German actress Diane Kruger looked absolutely outstanding when she arrived on the red carpet in her native country to promote her new film “Inglourious Basterds”.

She injected some much needed glamour to the event by wearing a luxurious tea rose Hervé Léger by Max Azria Resort 2010 dress with square-cut shoulders, which showed off her toned legs.

Doesn’t she make you want to worked that much harder in pilates class?

Armlets, gold heels and a silver clutch completed the look, but I just love that pop of red on her lips. I also love her hair in preference to her London premiere hairstyle.

This is case and point when I say I love Hervé Léger depending on the wearer.

A reality TV star will wear the same brand tomorrow and I’ll want to burn every bandage dress in sight.

Earlier in the day Diane wore a fruity canary yellow Louis Vuitton Resort 2010 strapless dress with an oversized bow on the bodice and gold buttons which added a nautical feel to the dress.

She only accessorized with gold earrings, keeping her hair wavy and her make-up light and fresh.

This look feels a lot more casual to her premiere dress, but it’s just as chic.

[nggallery id=132]

Credit: Style.com & Zuma Press

Who Wore Adam Better? Kimberley Walsh or Kelly Rowland

Who Wore Adam Better? Kimberley Walsh or Kelly Rowland

In Ashley Roberts' Closet - Alexander McQueen Red Pencil Dress

In Ashley Roberts’ Closet – Alexander McQueen Red Pencil Dress

17 Responses to Runway To “Inglourious Basterds” Berlin Premiere & Photocall – Diane Kruger In Hervé Léger & Louis Vuitton

1. marika July 29, 2009 at 09:41 #

both of these should be in the best dressed poll. i can’t decide which one is better though :)

2. Flora July 29, 2009 at 09:51 #

Ah, Diane, Diane… be still, my beating heart! One of the few people who can make Herve Leger actually look classy. I absolutely love the yellow dress, so cool and casual, and such a contrast to the equally lovely but very different dress she wore in the evening. I’m a sucker for dresses with pockets, too, they give the wearer a certain nonchalance: “Yes, I look fabulous, but I could still nip out for a quick burger afterwards.”

There are also some pics about of her shopping in Berlin earlier in the day, looking just as chic, but very different again in a yellow top and funky stripey skirt and flat Gladiators. If it was up to me all three outfits would be a tie for Best Dressed of The Week!

3. Terry July 29, 2009 at 10:10 #

Stunning. I also loved her red lipstick, the lovely hairstyle and her Alexander McQueen skull box clutch ;)

4. ben July 29, 2009 at 10:27 #

I was a little underwhelmed to be honest, The Herve Look I feel we’ve seen on her many times before, i wasnt generally surprised when i saw her in this…

5. LolaSvelt July 29, 2009 at 11:30 #

The first look is rather boring. I love the second look. I was sure that it was a yellow version of the Chanel dress she wore to the Cannes photocall, but they were made by two different designers, so I guess not!

6. marina July 29, 2009 at 11:33 #

Superb
    HL for Best dressed of the week

7. Lexa July 29, 2009 at 11:36 #

both looks are great! I love the overall premiere look – it’s so polished. The Herve dress, the shoes, the hair and make-up – everything works perfectly together – hope she’ll up for the best dressed of the week :)
    the yellow dress is simply adorable and Diane looks so relaxed :)

8. caitlyn July 29, 2009 at 11:48 #

Flawless as always. Not many people can make a Herve Leger dress look classy and sophisticated. Can’t decide which look I prefer.

9. Ally July 29, 2009 at 13:19 #

My girl crush on Diane gets stronger every time I see her out. The yellow dress is adorable. But where is JJ for all of these premieres :(? Hopefully filming Fringe!

10. SydneyCheapChic July 29, 2009 at 13:23 #

wow! soo so so beautiful! talk about perfection!!!

11. zoe July 29, 2009 at 14:41 #

i am in love with diane kruger. that herve leger dress is amazing! oh diane, i hope you haven’t returned it yet. mail it over to me first.

12. Janice aka Miss Mad News July 29, 2009 at 15:07 #

I love Diane’s dress. Not many people could pull it off but she’s working it.

13. Janice aka Miss Mad News July 29, 2009 at 15:08 #

The fruity canary Yellow dress… oh so eighties..

14. AJoanna July 29, 2009 at 15:35 #

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE the yellow dress!! Her entire look is amazing!

15. Methedrine July 29, 2009 at 16:20 #

WOW she’s definitely never gonna lets us down!

16. eclair July 31, 2009 at 08:28 #

Diane Kruger is my biggest girlcrush right now (well, Dita will always be number one, so maybe second-biggest). What a stunner, such a natural, radiant beauty and class from head to toe. Heart her :)

17. G-star August 11, 2009 at 22:06 #

Litt;e late here but adore DK in the HL number – can anyone tell me where the divine shoes she wears in this pic are from? Thanks!