16.07.09

Jessica Szohr Channels Blair Waldorf

Like most young girls, it seems Jessica Szohr covets Blair Waldorf’s closet.

The white lace dress Jessica wore to the Louis Vuitton event on Monday night, was from Anna Sui’s Target collection.

The collection is based on the styles of the 4 main Gossip Girl female characters: Serena van der Woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Jenny Humphrey and Vanessa Abrams

I think Serena, Blair and Jenny’s looks are pretty on the money, but Vanessa’s is way off.

What’s with all the brown and orange?

The line will be available in Target stores and online from September 13th.

Credit: The Cut

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The ESPY Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The ESPY Awards?

Runway To Sidewalk - Lady GaGa In Alexander McQueen

Runway To Sidewalk – Lady GaGa In Alexander McQueen

10 Responses to Jessica Szohr Channels Blair Waldorf

1. robbie July 16, 2009 at 20:33 #

i must buy that dress from the blair waldorf. it is adorable i cant wait til these go on sale.

does target ship to the UK though?

2. Ally July 16, 2009 at 20:36 #

Jessica’s character does tend to wear a lot of bright colors…just not those colors.

Also, since when does Serena wear nothing but black?

Cute idea though and the clothes are pretty cute for the most part.

3. Aly July 16, 2009 at 20:42 #

The Vanessa collection is absolutely horrid.

4. Jess July 16, 2009 at 21:16 #

Yeah Vanessa’s collection is way off. And I don’t really understand Serena’s either. All black??

5. Patricia July 16, 2009 at 21:19 #

I completely agree with Ally. What is with all the black in the Serena collection?? No, no, no.
    I was so excited to see what these were going to turn out. But I think only the Jenny Humphrey line does the character’s justice.
    Well, ok, and after sitting on it for awhile, the Blair line too. Although Im still not won over by the second dress.

6. boogie July 16, 2009 at 21:39 #

that is so not vanessa!!!

7. Justme July 16, 2009 at 23:04 #

Blair’s collection is the only one spot on.

If it isn’t tight, low cut or both, Serena doesn’t wear it so I don’t really see her in those looks.

Vanessa… seriously? She gives me more of a hippie rock vibe on the show.

8. Mai July 16, 2009 at 23:14 #

I like the Blair collection the best!

9. zoe July 16, 2009 at 23:17 #

i can see where she was going with the vanessa collection of dresses…it’s not like vanessa’s style is polished and vanessa does wear a lot of prints and loves to clash prints and wear sports jackets or sports zip up vests over things. every piece shouldn’t be brown, orange and yellow though…but whatev.

anna sui and her people did a good job i think.

10. helen July 17, 2009 at 08:03 #

hmm I think these are great collections that do give the character vibes. they’re not “THIS IS WHAT THEY WOULD WEAR DAILY” but I mean… should it really be? I love them all, I hope I’ll be able to grab some pieces from all the way here in aus =/