Celebrities Love…Azzedine Alaia Ankle Strap Sandals

Azzedine Alaia shoes are the crème de la crème of footwear. His lush heels are beyond covetable.

One look at these Azzedine Alaia ankle strap sandals and you can see why.

Utterly desirable.

Sandra Bullock seems to be a particular fan wearing them on more than one occasion.

Jessica Simpson also loves her black pair whilst Lindsay Lohan opted for the deep red version.

The sky-high 5 in heels with ornate cut-out details and a peep toe are timeless. You can wear them now or with black opaque tights in winter.

These heels are currently on sale from Browns Fashion for £490/€572.97/$805.02.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Wireimage

Runway To "It's On With Alexa Chung" - Alexa Chung In Vena Cava

Runway To “It’s On With Alexa Chung” – Alexa Chung In Vena Cava

David & Victoria Beckham For Giorgio Armani Fall 2009

David & Victoria Beckham For Giorgio Armani Fall 2009

7 Responses to Celebrities Love…Azzedine Alaia Ankle Strap Sandals

1. Denice -Fashion InSight July 2, 2009 at 21:39 #

I absolutely love these shoes!! Since I saw them on Sandra Bullock. Very versatile! and with this economy, I’m into versatile!!!

2. ben July 3, 2009 at 06:50 #

Fashion Critic – are you suggesting that people wear tights? are you okay, are you sick? hahaha.

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2009 at 08:54 #

LOL

I only hate tights on the red carpet.

In real life we have to wear them in the winter

• ben July 3, 2009 at 12:58 #

ahh, im glad to see there’s some realism there. Believe me, there’s alot worse out there than tights..

• mari July 3, 2009 at 17:09 #

I thought I was in the wrong page when I read the tights suggestion…

3. Alana Victoria July 4, 2009 at 12:44 #

NOW I understand why you freaked out so much when Sandra Bullock wore tights with these beautiful shoes!
    You can’t see the deatailing at all!

But I’m glad now that you’ve given us permission to wear tights in winter, I’m not terrified of bumping into you on Oxford Street. haha, have a great weekend xx

• Fashion Critic July 4, 2009 at 12:56 #

LOL you’re so funny.

FINALLY…someone see things from my side of the fence if only temporarily.

Tights ruin everything on the red carpet.

Have a good one. Looks like it’s gonna rain though. x