Runway To The AT&T National Golf Tournament – Jessica Simpson In Michael Kors

Jessica Simpson sang the national anthem before the hitting of the ceremonial first tee to open the AT&T National PGA golf tournament at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland today.

Her beau Tony Romo, teed off in a group with Tiger Woods first thing this morning.

The media have already started ripping into Jessica for wearing this Michael Kors Spring 2009 fitted dress because of her weight and the horizontal stripes. *eyeroll*

I think she looks great. Yes she’s put on some weight but she’s in portion, she’s healthy, happy and brimming with confidence.

I would kill for her breasts, and many other women would too.

I fell out of love with Jess when she broke up with Nick – I LOVED Newlyweds – but she’s starting to grow on me again.

You may remember Anna Faris wearing this same dress on a photo shoot in LA earlier this year.

[nggallery id=101]

Credit: Style.com, AP & EPA/ZUMAPRESS.com

The "Late Show With David Letterman" - Sarah Jessica Parker In Blumarine

The “Late Show With David Letterman” – Sarah Jessica Parker In Blumarine

Runway To Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas - Kylie Minogue In Givenchy

Runway To Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas – Kylie Minogue In Givenchy

15 Responses to Runway To The AT&T National Golf Tournament – Jessica Simpson In Michael Kors

1. Raquel July 1, 2009 at 22:18 #

Argh, screw the media. She looks great, and I’m not even a fan.

2. Alexandra July 1, 2009 at 22:53 #

she is radiant!!! so happy, sexy and relaxed :) one of her best looks ever.

3. anonymous July 1, 2009 at 23:01 #

It’s about time everyone backed off this girl & this couple. The media has been unrelenting. This girl is smoking hot. Finally not skin & bones like many out there. Agreed,happy & confident within herself.
    This girl looks awesome & a body to die for. You go girl.

4. Willa July 1, 2009 at 23:03 #

That dress just…isn’t doing much for her figure. I’m not a fan of that many horizontal stripes in general though.

5. Hilary July 1, 2009 at 23:29 #

Her legs are still killer anyway…media should leave her alone..she’s still shockingly hot

6. Nikki July 1, 2009 at 23:33 #

She looks great! Better then she has in a long time, Im don’t like horizontal strips, especially on me haha! but she looks great she looks well put together from her hair and make up to the dress and she looks happy and comfotable with herself. Its a real steep up in her wordroable compared to what shes been wearing latley looking un finished half the time.

7. Terry July 1, 2009 at 23:36 #

She looks gorgeous with that dress on! And I absolutely love the Chanel vintage cage-shaped earrings she’s wearing (the same have been spotted on Beyonce some years ago).

8. marina July 2, 2009 at 00:34 #

I’m with everybody here!!! It’s been awhile since she looked that good…

9. Lily July 2, 2009 at 06:24 #

WOW she looks… bigger… in a good way though. I just wish she wore something more flattering on her.

10. Ahot July 2, 2009 at 10:54 #

Mmmm…; i get a Mimi feeling here…..

11. LolaSvelt July 2, 2009 at 12:33 #

She is so boring. She needs to GO AWAY and stop trying to be relevant.

12. Leti July 2, 2009 at 12:46 #

I’m kind of digging the hair, makeup and jewelry, but horizontal stripes or not, that dress is simply unflattering. I think it’s more the cut than the stripes, actually. To give credit where credit is due, kudos to her for managing to go backless, and remained supported, considering the size of her bust.

13. Ally July 2, 2009 at 14:05 #

She may have gone up a size or two, but at least she looks healthy! She looks toned and happy, not like she forgot to eat for the last few weeks. The dress would have been better in solid navy though.

14. whitestroke July 2, 2009 at 17:47 #

As someone who HAS such big breasts, I feel pain just looking at her. I wouldn’t be able to wear such dress without a bra. Big boobs are not all that, you can’t dress yourself the way you’d want to half of the time. I don’t love Jessica, nor I hate her. I just feel for her. LOL

15. Gaber July 2, 2009 at 18:30 #

Yep, the length was the biggest issue of this dress when Anna Faris wore it.
    I simply do not hate it as much as I did on Anna DESPITE the fact that the dress is so insanely less flattering on Jessy.

Seriously, that side-picture of Jessy (with the head cut off) just made me even gayer!