Runway To Heathrow Airport – Victoria Beckham In Loewe

Can I get a Woot woot?

I feel like doing a mini dance in celebration of Victoria Beckham returning back to colour.

An impeccably dress Victoria landed in London yesterday wearing a Loewe ensemble consisting of a dusky pink low cut blouse with black embroidery, and a white pair of high-waisted canvas sailor pants.

She wore trademark shades with her hair was sleeked back, and her look was complete with grey YSL trib two suede heels and a dove grey Loewe bag.

Victoria is a huge fan of the bags and hats from this collection, so I’m glad she has embraced the clothing to because it’s so underrated.

I hate to play Dr Phil here, but does anyone else notice that Victoria’s burst of colour has come at a time when her husband has returned to LA after his loan spell at AC Milan?

Welcome back VB. We missed you. *prays she keeps this up*

In other news her Fall 2009 collection went on sale today on Net-A-Porter.com.

Seven pieces were added and 2 have already sold out.

Update: Now 3 pieces have sold out…. hurry.

Update: Now 4 pieces have sold out. You have 3 pieces to choose from.

Update: 2 pieces left.

Credit: Style.com & Bauer Griffin

Bella Heathcote In Elie Saab - ‘Killing Them Softly’ Sydney Premiere

Bella Heathcote In Elie Saab – ‘Killing Them Softly’ Sydney Premiere

"G.I JOE: The Rise Of Cobra" London Photocall

“G.I JOE: The Rise Of Cobra” London Photocall

42 Responses to Runway To Heathrow Airport – Victoria Beckham In Loewe

1. rebecca July 22, 2009 at 09:57 #

Finally, after a long wait she’s finally back in colour – please keep it up VB. I’m excited to see what she wears next and I haven’t said that for a while.

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 10:11 #

Me too. My fingers will be forever crossed.

2. serapart July 22, 2009 at 10:00 #

wohooo i cant believe it :D she looks great, i hope she continues this way, and someone please throw out her black stuff from her wardrobe, lol

3. boogie July 22, 2009 at 10:01 #

I love this look!!! it’s perfect!! <3

4. Tania July 22, 2009 at 10:07 #

I missed her too and love this look on her, she looks fierce ♥

5. Alexandra July 22, 2009 at 10:11 #

wow it’s been such a long time since you”ve featured VB on your blog! I’m glad she’s back to her amazing, glamourous best. I covet the blouse! <3

6. Flora July 22, 2009 at 10:14 #

This is COLOUR? It looks like black, white and grey to me! Now yellow or orange, or (heaven forbid!) PATTERN, that I would accept as a breakthrough. This is just, well, a standard Victoria-walks-through-airport oufit. Seen it a hundred times. Hell, a thousand times. Yawn.

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 10:23 #

In answer to your question YES, THIS IS COLOUR.

I’m glad shes not wearing head-to-toe black like many others.

The purpose of your comment is sooooo transparent

7. Anastasia July 22, 2009 at 10:19 #

The look is STUNNING. Watch and learn, Cheryl :)

• marvel July 22, 2009 at 13:57 #

*GASPS* Bite your tounge about Cheryl!! lol.
      She does look fab

8. Lei July 22, 2009 at 10:25 #

I love this look.. Her dresses just went live on Net-a-porter .. I smell a sell out!

9. Flora July 22, 2009 at 10:30 #

Excuse me? The purpose of my comment is transparent? What exactly is that supposed to mean? I said that her outfit looks like monochrome to me (because it does). If that top is, indeed, “dusky pink”, then it’s very close to grey, and anyway, the only other two non black and white outfits she’s been seen in all year have also been of a dusky pink/ neutral shade. I would hardly call that breaking new boundaries in terms of her style.

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 10:38 #

Flora you have an opinion which you are entitled to, as do I.

It’s quite clear that this is a huge step for VB who has worn black for about 6 months solid, but if you will want to find fault in this look you are more than entitled to do that.

With regards to the transparent comment…well that is just my opinion and I’m not going to get into an argument about it.

• Matt July 22, 2009 at 10:44 #

You are so classy. LOL, One of the reasons I adore coming on this site. I love what she’s wearing, granted it’s not a bright color, but with the all black ensemble she’s been wearing these past few months, this is an upgrade. We appreciate it

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 10:52 #

and I appreciate your comment

10. Sophie Peters July 22, 2009 at 10:31 #

The look is ok, not exactly exciting or inspirational, and monochrome isn’t exactly colourful is it?!
    I’d rather have Cheryl’s wardrobe anyday (and her smile – Victoria take note)! x

11. Ayesha July 22, 2009 at 10:59 #

She looks fantastic from head to toe. Stylish and chic this is VB! Keep it up

12. eimear July 22, 2009 at 11:09 #

Yeah the shirt and highwaisted trousers are gorgeous… her frame really suits those types of trousers.. I just wish she had long hair again!

