24.07.09

Social Events Of The Week

Sinupret For Kids at LA Shorts Festival, Hollywood

Scarlett Johansson channels her inner Jean Harlow looking divine wearing a cream Prada dress with nude heels.

I love how the dress nips her in at the waist and the details on the shoulders.

I’m still desperately missing her as a blonde, but I guess this colour is for her “Iron Man 2″ role.

“G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra” Berlin Photocall

It appears Mother Nature has declared war on Sienna Miller.

Firstly she got wet at the G.I. Joe London photocall. This time it rained during the Berlin photocall.

She just can’t catch a break.

Her Dries van Noten tapered pants are very similar to the Loewe ones she wore recently.   But on this occasion she opts for a simple KAIN Label grey pocket tank, a leopard print scarf with Chloe heels and still looks fabulous.

How does she do it?

An Evening With Dita Von Teese And Special Guests, Hollywood

Whether she’s wearing Couture or a long polka dot Moschino gown, Dita von Teese always gives us 100% perfection.

Those pouty red lips against her porcelain skin is very much her trademark look. Seeing her with any other colour lipstick would totally shock me.

106 and Park at BET Studios, New York

Mariah Carey proves she’s not all gowns and cleavage as she wore denim capri pants and a simple black tee for her TV appearance.

OK it’s not her best look, but just check out her Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

Are you drooling yet?  I bet Beyonce is.

“Jennifer’s Body” Comic-Con Party, San Diego

Urgh…Megan Fox started off so well promoting Transformers.

This Gothic vibe really doesn’t work for me.

So many of you said that she was a passing phase and that phase appears to be officially o.v.e.r.

“The Wendy Williams Show”, New York

Jordin Sparks continues to promote her new album “Battlefield”.

Leaving the “Wendy Williams show” she looked adorable flashing her trademark megawatt smile whilst wearing a hot pink Bebe studded Trapunto strapless embellished top with a black satin skirt and silver strappy sandals.

Credit: London Features & Wireimage

Runway To Comic-Con International - Anna Faris In Jay Godfrey

Runway To Comic-Con International – Anna Faris In Jay Godfrey

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

16 Responses to Social Events Of The Week

1. LolaSvelt July 24, 2009 at 16:05 #

Jordin Sparks wears some really unflattering outfits.

I actually like something that Mariah Carey is wearing for once. Shame it’s only the shoes. I don’t care for the rest of the outfit!

2. Terry July 24, 2009 at 16:26 #

Sienna Miller is also wearing Chloè ‘Ivy’ pumps, lovely!

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2009 at 16:34 #

thanks Terry. :)

3. zoe July 24, 2009 at 16:58 #

ScarJo looks amazing. and she is definitely blonde in this picture. don’t you remember her hair was so much darker? a really rich dark chocolate that i actually liked. this darker blonde looks great on her. i suppose she’s making the transition back to her original blonde.

i’m loving sienna and dita!

and jordin’s bustier top reminds me of balmain a little.

btw FC, do you know of cat deely? she’s a model and the host of the American show , “So You Think You Can Dance”. she always looks great at EVERY show, i love her style. i know you like to dissect cheryl cole’s “X Factor” style, but cat’s is so much better!

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2009 at 17:01 #

I think ScarJo still has a reddish tint.

I grew up with Cat Deeley on my telly.

I never see the show as I live in the UK so I don’t know what she’s wearing.

I will check out their website

4. Symon July 24, 2009 at 17:22 #

Sienna Miller : STUNNING !!!!

Beyonce drooling ? hmmm i don’t think so :P
    + i don’t like these giuseppe zanotti heels

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2009 at 17:25 #

LOL…I can totally see B in these heels.

5. Anissa July 24, 2009 at 17:52 #

Hmm ScarJo is a full blown redhead in Iron Man 2 so not sure I’d this look for it…

You will love Cat’s wordrobe. A lot of sites and magazines have been a buzz w/ it as she picks everything herself, and doesn’t play safe.

6. Jarrold July 24, 2009 at 19:39 #

Why the heck is Sienna up for best dressed??? I love this look

7. Justme July 24, 2009 at 19:51 #

Scarlett finished the Iron Man 2 shooting and I think before that, she was already sporting the strawberry blonde look. The dress’ color washes her out imo.

I like Sienna’s look though.

8. evanthe July 24, 2009 at 20:04 #

Dita Von Teese always dresses up nice, if not to perfection, classy yet edgy. I know her make up and hair is a her trademark but I can’t help but wish that she would change it around a little. Oh well.

9. Kim July 24, 2009 at 22:18 #

I think Sienna looks like a cutie and Megan’s dress is quite cute. She could lose the lipstick though.

10. Alexandra July 24, 2009 at 23:41 #

I’m in love with Scarlett again, she’s so beautiful that I can’t stand it!!! I can’t get enough of her.

And if it wasn’t enough, Dita in this gorgeous dress. Amazing, wonderful, astonishing, i just can’t find the words. One of my dreams is to be as beautifully pale as she is.

Others also look very nice but I love these ladies so much and even looking at the photos of them just makes me happy!

11. TMCFS July 25, 2009 at 00:37 #

I AM LOVING MARIAH”S SHOES! I just hope that she starts wearing something else rather than Zanotti…

12. Catherine July 25, 2009 at 08:18 #

I love Sienna’s trousers – where are they from? Her look is so effortless…

The cream Prada dress suits Scarlett’s complexion beautifully…

13. Lars / itssophisticated July 26, 2009 at 12:52 #

OMG I love megans red lips so much