16.07.09

Vogue’s 1 Year Anniversary Party For 3.1 Phillip Lim’s LA Store

It’s been a while since we last saw Rachel Bilson on the red carpet, and I’m sure you have missed her like I have.

The actress opted for a 3 piece 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2010 look consisting of a gold liquid lamé blazer and matching harem shorts with a black pleated sleeveless top.

I was loving this look including her Longchamp clutch until I panned down to the white pumps.

Leona Lewis opted to cover up her curves by wearing a gorgeous flowing 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-Fall 2009 maxi dress with a tiered asymmetrical skirt and floating sleeves.

Again she impresses me with how stunning she looks.

Her look was complete with black studded strappy sandals.

Eve looked hot wearing a 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2010 sheath dress with all-over metallic gold embroidery detail.

Her gold bangles plus her black clutch with a gold trim complemented her dress.

I was surprised that Shenae Grimes was at this event, but that just goes to show that she’s moving up in the world of celebrity fashionista’s.

Hopefully this will be the start of better choices on the red carpet.

She wore one of my favourite pieces from the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2010 collection.

I’m not sure if it’s a dress or a cropped polka dotted top with a nude skirt draping from the hips, but she looks amazing wearing it.

Nude peep-toe pumps and swept back hair completed this look.

Is it me, or is Molly Sims looking younger these days?

The model/actress looked stunning keeping her look simple wearing an off-white diamond cut 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2009 dress with a gold embellished neckline.

Her look was completed with a pair of Christian Louboutin ‘Deva’ shoe boots.

Kristen Bell’s dress has a lot going on with the shimmering graphite leather striped mini ra-ra skirt, plus navy sleeveless asymmetrical draped trompe-l’oeil top with the twisted detail.

It’s a lot to take in all at once, but Kristen just manages to pull it off.

We have seen this style of dress on Michelle Williams a few weeks ago.  At the time I thought it was a Resort 2010 preview, but it now looks to be a Spring 2010 preview.

Maggie Q wore a similar style to Kristin with her single sleeve asymmetrical draped trompe-l’oeil dress, but her mustard version was way sexier.

This dress would’ve worked better for me if it weren’t for the cream silk panel.

Jewel broke all the rules by arriving at the Lim event wearing a black and cream strapless Etro mini.

I’ll excuse the flats as she’s recovering from a foot injury.

Lynn Collins just gets worst and worst for me.

When she first stepped onto the red carpet a few months ago I thought we found a new red carpet golden girl, but her fascination with top hats is just becoming ridiculous.

I hope she has a word with herself or her stylist very soon.

[nggallery id=115]

Credit: Style.com, 3.1 Phillip Lim, & Wireimage

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci - 2014 Met Gala

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci – 2014 Met Gala

Who Wore Rag & Bone Better? Charlize Theron or Molly Sims

Who Wore Rag & Bone Better? Charlize Theron or Molly Sims

13 Responses to Vogue’s 1 Year Anniversary Party For 3.1 Phillip Lim’s LA Store

1. steph July 16, 2009 at 16:44 #

shenae looks so cute

2. Jude July 16, 2009 at 17:31 #

Rachel I’ve missed you so much I’ll overlook the white courts and just admire you from the ankles up!

• Fashion Critic July 16, 2009 at 17:32 #

lol cute ;)

3. Justme July 16, 2009 at 18:17 #

I love Shenae’s look.

4. robbie July 16, 2009 at 18:21 #

rachel, looks fantastic love the blazer.

leona, wow the second event in a row without tights, she must be ill or soemthing lol. she looks hot.

eve, i love the dress but im not a fan of her hair strangely matching the dress.

shenea, perfect dress i really love this outfit.

molly, she looks gorgeous but her outfit is just very blah.

kristen, cute as always.

maggie, she looks perfect as always. i love seeing her on the red carpet.

jewel, gorgeous dress but no offence to her only carine and anna can get away with not very the actual designer the event is for.

lynn, outfit is blahhhhhhhhh. her HOT shoes are jimmy choo “fire”, the JC website has them on sale in blue bottle.

5. bec July 16, 2009 at 19:16 #

Shenae looks gorgeous. After a rocky start when she first burst on the scene, she is actually becoming quite stylish. I think this is the first time she has wore her hair up on a red carpet and it looks good. I’m usually so jealous of her hair when she wears in down but this is a nice change. Her makeup also looks great.

6. patti July 16, 2009 at 20:50 #

i actually think that rachel’s shoes are nude. i’m pretty sure they are. love that she’s so brave with this outfit.

7. Methedrine July 16, 2009 at 22:24 #

Rachel looks so great, its so good to see her again! I love eve and kbell too! its also nice to see shenae in this outfit, I think that the first of her look that I like!
    No comment on lynn’s look….

8. Tia July 16, 2009 at 23:15 #

Eve’s look is the only one that really grabs me here. She looks like a 60s Motown soul diva in this dress- love it!

What’s with the asymmetrical dresses with a million things going on?

9. ben July 17, 2009 at 02:17 #

shanae looks so great, so demure but not boring.

10. AJoanna July 17, 2009 at 05:31 #

Aww, Rachel and Kristen look so cute!!! Kudos to Rachel– I know I could never pull off a metallic capri suit. :P

11. Matt July 17, 2009 at 06:53 #

I find Leona Lewis borrrring. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s a really pretty girl, but I don’t think she’s ever breath taking on the red carpet.

12. Camilla July 17, 2009 at 09:33 #

Kristen Bell does seem to have stolen the cute crown from Bilson with her little smirks and twinkles of the eye!