On Set With Victoria Beckham For Her Fall 2009 Commercial Shoot

The reason why Victoria Beckham is currently in London suddenly become apparent.

She’s here to shoot the commercial for her latest Fall 2009 ad campaign.

The designer looked gorgeous on set staying in superstar mode by keeping her sunglasses on the whole time, wearing the now sold out Carmontelle cashmere-blend dress from her Fall 2009 collection with maroon Christian Louboutin Bianca platform pumps.

The dress is elegantly sleek, well tailored, nipped in at the waist and cut to calf-length to guarantee that oh-so-chic appeal.

Classic VB.

The shoot has a cute concept which sees Victoria and the models sitting on swings which were attached to the front of Georgian terrace houses in Notting Hill.

The models were of course wearing Victoria’s Fall 2009 collection.  The far left model is wearing a stunning red gown, whilst the model in the middle is wearing a metallic bouclé Alavoine mini dress.

Can’t wait to see the finish commercial. I wonder if she smiles in it.

[nggallery id=126]

Credit: PacificCoastNews, Bauer Griffin & Style.com

Who Wore D&G Better? Amber Heard, AnnaLynne McCord or Kiely Williams

Who Wore D&G Better? Amber Heard, AnnaLynne McCord or Kiely Williams

On The Gossip Girls Set With Leighton Meester Wearing Elie Tahari & Blake Lively Wearing Herve Leger

23 Responses to On Set With Victoria Beckham For Her Fall 2009 Commercial Shoot

1. Anastasia July 24, 2009 at 10:51 #

Very ‘Audery Hepburn’ look.
    Heels are gorgeous, and VB is stunning as usual.

2. Pen Pen July 24, 2009 at 11:30 #

Yeah I can’t wait neither … the first ad was so adorable.
    p.s: the dress looks even better up close <3

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2009 at 11:33 #

you’re so right. It’s the details. She has a good eye

3. Gaber July 24, 2009 at 11:49 #

Yeah, I don’t like it.
    The detail on the wait is a pretty nice idea, until we see how it actually looks in real life. It just looks pretty cheap if stylists do not put it into it’s right place every second. (It’s not badbadbad because I quite like how it looks on the model.)
    I also absolutely hate the way she poses. It’s like somebody botoxed a plastic doll. I am seriously not getting ANYTHING from her.

4. Atelier July 24, 2009 at 12:20 #

I love the concept,, but they should have gotten a brand new pair of loubs..

5. shubby doo July 24, 2009 at 12:24 #

I give the spice girls props for what they were but I was never a VB fan as a singer. saying that i adore her collections. she really has found her niche as a designer…a very credible one at that. i did think she might thought she turn out like tina knowles (not sure that anybody can be that bad again).

the dress looks lush, especially on her

Cant wait to see the actual promo shots

6. Davor July 24, 2009 at 13:43 #

I’ve just read this on one Croatian web site: ‘Victoria Beckham was so exhausted of all-day shooting that she had to sit on the swing and have a rest…’…
    LOL! So funny and incorrect… Btw, this ad is very Victoria. I like it.

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2009 at 13:45 #

oh….lol…maybe they didn’t see the full set of pictures :)

• Davor July 24, 2009 at 13:51 #

Yes, they did, but, as always, they just wanted to be mean… And, of course, there was another (mean) sentence: ‘Even on a swing, she doesn’t smile…’
        Media can make me so mad/sad sometimes… But this was so incorrect that it was actually funny… :)

7. Meme July 24, 2009 at 13:56 #

I really don’t get the hype around her clothes they look so matronly like something a head mistress would wear.

• Davor July 24, 2009 at 14:12 #

Hm, hm… I would call those dresses simply TIMELESS. I know what you mean but you have to understand that those dresses are truly Victoria’s style. Each designer has it’s own style. Somebody likes it, somebody don’t. But you can’t deny that those high quality dresses will be equaly modern and stylish even for a couple of years (and longer). Buying those dresses is an investment in yourself.

8. Flora July 24, 2009 at 14:15 #

Am I the only person who thinks her self-designed clothes all look like Roland Mouret circa two years ago? The first few times she wore her stuff out I thought they WERE Mouret, and I’ve thought the same of other celebs who’ve worn her stuff too. And it’s disappointing she’s wearing yet more grey here. I much prefer the red version of this dress that Leighton Meester wore on the set of GG. Leighton made it a bit younger and sexier too.

9. Matt July 24, 2009 at 14:17 #

She better not smile FC, If she does, it becomes a lifestyle shoot instead of an editorial shoot which I’m sure she’s going for.

10. LolaSvelt July 24, 2009 at 16:09 #

Her clothes are pretty inoffensive. Nothing special really.

11. Caligirl July 24, 2009 at 16:16 #

VB looks fabulous! Glad to see her back in action:)

12. jess July 24, 2009 at 17:21 #

does she have to be in the ad? leave it to the models please

13. SarahV July 24, 2009 at 21:17 #

Nothing shocking or exciting here, but she looks nice. Just wish the skirt was a tad shorter!

14. C. M. July 24, 2009 at 21:43 #

Audrey Hepburn??? stiff and expressionless as a Barbie, she is. And dresses look stiff and dead as well. Bet they smell dusty, too. Elegance would be the exact opposite – lightness and movement.

15. nili July 25, 2009 at 20:37 #

this woman is so thin. i find it frightening and terribly not sexy.

16. Flixer July 26, 2009 at 14:43 #

Hi FC, where can I find the maroon Christian Louboutin heels? They are absolutely devine – I’ve had a serious crush on any tipe of red shoes since I saw the movie Chocolat, which was long ago… lol.

Thanks sweetie :)

• Fashion Critic July 26, 2009 at 20:12 #

the only place I found them was on Net-A-Porter but they are now sold out.

• Flixer July 26, 2009 at 22:42 #

:( such a pity… wil keep an eye out for them though. Thank you so much for the trouble!!

• Fashion Critic July 26, 2009 at 23:01 #