04.08.09

Louis Vuitton Flagship Store Opening in Shenzhen

Fan Bingbing wore the same avant-garde Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 psychedelic paisley print dress, which Leighton Meester wore to the Met Gala earlier this year.

Leighton ended up on many worst dressed list, but I wouldn’t put Fan on a worst dressed list mostly because she didn’t wear those matching leggings, which were Leighton’s downfall.

I really love this look on Fan, even though she toned it down.

Instead the beautiful actress wore tights, black wedges and carried a simple black clutch to complete her look.

Li Xiaolu also sported a re-run from the Met Gala.

She’s wearing the same dress Madonna wore minus the thigh high boots, fingerless gloves and bunny ears.

It’s easier to appreciate how cute this dress is without all the madness.

I’m glad she opted for a pair of cute peep-toes rather than the expected LV platforms.

Yao Chen gave us something new via her Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 ensemble which included a nude top and a pink skirt with a layered detail on one side and a black pom pom on the other.

I wish she hadn’t decided to bring so much attention to her clutch, so I could see more of her skirt.

She did opt for the LV Fall 2009 platform heels, which matched her bra strap which is poking out of her top.

[nggallery id=137]

Credit: Style.com, Sina & Zuma Press

Who Wore Moschino Better? Olivia Palmero or Amy Brenneman

Who Wore Moschino Better? Olivia Palmero or Amy Brenneman

In Cheryl Cole's Closet - Maje Goteborg Suede Vest

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet – Maje Goteborg Suede Vest

12 Responses to Louis Vuitton Flagship Store Opening in Shenzhen

1. LolaSvelt August 4, 2009 at 11:01 #

I would’ve loved to have seen Leighton wear that outfit without the trousers, but in all fairness, it was the Costume Institute Gala. She took a risk, and I commended her for that.

2. Hellwafashion August 4, 2009 at 11:07 #

I cannot believe that’s the same dress Madonna wore!!Wow it’s so pretty, i would never have recognized it. There should be a fashion jail where people like Madonna can go to for doing such awful things to dresses.
    Loving Yao Cheng, bag & shoes make the outfit.

3. Martin August 4, 2009 at 11:55 #

All three women look outstanding, particularly Yao Chen. That colour combination, whilst unconventional, is really quite beautiful. She wears it well. Even after all these months, I’m still finding those shoes quite ugly though.

4. lucie August 4, 2009 at 12:29 #

Yao Chen looks so beautiful I like the all look, even the shoes. The other two look good too.

5. Ally August 4, 2009 at 12:56 #

If Leighton had worn the dress this way to the Met she would have been on the best dressed list. And if Madonna had been wise enough to leave those silly ears and the boots at home, she wouldn’t have been worst dressed.

6. mol August 4, 2009 at 15:27 #

Li Xiaolu looks like an enchanting porcelain doll vs Yao Chen who looks like a powerfully gorgeous woman – each look is fantastic down to the last detail.

7. mette August 4, 2009 at 17:03 #

They look gorgeous!
    I was actully in Shenzhen this day though because of a company visit I couldn’t go see the opening. I was there the next day and the store is BEAUTIFUL! And they are so nice and helpful. Had 3 SA’s help me pick out the perfect bracelet :o)

8. Justme August 4, 2009 at 19:27 #

Wow they look gorgeous. Maybe because they understand that this LV Fall collection need to be toned down in order to look classy and not crazy lol.
    Except for Yao Chen’s look which was pretty awesome to begin with.

9. 00o00 August 4, 2009 at 21:45 #

lol i loved it when you said her heels matched the bra strap poking out from her top

10. Jackie August 5, 2009 at 07:06 #

WOW. These are great repeats! Thank you ladies for showing how it should really be done!

I’m in LOVE with the LV platforms which Fan Bingbing substituted with weird black wedges, but she still looks good!

Li Xiaolu looks way better in the dress with the slighly modified neckline but I still hate this dress. It also doesn’t help that I picture Madonna wearing it with the ears. I wish Rihanna had worn this dress… I think it would suit her so, so, so much better that I may have actually liked it.

Yao Chen, despite the matchy-matchy clutch (which is cute on it’s own), looks wonderful in this coral, tan, and grey ensemble. I love the colors, the shape, the details, and everything she’s wearing besides the clutch and especially the shoes.

11. Parvati August 5, 2009 at 12:33 #

Could Fan Bing Bing’s platform heels be from the Louis Vuitton Fall 2008 collection? They look like these, to me.

12. Jess August 9, 2009 at 14:40 #