Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Heather Graham or Elle MacPherson

Heather Graham hosted “Vegas Magazine’s Sixth Anniversary” celebrations in Las Vegas back in May.

She looked drop-dead gorgeous wearing a one-shouldered Herve Leger Camille beaded dress from the Spring 2009 collection with her favorite Jimmy Choo gold Flynn sandals and a matching bag.

Elle Macpherson showed that their is still plenty of life left in her supermodel status, by wearing the same super-short dress with blush pink Christian Louboutin peep-toe platforms at the launch of the new Jaguar XJ at the Saatchi Gallery in London earlier this month.

As much as Elle ‘The Body’ Macpherson looks good in her dress, I much prefer Heather’s hair and Choo’s, so she wins this for me.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Best Dressed Of The Week - Victoria Beckham In Loewe & Emmy Rossum In Phi

Best Dressed Of The Week – Victoria Beckham In Loewe & Emmy Rossum In Phi

Runway To Dinner With Marc Jacobs - Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

Runway To Dinner With Marc Jacobs – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

9 Responses to Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Heather Graham or Elle MacPherson

1. Gaber July 25, 2009 at 09:13 #

Yep.
    Heather.
    Despite her boobs looking a promo for a horror movie, the shoes and the hair really are in a different league than Elle’s.

2. ben July 25, 2009 at 09:18 #

is it just me or are elle’s shoe’s just a little off colour in comparison to the dress? i voted for heather.

3. Julie July 27, 2009 at 02:06 #

I think Elle is way hotter! She looks way better. http://girlyglamtyle.com

4. danielezka July 27, 2009 at 03:45 #

Elle’s shoes look heavy and they they don’t quite match with the dress… so heather wins for me.

5. VBlover July 27, 2009 at 04:52 #

I agree that Heather’s accessories are much better, but her saggie ta-ta’s just ruined it for me, so I voted for Elle.

6. jill July 27, 2009 at 08:49 #

Altho for me it was a close call – I can’t see any difference in their hair – I voted for Heather because altho I’m naturally tan, these days I like the look of pale nude/beige on paler skin, and sorry, Heather’s is paler.

I do love Elle’s shoes tho: I love a combination right now of pinks, beiges, and nudes, especially if they’re slightly different tones!

7. LolaSvelt July 27, 2009 at 11:09 #

Elle, no doubt. Heather always chooses the worst accessories. The shoes look cheap when you pair it with this dress.

8. Leti July 27, 2009 at 15:16 #

I just can’t get over Heather’s not wearing her most important accessory with that dress–a bra. Elle wins hands down.

9. christian louboutin January 11, 2010 at 08:02 #