26.06.09

Swarovski Crystallized Concept Store Opening

Striking her favourite head slightly tilted pose, Blake Lively looked stunning on the red carpet wearing a white Roberto Cavalli dress from the Spring 2009 collection.

I’m glad she opted for the white shorter version and not the runway version, as she simply glows in this dress.

The dress is open at the back with black mesh panels on the side of the dress.

Just got out of bed hair and black studded Manolo Blahnik Creo heels complete this sexy look.

Last time out many of you commented that Evan Rachel Wood was slipping back to her Dita von Teese “copy cat” ways, well this is a complete 180.

Evan wore a Gucci Fall 2009 ensemble consisting of a midnight blue check boxy jacket with matching cigarette pants striking quite a masculine stance.

She also wore a striped shirt with black/white check collar and black pumps to complete the look.

Dita who?

This is the second outing for Chloe Sevigny’s camel Chloé scallop edged short suit.  This time she wears it with a multi-coloured sequined top and strappy two-tone sandals.

Lucy Liu brightens up the red carpet – as she always does – wearing a bold red cape Paul & Joe dress with a matching patent belt.

Her look is contrasted with neutral accessories including a white Prada bag and nude Jimmy Choo heels.

I’m glad she didn’t opt for red lips as it would have been too obvious. Nude lips work beautifully here.

[nggallery id=94]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

Runway To "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" - Kerry Washington In Andrew GN

Runway To “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” – Kerry Washington In Andrew GN

22 Responses to Swarovski Crystallized Concept Store Opening

1. Alice[*] June 26, 2009 at 18:36 #

Oh God,I totally love Blake here.She’s so elegant,she shines.Stunning *________*
    Evan looks so sophisticated,perfect.
    Chloe,again?No,thanks.
    Lucy is very very nice.

2. r1ma June 26, 2009 at 18:38 #

Ooo I love the picture with all four of them together!

And IDC if it’s a rerun, I just love the whole Chloe wearing Chloe idea, it is just so cute:-)

This is the event that I finally figured out what makes Lucy Lui’s style so great. It has a vintage feel to them (a la Sarah Jessica Parker 5 or so years ago) They are a bit Holly Gollightly but she avoids looking retro (the way Dita does) by her hair and makeup, as you pointed out FC.

Evan’s checked collar makes her look a bit skater punk tho:-( This brings back nightmares of Avril Lavigne…no no no.

3. marvel June 26, 2009 at 18:42 #

Blake looks fab!!
    I always thought Evan was brilliant but she blows me in this outfit!

4. lena June 26, 2009 at 18:47 #

Blake is back to her best me thinks

5. Willa June 26, 2009 at 19:07 #

I feel like Chloe has worn that outfit too many times already. And finally Evan is dressing her age.

6. Ally June 26, 2009 at 19:17 #

Blake looks amazing in that dress. Wow, just stunning. It’s like someone finally taught her the rule that you are only supposed to show skin in one area of your body: chest, back or legs. NOT all three at once (I’m looking at you Megan Fox).

• r1ma June 26, 2009 at 19:35 #

Remember JLo’s Green, Versace Grammy Dress? Man, that takes me back to a time when fashion had the power to shock me.

7. serapart June 26, 2009 at 19:38 #

sorry but, why does blake always stands like she has to pee or sth like that? i mean her poses always destroy the beautiful dresses, i just cant appreciate the beautiful dress if she stands like pinocchio :/

• nikita June 26, 2009 at 20:55 #

LOL. I think her height+shoes makes her nervous in front of the cameras. But there are other pics :P

8. Kc June 26, 2009 at 19:41 #

any idea what type of shoes blake lively is wearing? they look absolutely amazing!

9. Chiara Popalopa June 26, 2009 at 19:43 #

I don’t like Blake’s pose, I don’t know why she always does that it makes her look a little silly :p .

Anyway I’m not found of the dress but I really like the shoes.

Evan, it looks a little forced ….

Chloe de Sevigny looks not really red carpet compared to the first two but I like it.

And lucy liu, the best!!! So Simple, so bright, so elegant and so sexy!!!

10. Methedrine June 26, 2009 at 20:38 #

Evan looks great!

11. nikita June 26, 2009 at 20:59 #

I preferred the runway ensemble to Chloe’s.

You could have used another pic for Blake, i have seen others where she stands up straight! *gasp*
    Love the outfit though. I might have to get it now.

12. bee June 26, 2009 at 21:00 #

Blake and Lucy just made my day. Blake looks stunning–so jealous–and Lucy’s dress??? I almost started drooling.

13. mol June 26, 2009 at 21:02 #

Evan Rachel Wood – always one to watch, and Lucy Lui, guaranteed impeccable style with a little somethin somethin thrown in. I love Rima’s analysis of her style.

14. antoneLLina June 26, 2009 at 21:11 #

omg,thank you so much. blake is totally back…awesome!

15. LolaSvelt June 27, 2009 at 10:17 #

Blake does have a weird pose, but I can’t help but love it.

I personally think Chloe was robbed of a spot in the Best Dressed because she wears items over and over again and makes them look unique on every outing!

16. Amanda June 27, 2009 at 17:22 #

I hate Blake Lively’s posture. She could be wearing the most beautiful dress in the world, but I still would think she looks terrible because I can’t get over that cringe-worthy posture of hers. It’s like her head is too heavy for her to support so she’s always got to slump her body like an idiot.

• nikita June 28, 2009 at 03:35 #

a person’s quirks don’t make them idiotic. only actions /words.

17. whitestroke July 1, 2009 at 17:17 #

Blake Lively – BLEH from head to toe.

Evan Rachel Wood – Love this look. Those (pant) suits were the only thing I liked about that collection and I’m glad to see them on the red carpet.

Chloe Sevigny’s shoes are also Chloé. Those sandals have been sold out on NET-A-PORTER, though, so I can’t find any other link.