Aces & Angels Celebrity Poker Party

Khloe Kardashian does a complete 180 from last week and arrives at this event looking gorgeous wearing a blue Lalia Azhar one shoulder twist dress.

The indigo blue silk jersey figure-enhancing drape dress emphasizes her curves whilst the twisted detail at the waist smooths over her stomach.

Her look was complete with beige Christian Louboutin Differa sandals and a snake skin clutch.

Love the hair an make-up. Great look all-round.

Sister Kim Kardashian also looked fabulous wearing a Topshop Cosmic black body-con dress with round neckline, full-length sleeves with peaked shoulders.

I may not have liked this look if it weren’t for the silver choker and the interesting peaked shoulders.

This look could have easily gone very wrong, but for me Kim doesn’t look trashy. I’m sure some of you may disagree.

Kim completed her look with a Christian Louboutin Pharaon clutch.

Kourtney Kardashian’s silver lame gown feels a bit to formal for an event held at the Playboy Mansion.

I’m sure she was the most overdressed person who attended.

Credit: London Features, Getty & Wireimage

14 thoughts on “Aces & Angels Celebrity Poker Party

1. Fashion Critic Post author

OMG I wanna scream it’s totally sold out. :(

I’m jealous of you right now

1. Ally

You are so right. Kourtney is overdressed. But she is also committing the crime of no feet! As much money as she probably spent on that dress she really should have gotten it tailored.

2. Megan

Kourtney looks like she is drowning in her dress. I would have liked to see it cut above the knee.

3. Raquel

Kourtney is overdressed and her makeup is awful, which is weird since Kim’s makeup is the most flawless makeup around, always.

I like Khloe’s dress, it gives her a nice waist (I tend to think she is a bit on the square side.

Kim has come a long way, hasn’t she? She looks great, too much black for summer, but that aside, very pretty. She should have chose a different bra, though, you can see the frontal details.

4. robbie

khloe, HOT as fire. she doesnt look like a tranny or a hooker. but i am so fed up of those louboutins although she seems to be the only person who has wore them and hasnt had their toes go over the edge.

kim, i am in love with her! it would have been boring without the choker as always though her hair is perfect, i really MUST know her hair secret i would kill for such thick hair.

kourtney, very overdressed for a playboy mansion event lol, also the dress is far too long i love floor length dresses as much as everyone but it is too long.

actually i want to know all 3 of their hair secrets because they each have seriously thick hair.

5. Gaber

*runs out*
    *checks if the sky is falling or if hell froze over*
    *stares with a stupid expression at the beautiful warm night*
    How the hell did Kim then end up looking like THAT?!
    Seriously, girlfriend needs to go back to taking fashion advice from her siblings, because it’s so much easier to not care for her when she looks as poorly as they do.

6. Bijoux

Kim looks fabulous! Love the shoulders on the dress and the choice of accessories she paired with the dress. Just my opinion, but Khloe looks trashy with her nipples showing through the dress (ick). I realize Kim’s bra is visible through her dress too, but I’d rather have my bra show than my private bits. As for Kourtney—no ma’am … looks like she’s on her way to a junior prom.