02.07.09 Advertising

David & Victoria Beckham For Giorgio Armani Fall 2009

Today Giorgio Armani unveiled 2 stunning pictures of David and Victoria Beckham for Emporio Armani’s Fall 2009 underwear campaign.

The new advertising campaign was shot in Milan, once again by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, and will appear in fashion and lifestyle magazines and on billboards.

David’s waxy hair from his solo ads remains, but I love the picture above which very much has a sporty feel to it, although I’m not liking Victoria’s pout.  She looks very awkward.

This sexier shot sees them closer together, but yet it feels like they’re so far apart.

I would have liked to have seen more passion in this shot.

I did David take inspiration from his young son Romeo’s hairstyle for this shoot?

Because the young trend setter sported with this very same hairstyle back in January.

Credit: Giorgio Armani

Zoey Deutch In Christian Dior - 'Vampire Academy' Sydney Premiere

Zoey Deutch In Christian Dior – ‘Vampire Academy’ Sydney Premiere

Behind The Scenes On Madonna's Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 Ad Shoot

Behind The Scenes On Madonna’s Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 Ad Shoot

9 Responses to David & Victoria Beckham For Giorgio Armani Fall 2009

1. zoe July 2, 2009 at 18:28 #

i love these images and victoria’s eye makeup. it looks so fab in the second picture. they do seem far apart in the second picture, but it looks like david’s leaning away–not victoria. i hope this isn’t an indication of marriage troubles because i love them as a couple. i know that’s kind of jumping to conclusions…. >.>

2. robbie July 2, 2009 at 19:17 #

she needs to learn to look happy and he looks like a monkey, for some strange reason he looks like an ape lol.

she looks bored and he looks like he wants to sleep. i honestly dont see how these ads are going to make people want to buy underwear.

3. Kel July 2, 2009 at 19:55 #

I’m not a fan of these pictures, they feel pretty forced, and David seems even uncomfortable in the 2nd one.

I kinda like the way VB’s hair is styled though.

4. Anastasia July 2, 2009 at 20:30 #

I love it!

5. nisha July 2, 2009 at 20:51 #

when i first saw them i thought wow but now after looking at them again i do think they should have shown more chemistry between them but they do look amazing.love the hair and make up.thanks for posting

6. r1ma July 2, 2009 at 22:25 #

actually FC, I believe the gays call that style as the “Hitler Youth” haircut

• Fashion Critic July 2, 2009 at 22:30 #

Thanks for clearing that up :)

7. SarahV July 2, 2009 at 22:48 #

I hate these!

8. Tia July 3, 2009 at 05:41 #

Her hair just looks odd- there is a weird hobo who wanders our suburb with hair just like that. He doesn’t look his best either. They both looked better in the last Armani campaign if anyone can remember that.