Who Wore Moschino Better? Olivia Palmero or Amy Brenneman

Sporting what’s now become her trademark hairstyle, Olivia Palermo attended the Dolce and Gabbana Party during the Cannes Film Festival wearing a pastel teal Moschino Pre-Fall 2009 chiffon babydoll dress with her favourite YSL Tribute sandals.

She decorated her dress with a silver brooch whilst accessorizing with a sliver cuff and a tan clutch.

“Private Practice” actress Amy Brenneman wore the same dress to the “Land Of The Lost” LA premiere back in May with brown wedges and a gold clutch.

I love the brooch and accessories Olivia wore with her dress, so she wins for me.

Credit: Wireimage

"Oh No She Didn't" - Brittani Senser Wears That Bebe Dress

“Oh No She Didn’t” – Brittani Senser Wears That Bebe Dress

Louis Vuitton Flagship Store Opening in Shenzhen

Louis Vuitton Flagship Store Opening in Shenzhen

9 Responses to Who Wore Moschino Better? Olivia Palmero or Amy Brenneman

1. Mimi August 4, 2009 at 10:00 #

Olivia looks lovely in this dress. Amy should have covered her knees for sure.

2. Camilla August 4, 2009 at 10:20 #

The dress is utterly shapeless on Olivia! Sitting her next to Amy so emphasises this.

3. Harris August 4, 2009 at 15:06 #

Does anyone else feel like this dress is kind of blah?

• Jackie August 5, 2009 at 06:54 #

Yes. It’s quite unflattering although it definitely looks better on Amy (despite some gross spillage that I can’t stop looking at right at her armpits). There’s just too much volume at the bottom and Olivia is very flat here so that’s weird. Something is also weird with the shoulders… I think the sleeves make her shoulders weird-looking. Olivia’s black shoes also do not go with her dress, brown (Amy’s shoes) definitely work better as this Moschino dress looks more daytime. This dress sucks! I hated it since we’ve seen it first on Olivia.

4. mol August 4, 2009 at 15:36 #

I think the dress hangs well on Olivia and looks elegant, whereas it just looks frou frou and blah on Amy. I also love Olivia’s accessories, so she definitely wins for me.

5. Blogger August 4, 2009 at 16:42 #

Is anyone else tired of Olivia’s hairstyle?

• Fashion Critic August 4, 2009 at 16:51 #

oh yes

6. Rachel Marie Walsh August 4, 2009 at 18:22 #

Ms Palermo may not be the nicest girl in The City but you can’t deny she’s flawless. I happened to spot her in Knightsbridge during LFW in February and her hair was down in shiny, extension-free waves. She was in head to toe New York-black – boots, leather jacket, leggings- with a very hot guy by her side. Nice to be her!

7. Justme August 4, 2009 at 19:22 #

Cute dress but neither of them did it justice.
    What is really up with those chunky shoes?
    Olivia looks… hmm hunchbacked and Amy should’ve let those sleeves down.