13.07.09 In Her Closet

In David Beckham’s Closet – Louis Vuitton Sneakers

Earlier this month Kanye West’s self designed Louis Vuitton sneakers went on sale worldwide.

They come in a variety of colours and are named The Dons, The Jaspers, and Mr. Hudson after people belonging to Kanye’s entourage.

David Beckham was spotted wearing a pair last week, when he made his way through Heathrow Airport enroute to LA, after a romantic vacation with his wife Victoria.

David’s patchwork ‘Don’s’ sneakers were actually my favourite from this collection as they are the most colourful.

These sneakers already have a 2 months waiting list, which will no doubt become longer after they’ve been spotted on D Becks.

Credit: Matrix/Flynet

On The Eastenders Set With Danniella Westbrook Wearing Lipsy London

On The Eastenders Set With Danniella Westbrook Wearing Lipsy London

In Khloe Kardashian's Closet - Lalia Azhar One Shoulder Blue Twist Dress

In Khloe Kardashian’s Closet – Lalia Azhar One Shoulder Blue Twist Dress

14 Responses to In David Beckham’s Closet – Louis Vuitton Sneakers

1. Dorian Gray July 13, 2009 at 13:47 #

I know ypu’re not in love with Victoria Beckham anymore but I hope you post something about her blue short dress… (and it’s sad reading “with his wife”, I’d write “with Victoria” or “with his wife Victoria”)
    I love this blog but I’m still missing your Beckhams blog, it was huge!)

• Fashion Critic July 13, 2009 at 13:59 #

I would love to but I think the Victoria blogs and forums that used to copy mine, now need to do their own homework.

I’m sure you will notice that none have id’ed what she was wearing. The second I do they all will, pretending like it was them who discovered it.

2. Anastasia July 13, 2009 at 13:48 #

Why didn’t you comment Victoria’s short navy dress? I think it’s quite cute, and it seems that I saw Dasha in the same one (don’t remember exactly where).

3. Anastasia July 13, 2009 at 14:45 #

FC, your blog is still the best, and your blog about VB is was the best among others too. I did never visit other VB forums/blogs/etc as long as you were doing yours.

The thing is not only about identifying clothes, but in your attitude and always-so-interesting comments.

• Fashion Critic July 13, 2009 at 14:53 #

thanks sweets x

• Pen Pen July 14, 2009 at 02:22 #

totally agree … I am losing half of my interest not reading your blog :(

• Fashion Critic July 14, 2009 at 10:18 #

that makes me sad :(

4. Dorian Gray July 13, 2009 at 14:45 #

Yes, I’ve noticed it :-) They haven’t your mental database (and I think will never have!)
    ps. are you following David and Victoria on Twitter? She tweets quite often…
    pps. I’m following you (my nick is _DorianGray_)

• Fashion Critic July 13, 2009 at 14:54 #

what is the twitter account. I tried to find them but got back a lot of fake ones

5. Dorian Gray July 13, 2009 at 15:21 #

Victoria’s is “DVBStyle”, David’s is simply “beckham” but I think he doesn’t use Twitter so well. She is the REAL Victoria, no doubt. Enjoy her twitts…

6. Gaber July 13, 2009 at 23:10 #

You know the shoes are godly when you don’t even notice the man in them …

7. Tia July 14, 2009 at 00:55 #

Oh, this man just gets better with age. It wouldn’t matter what he was wearing and he’d look amazing. How about some more posts about his fashion choices?

8. Jesmi July 14, 2009 at 06:11 #

I think it’s quite cute, and it seems that I saw Dasha in the same one.

9. closets July 21, 2009 at 09:25 #

I f*@ing love that sneakers! I will surely keep that inside my closet!!!!!!!! Im sooooooo jealous…………. I like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!