28.07.09 On Set With...

It feels like Gossip Girl day.

Leighton Meester was also on set yesterday. Like Blake her looks were also a mix of runway and more affordable pieces.

My favourite look was the khaki green Chloé scalloped shorts look paired with an ivory blouse and python heels.

For her second look Leighton Meester cuddled up to Ed Westwick as he holds a vintage bottle of Dom Perignon.

He looks very dapper in his suit.  His a pink bow-tie and handkerchief in his suit jacket matches her patent pink ostrich Nancy Gonzalez clutch.

The rest of her look included a lilac YaYa Aflalo Garland top, a floral Marc by Marc Jacobs pansy print skirt and Vera Wang black heels.

Oh how very early Posh and Becks.

I’ve count 4 different looks for Blair Waldorf in which she’s sporting that same Olivia Palmero hairstyle.

Change the style…pleeeeaaasseee.

Credit: Style.com, PacificCoastNews & Splash

Get The Look: Kelly Rowland’s MTV Video Music Awards Mani

Get The Look: Kelly Rowland’s MTV Video Music Awards Mani

Who Wore Adam Better? Kimberley Walsh or Kelly Rowland

Who Wore Adam Better? Kimberley Walsh or Kelly Rowland

15 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester Wearing Chloé, YaYa Aflalo, Nancy Gonzalez & Marc by Marc Jacobs

1. zoe July 28, 2009 at 18:07 #

omg, i’m in heaven. leighton looks perfect in every picture. i LOVE that chloe ensemble! and the school marm hairstyle is actually working for her there!

leighton=perfection :) sigh…

ed looks good too.

2. Justme July 28, 2009 at 18:11 #

Leighton looks h.o.t in those Chloé shorts and judging by iPod dude in the back’s stare, he agrees lol.

The 2nd look is cute.

Since Blair is in a serious formal relationship now, I guess the stylist feels her hair also has to be… serious and formal. I’m not liking it though.

3. mol July 28, 2009 at 18:29 #

Sorry, hate to go against the grain, but I do love the Olivia Palmero hairstyle with shorts and a cool summery look, as Leighton wears it here – when it works, why not use it? But to stick in one style for everything, i agree, is boring!

4. Ally July 28, 2009 at 18:43 #

I’m hoping they just did her hair like that b/c it is insanely hot in NYC right now. Hopefully any indoor shoots will have better hair.

5. zzarazza July 28, 2009 at 22:37 #

I love her outfits but that hair is ridiculous

6. Methedrine July 29, 2009 at 00:07 #

She’s really beautiful! I love the first look!

7. Leo July 29, 2009 at 03:01 #

I love those shorts that Leighton Meester is wearing, it’s one of my favourite pieces right now, they create a great look. And she pulled them off beautifuly.

8. chicbollywood July 29, 2009 at 05:17 #

I loveeee the Chloe scalloped shorts. Unfortunately now sold out on net-a-porter :( I have no idea how to get my hands on one!

9. Mackentiff July 29, 2009 at 08:04 #

Holy crap I love those shorts!

10. Ayesha July 29, 2009 at 10:16 #

I’m not being original but I also LOVE the Chloe short!!!! She looks great, I can’t wait for Gossip Girl to come back to our screens

11. anna July 29, 2009 at 17:54 #

does someone know in what part of NYC where the photos of Leighton taken????

Im planning on going to NYC and i want to go to the set!

12. Rachel Marie July 29, 2009 at 19:10 #

Leighton looks so much better in these outfits than in the last GG post. They fit her far better. Ed Westwick looks like he just stepped down from a Hackett window display. And I love that.!

13. jK July 30, 2009 at 08:24 #

i agree! the Olivia Palmero hairstyle is nice on Palmero because her face have great bone structure and she has a nice figure. On Leighton Meester, it just makes her look fat.

14. L8N's tha QBee July 31, 2009 at 00:05 #

seems like it’s to shift some of the spotlight from leighton ….she gets a plain hairstyle and dowdy…body concealing clothes but there’s no way not to lov v v the ‘charm’ girl !!!!!

15. LD September 6, 2013 at 03:10 #

It’s actually spelled “Palermo”, not Palmero…the spelling keeps throwing me off.