Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

In Katy Perry's Closet - Juicy Couture Polynesian Butterfly Dress

In Katy Perry’s Closet – Juicy Couture Polynesian Butterfly Dress

28 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. LolaSvelt July 24, 2009 at 18:04 #

I swear to god, if Katherine Heigl and that boring outfit wins, I’ll be very annoyed.

I voted for Scarlett. It wasn’t the best week, but she stood out for me because it’s Scarlett.

Had you picked Sienna Miller in Loewe, I would’ve chosen her. I loved that outfit. I didn’t really care for the Poltock and Walsh one.

2. xdittax July 24, 2009 at 18:35 #

Wow, for me, it’s so hard – again. I love this vibrant pink on Leslie, and she’s so nice, but actually, she’s not really the best. Same to Nicky Hilton, whose shoes I especially love, and the two looks of Emmy, and Victoria.

Anna looks gorgeous and she’s just so natural and happy, but my final contestant are Scarlett, Diane and Sienna.

Well, firstly, I love Diane, I love Diane so much, she’s one of my red carpet queen, and my heart broken, but this look is not really her best. Yes, she’s is beautiful, and stunning of course, and I’m so glad that she’s the one, who wears those “It” shoes first, but I think I have to give it for Scarlett or Sienna.

Scarlett is so elegant, and I’m loving her look so so much, but at the same time Sienna’s looks were fabulous in this week, as always. I love her all choices, and my favourite’s her Berlin outfit though, I think I’ll chose her in Poltock & Walsh.

3. Dana July 24, 2009 at 19:01 #

It was a close call between Nicky and Diane, but I chose NIcky. I’ve almost come to expect perfection from Diane, so for Nicky to come close, it’s more of an accomplishment.

I don’t like VB’s look at all, but it’s nice to see her in something other than black.

4. Methedrine July 24, 2009 at 19:31 #

I voted for Diane but Sienna in Loewe is the best dressed for me this week!

5. VBlover July 24, 2009 at 19:33 #

While I am estatic to see Victoria on this list, where is Venus Williams (from Monday, on the Conan O’Brian show)?!?! I saw her first thing Monday morning and knew she was already best dressed of the week and am sad she is not on the list!!

6. Bethany July 24, 2009 at 19:43 #

I love Diane Kruger’s dress, but the hair! I’d love to see what another hairstyle would do for that look.

7. Alyazia July 24, 2009 at 19:51 #

Im with Methedrine, Sienna looked outstanding in her Loewe outfit ..

8. Parvati July 24, 2009 at 19:59 #

Wow, this week is a tough one!
    I liked Leslie Mann, Nicky Hilton, Katherine Heigl (this colour is so beautiful!), Diane Kruger (but she loses my viote because of the hair) and Victoria Beckham.
    But Nicky Hilton wins for me. She looked very classy and I loved this look!

9. Alice[*] July 24, 2009 at 20:21 #

Katherine!

10. marvel July 24, 2009 at 21:29 #

What no Sienna in Loewe…

11. Alexandra July 24, 2009 at 23:34 #

Scarlett Scarlett Scarlett! Back to her best and out-friggin-standing!!!

12. r1ma July 24, 2009 at 23:39 #

what? Katherine in that lanvin is not up this week? that was my favorite look of the week

• LolaSvelt July 25, 2009 at 10:32 #

Katherine in Lanvin was last week and she won.

13. Karla July 25, 2009 at 01:42 #

I chose Victoria because she’s made an outfit. The others have just one piece- a dress, and haven’t done anything to make them look any different than the countless other people who’ll be wearing them.

14. dodo July 25, 2009 at 02:46 #

i choose Emmy Rossum !

15. InStyle July 25, 2009 at 08:00 #

Victoria!!

16. rebecca July 25, 2009 at 09:02 #

Even though I’m over the moon that VB is in colour I’m surprised she’s leading by so much. Diane this week for sure.

17. shubby doo July 25, 2009 at 13:16 #

for me it is between VB and Nicky Hilton….I choose Victoria in Loewe. she simply looks fab

18. zoe July 25, 2009 at 14:09 #

i cannot believe paris hilton isn’t on this poll? she was perfection at her premiere.

i voted for diane kruger because she was absolutely smoking.

VB does look good, but i mean….just because she’s not wearing black doesn’t mean she’s best dressed of the week people..>.>

19. sanjchee July 25, 2009 at 15:33 #

no sienna in loewe, no venus …? :( i would’ve voted for one of them for sure. i don’t feel any of these other ladies really made an effort. i vote for VB, same reason as karla (well said btw).

20. Juliet July 25, 2009 at 18:32 #

My vote goes to Nicky Hilton because those earings are stunning.
    Then,probably someone will kill me but…Victoria looks ridicolous,simply ridicolous (and can someone please tell why her face looks always like she just came back from 12 hours of work in a mine??Victoria?!? Honey you are married to david beckham,you have buzzilions of Dollars,Euros,Yen,give us a smile!!!) .

21. Anne July 25, 2009 at 20:20 #

Voted for Scarlett, but Sienna in Loewe would have been my pick had she been on the list.

22. Rachel Marie Walsh July 25, 2009 at 21:16 #

I picked Nicky. Victoris Beckham was having a bad wardrobe week, I think, because she would usually have my vote. Which one do you like, Fashion Critic?

• Fashion Critic July 26, 2009 at 14:03 #

all will be revealed at 6pm :)

23. nicole July 25, 2009 at 21:35 #

love VB and Diane. choose VB because Diane is always flawless but vicky came out of boring black and i couldn’t be happier.

24. Pablo July 26, 2009 at 11:08 #

As many have already said, I voted for Scarlett as I didn’t find Sienna on the list with her Loewe outfit :(

(without wanting to be disrespectful) I have to say I can’t understand Mrs. Beckham’s nomination this week, not being her appearance a real Red Carpet look…

25. Anastasia July 26, 2009 at 17:42 #

Hej FC, how do you feel about VB’s last outfit when dining with Marc Jacobs? It’s … well, almost black jet again, but she wears an interesting hairdo!

• Fashion Critic July 26, 2009 at 20:10 #