“Paris, Not France” Documentary Screening

Paris Hilton has been in Dubai shooting “My New Best Friend Forever”, so we haven’t seen her on the red carpet in a while.

You’ll be happy to see that at the screening of her documentary “Paris, Not France”, she wasn’t sporting any headbands.¬† That’s because she was channeling a old Hollywood look and a headband would have messed up her marcel waves.

Paris sparkled from head-to-toe wearing a fringed flapper-style Roberto Cavalli Resort 2009 dress, with her favourite Le Silla shoes.

The sparkle with Paris wearing some stunning jewels including a diamond bracelet and diamond earrings.

She left her favourite Christian Louboutin Maykimay clutch at home and carried an equally dazzling silver box clutch.

I know it will take hell freezing over for many of you to say that Paris looks good, but I think she looks sophisticated, tasteful and classy.

What say you?

Nicky Hilton was there so support her sister.

She opted for a black Alexander Wang one-shoulder dress so she wouldn’t outshine her sister – if that’s even possible.

Her look was complete with the most stunning pair of emerald drop earrings I have ever seen. They are very similar to the Lorraine Schwartz earrings Angelina Jolie’s wore to the Oscars this year.

She completes the look with Christian Louboutin lace pumps.

It’s quite a simple look, but I really love it.

[nggallery id=121]

Credit: London Features, Fame & Style.com

Who Wore Stella McCartney Better? Victoria Beckham, Lily Cole, Kate Walsh or Stella McCartney

Beyonce Knowles Loves Fierce Heels

Beyonce Knowles Loves Fierce Heels

20 Responses to “Paris, Not France” Documentary Screening

1. marika July 23, 2009 at 11:06 #

wow. for once, paris looks respectable and i like her look here. her accessories are uber sparkly but not overdone like usual. attention-catching, and not in a bad way.

2. Maria July 23, 2009 at 11:09 #

I think Nicky is wearing the same earrings that Angelina Jolie wore to the Oscars this year.
    They are still amazingly beautiful!

• Fashion Critic July 23, 2009 at 11:12 #

I think you are right.

• Parvati July 24, 2009 at 14:57 #

Yeah, when I saw Nicky Hilton’s earrings, I immediately thought of Angelina’s at the Oscars!

3. Terry July 23, 2009 at 11:20 #

Paris’ outfit is not bad at all (I love those sparkling pumps), but Nicky has proven yet again she’s the most elegant (and beautiful, imho) of the two.

4. Bego July 23, 2009 at 11:46 #

i admit Paris looks quite nice here, but i very much prefer Nicky. Those earrings are amazing!

5. Tania July 23, 2009 at 12:09 #

I love flapper dresses and sparkle. Paris looks perfect from head to toe. I Love Nicky’s earrings green is my favourite colour. The Hilton sister’s look fantastic.

6. Matt July 23, 2009 at 12:56 #

Paris, or as I like to call her, Parasite looks alright, but if someone else worse that outfit from head to toe, I’ll love it. I prefer her sister’s look.

7. Iris July 23, 2009 at 13:07 #

Honestly I don’t like it… I would’ve liked it better if I hadn’t seen her in so many silver sparkling dresses before. Also i think it’s too much glitter: on her shoes, on the clutch, the bracelet, the ring, the earrings, the dress… it’s so matchy-matchy no?
    i much prefer nicky’s look, which is so much more elegant…. You don’t need glitter to shine!

8. ZzaRaZza July 23, 2009 at 13:34 #

Paris or no Paris, but Nikki looks FABULOUS. Of course, it reminded me of Oscar’s Angie ourfit but it’s not the worst look to channel, isn’t it?

9. Parvati July 23, 2009 at 13:51 #

I like Nicky Hilton’s look much more than Paris’. Maybe it’s just that I’m not such a big fan of the whole old-Hollywood-glamour look.

10. Sara July 23, 2009 at 15:09 #

I think this is the best Paris has looked as long as I can remember. She’s all about matchy matchy, so it’s hard to criticize for that, but it’s not over the top and I just love the dress, her hair and makeup and that clutch.

I recognized Nicky’s earing’s immediately from Angie at the Oscars. They are amazing. Nicky looks great too!

11. Chiara Popalopa July 23, 2009 at 16:04 #

wow great job for both sisters!

12. Luna July 23, 2009 at 16:06 #

I think Nicky looks better than Paris this time.

13. Mallory July 23, 2009 at 16:15 #

I always like Nicky’s looks, on the red carpet or a casual shopping outfit. She effortlessly exudes class and sophistication.

14. LolaSvelt July 23, 2009 at 21:22 #

She looks OK, but her looks are always so gimmicky and matchy-matchy. Nothing exciting at all. Plus Roberto Cavalli sucks.

15. zoe July 23, 2009 at 23:11 #

omg, i love this. this is the best i’ve seen paris look, same goes for nicky. they both look so elegant, classy and simply perfect!

16. Tia July 24, 2009 at 00:13 #

Paris’ look is too Las Vegas showgirl for me but that’s her to a t .

17. danielezka July 24, 2009 at 04:46 #

paris looks GREAT! one of her best looks! but i’d change the silver shoes… too much sparkle…
    and the foundation i think it’s too pale for her

18. Jackie July 24, 2009 at 07:18 #

Paris is still very matchy-matchy and flashy-flashy even without her damn headbands! This look is just okay for me but surely better than her previous ones! A different clutch or shoes or both would’ve made this good… just a bit less shiny.

On the other hand, I LOVE Alexander Wang, therefore I LOVE Nikki in this. She looks great without a doubt. Those are THEE perfect shoes to go with he dress! I LOVE the shoes. I think I’ve made my point.