 #

While I prefer the dress in blue, the white version isn’t bad. What bothers me though is the necklace, the hair and the freaking tank top underneath.

6. Denice Fashion InSight August 6, 2009 at 21:42 #

She shouldn’t have worn that necklace, but she figured yellow embellishment-gold necklace…not a good choice. Of course, her hair should have been in a loose bun, but what can you do?

7. Denice Fashion InSight August 6, 2009 at 21:44 #

OMG! Her feet!! I have a big problem with this! Wear shoes that fit!

8. Jess August 9, 2009 at 16:22 #

I thought I was the only person to hate clashing metals! silver and gold together is such a no-no for me, even down to the hardwear on my handbags/shoes

• Fashion Critic August 9, 2009 at 17:55 #

It’s my biggest bug-bear after tights on the red carpet

9. Ksenia February 18, 2010 at 23:13 #

Milla is so stunning. She is my fashion icon.