I think this is the first time I have ever had a girl crush on Sienna Miller.

I’ve always seen her as a Kate Moss clone or a serial husband stealer, but for once it’s her style that I’m focusing on because she continues to give us something fresh and new each time she takes to the red carpet.

On Friday she attended a special screening of “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” at Andrews Air Force Base in Camp Springs, Maryland with her cast mates.

Opting out of wearing army fatigue the actress wore a beautiful Isabel Marant Fall 2009 printed dress with a ruched bodice and 3/4 length sleeves.

Her dress was paired with some lusty worthy booties from the same collection and a collection of platinum bangles.

Her hair was uncharacteristically blown out and she opted for a pop of red on her lips.

This is my favourite look so far on this promotional tour.

“G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” opens in the US and UK this Friday, August 7.

[nggallery id=138]

Credit: Style.com, London Features & Wireimage

Who Wore Moschino Cheap & Chic Better? Dita von Teese or Ruby Lin

Who Wore Moschino Cheap & Chic Better? Dita von Teese or Ruby Lin

Vogue Australia Celebrates 50 Years With 4 Cate Blanchett Covers

Vogue Australia Celebrates 50 Years With 4 Cate Blanchett Covers

16 Responses to Runway To “G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra” Special Screening – Sienna Miller In Isabel Marant

1. Doreen August 3, 2009 at 10:23 #

I loved this outit. It’s ‘best dressed of the week’-worthy.

2. LolaSvelt August 3, 2009 at 10:24 #

Big step-up from that boring DvF dress. I love Isabel Marant and this outfit.

3. Hellwafashion August 3, 2009 at 10:25 #

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous – looks way better on Sienna than on the catwalk.

4. Crazy August 3, 2009 at 10:46 #

OMG now usually I have very little to say about Sienna as I dont find her particularly inspiring fashion wise, but she’s really pulling it out of the bag this season with choosing Isabel Marant. Love the dress! Well love the whole collection to be honest!

5. Lara August 3, 2009 at 10:58 #

OMG, I need those shoes in my life.

6. Rachel Marie August 3, 2009 at 11:06 #

How many Siennas does it take to do a promotional tour?! She’s been smart in Loewe, cute in DvF and a badass in Gucci. Now she’s a lady in Isabel Marant. I think its my favorite so far. Great post, as always!

7. marvel August 3, 2009 at 11:54 #

Im so glad people are seeing her for her fashion sense rather than her personal life!! I really like the dress but I just feel that the boots are a bit too heavy for such a beautiful dress.

8. rebecca August 3, 2009 at 14:43 #

The dress is sooo beautiful and the booties are firerce. She’s really keeping us on our toes. Can’t wait to see what she’ll wear next!

9. mol August 3, 2009 at 15:22 #

i love this dress, the shimmery sexy style of it and i love Sienna’s smile to go with it!

10. ber August 3, 2009 at 17:46 #

Am I the only one who doesn’t like it? The dress should have been shortened and I don’t like the shoes paired with the dress.

• zoe August 3, 2009 at 18:22 #

nope, i don’t like it either. this looks really dated…when you look back on this you’re going to realize this outfit is hideous. sienna’s face and hair look nice though.

• Me August 3, 2009 at 18:36 #

I really don’t like the dress especially from the waist up – love the boots though

11. ShallowManiac August 3, 2009 at 21:36 #

Love the shoes!

12. lara August 3, 2009 at 23:41 #

What I wouldn’t give for those boots. Saw them in Australian InStyle in April/May and still haven’t been able to forget them. Beautiful.

13. Cheryl August 5, 2009 at 17:01 #

I love seeing different looks on Sienna but I would really love to see more of Rachel Nichols…I saw her wearing a red/orangey dress to a G.I.Joe event…wondering if u could post that as well…

14. Shemah August 6, 2009 at 13:38 #

Ooohh those are the booties that Lindsay Lohan wore on set of the September issue of Elle UK!! :) It’s cool to see ‘em paired with a dress rather than the rock chic s&m look lilo was sporting in the shoot! :)