Runway To Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 Menswear Show – Fergie In Louis Vuitton

I love Fergie, she’s such an interesting person to watch on the red carpet, and she hasn’t dumbed down her style just because she’s married like some stars tend to do.

She was no doubt the center of attention at the Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 menswear show yesterday, as she looked fabulous wearing a navy Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 dress with gold platform heels from the same collection.

Fergie has great legs – only Cameron Diaz can top her in that department – so I wish the dress had less ruching on the skirt to sit higher like on the runway.

I also prefer the runway belt as I’m not a fan of stand out logos.

Other than that this is a great look for Fergie. Subdued but fabulous none the less.

Many of you were not impressed by Madonna or Kerry Washington’s attempts to work LV Fall 2009 pieces.

What do you think of Fergie’s look?

[nggallery id=92]

Credit: Louis Vuitton / Bertrand Rindoff Petroff, Wireimage & Style.com

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

13 Responses to Runway To Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 Menswear Show – Fergie In Louis Vuitton

1. VisualGossipDesigner June 26, 2009 at 14:19 #

OMG she looks so good im feeling that louis vuitton fall on her and the colour matches in so well with her darker look!

2. Ahot June 26, 2009 at 14:40 #

love it! i could kill for those heels…

3. Jesse June 26, 2009 at 14:43 #

Stunning. In the running for Best Dressed of the Week perhaps FC?

• Fashion Critic June 26, 2009 at 14:44 #

Oh yes indeedy :)

4. Anna June 26, 2009 at 15:19 #

She looks great, but her shoes are ridiculous!

5. Ayesha June 26, 2009 at 17:52 #

OMG..the shoes..o_o..amazing.

6. BirkinEnvy June 26, 2009 at 19:17 #

Sorry to be the contrarian but I think she looks very tacky. It looks like a costume on her, especially when paired with the shoes.

7. Caligirl June 26, 2009 at 20:29 #

Fergie looks fabulous!! Totally agree, great legs!!

8. mol June 26, 2009 at 20:46 #

Fergie never quite pulls these looks off (IMHO)), but i do enjoy the fact that she doesn’t settle for something merely pretty or sexy, which she could easily do – I appreciate that she keeps trying for an edgier look..

9. jess June 27, 2009 at 00:07 #

I think its bad! too much going on. too many statement pieces

10. Rama Dimas June 27, 2009 at 10:30 #

I love it!!!!!!! yeah the LV logo is way too big, but i love her shoes!!

11. Rhylie June 27, 2009 at 16:25 #

The attempt is appreciated, she’s never one for being boring. That being said, this is all too much. I don’t know if the large ruffles suit her body type very well. The colour, cut and neck style look lovely. Also, I’m not a fan of how she almost exactly stole it from the runway – same bag and same style shoes? Didn’t make it her own…

12. whitestroke July 1, 2009 at 16:36 #

The words can not express how much I hate her in this dress, or how much I hate this dress on her. It comes down to the same. The clutch is the only thing I like, actually… The model is not wearing this clutch on the runway, it’s a different silver-y one, but this one goes nice with this dress. Everything else is horrible. The hair (why didn’t she put it all up, it’s distracting around her face, with so many details going around on the dress) the belt (the smaller one is definitely better) the shoes (hate the choice of those gold ones with this outfit), the overall fit of the dress on her, just not for her body type, and I don’t even like the way her legs look in those shoes. Not all shoes are for all legs. There are a lot of types of shoes I never wear because they make my legs look worse than they actually are.