13. Davor July 22, 2009 at 11:12 #

Is Victoria Beckham finally back?! I hope so! Will i finally stop asking myself when I see her: ‘Who died and where is the funeral she is going to?’ I hope so! She looks great! Fingers crossed! :)

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 11:14 #

I’m too scared to say she’s back. Lets just say she appears to be on her way back.

• Davor July 22, 2009 at 11:27 #

I agree. Let’s face it: she loves black. But it’s so good to see her in something different. I think she now wants to create a picture of her being a successful business woman and hard working mom so she dresses more seriously. But I’m so nostalgic for times when she wore fluttering Cavalli dresses… Those were the days… Ha, ha… But, so far, so good.

14. Flixer July 22, 2009 at 11:17 #

Wooooooot wooooooooooooot!!!!!

Thank you FC for posting this – it feels like the universe might be able to return to normal again… I do hope!!

Oh yeah, I do have to agree with Matt about you being so very classy… ;)

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 11:21 #

you are welcome and thank you. ;)

15. Maria July 22, 2009 at 11:29 #

She looks great, super classy. But is it just me, or are her pants unbuttoned?

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 11:31 #

I think they are unbutton at the top

16. Ayesha July 22, 2009 at 11:45 #

Short hair suits her so much better than long hair!
    She is a short hair girl and she looks great and feminine

17. Joshna July 22, 2009 at 12:05 #

I adore this effortless yet stylish look. Those high waist trousers are to die for…shame I will never be able to afford them *sob* and I agree Ayesha….short hair suits VB much better.

18. Lara July 22, 2009 at 13:16 #

Welcome back, VB. I will keep my fingers crossed!

Did you buy a dress FC? :)

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 13:27 #

No. I’m still sad I didn’t get the Bidart dress from the first collection

• Lara July 22, 2009 at 16:00 #

I remember you posting the pics of you trying some dresses on from the first collection, and they looked so beautiful on you! You had the perfect body for Victoria’s dresses!

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 20:31 #

I wish I could afford it :)

19. nisha July 22, 2009 at 13:19 #

omg finally victoria your fans have been waiting for a long,long time.i am so happy that she’s starting to dress like she used too.i also noticed this change since david has come back like with the pink dress she wore the other nigth to dinner.hopefully she is back.go victoria thanks for posting

20. Tania July 22, 2009 at 13:35 #

Thanks FC

21. heather ♥ July 22, 2009 at 15:27 #

YAY!!! :) So happy to see VB dressing like this again! She looks so great! Along with everyone else, I’m hoping she can keep it up!

I love when you post about Victoria on here FC, I miss your other blog so much!

Has anyone bought any pieces from net-a-porter today? I adore the jeweled mini dress!
    On the Canadian site only the Niccolo cape has sold out, it looks like all of the dresses are still available!

22. Mallory July 22, 2009 at 16:10 #

BRAVO!!!

I’ve been catching up on some audrey hepburn films as of late. I always thought Victoria closely followed the wonderful actress, but as she held onto the black phase longer and longer, I was begining to think Victoria thought she was Audrey!

Is it too early to predict hairstyle changes?

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 20:31 #

I’m still waiting for her to return to longer hair

23. Mallory July 22, 2009 at 16:13 #

How many non-black outfits that scream awesomeness must Victoria wear before she redeems herself and http://www.victoriadavidbeckham.blogspot.com/ returns to its glory? A girl can wish… and cross her fingers, hold her breath, and stomp her feet…

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2009 at 19:43 #

Ha…a lot.

24. Sara July 22, 2009 at 16:44 #

I knew you would like this outfit :D Maybe it’s too soon to ask but any chances your VB blog will return ?

25. The one July 22, 2009 at 17:09 #

WOW – i have been hoping for V to feature again on the site – am so glad – she’s a stunner – i love the look – even some of the top to bottom black outfits some of them were true gems – but yes this calls for celebration – thank Beckham for returning to LA

26. Aly July 23, 2009 at 06:22 #

You guys are going to be so disappointed if she goes back to her all black streak. Which she probably will. I’ll wait a few more outfits before I get all excited and say she’s back. It’s a start though. :)

• Fashion Critic July 23, 2009 at 09:27 #

I feel she will go back to, but I gotta be optimistic