Teen Vogue have created “Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider’s Guide to Careers in Fashion.”
The book you will give inside tips from Marc Jacobs, Anna Wintour and the Teen Vogue staff in how to break into the fashion business.
With superb photos, interviews with industry icons such as Bruce Weber and Patrick Demarchelier, and six sections that include information from editors and assistants, the handbook will serve as the link between the style conscious girl and the seemingly impenetrable fashion world.
Teen Vogue readers often ask the same questions: How do I get an internship? What should I major in at college? Should I attend design school? And finally, how did you get your job, and how can I get your job? This book will answer all your questions.
Readers looking to turn a passion for fashion into a career will get the inside scoop from industry pros and up-and-comers in photography, design, styling and journalism with sections that include:
· A Q&A with the king of cool, Marc Jacobs
· Words of wisdom from Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour
· Profiles of contributing photographers
· A list of essential beauty products from industry pros
· Advice from stylists and model scouts
· Practical advice from models, assistants and interns
The book is on sale October 5th and retails at $24.95.