Last week Lauren Conrad appeared on “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” as she continued to promote her new novel “L.A. Candy,” the first of a three-book series would you believe.

I’m a huge fan of Luisa Beccaria beautiful creations and I would like to see them more on the red carpet, so I was happy to see LC wearing this gold/blue ombre Luisa Beccaria Fall 2009 lurex jacquard dress with a nude pair of Miu Miu Plisse pumps.

Her dress was shorten giving the skirt a bell-shape which I love.

Her hair was pulled back and accessories were kept to simple gold jewelery including a ring, earrings, and some bracelets.

I love this look.

[nggallery id=86]

Credit: NBC Studios

Cameron Diaz Honored On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Cameron Diaz Honored On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

In Michelle Obama's Closet - Rachel Roy Reid Sleeveless Dress

In Michelle Obama’s Closet – Rachel Roy Reid Sleeveless Dress

24 Responses to Runway To “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien” – Lauren Conrad In Luisa Beccaria

1. Terry June 23, 2009 at 18:14 #

She’s so cute here. The dress and the pumps are a perfect match. And I also love her hairstyle.

2. nicole June 23, 2009 at 18:25 #

she looks so good!! love the dress and the pumps are drool worthy!

3. heather ♥ June 23, 2009 at 18:40 #

Such a beautiful dress, the shortened skirt is very cute, I as well love the bell-shape.
    Is it just me or does this girl always look absolutely glowing these days? She seems absolutely thrilled to be doing her own thing now!

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2009 at 18:42 #

Nope you’re not alone she’s totally glowing.

I’m starting to really like her.

She has shown a lot of maturity and integrity leaving the show and I really respect her for it.

• heather ♥ June 23, 2009 at 19:43 #

I remember seeing her interviewed previously on these late night shows to promo. the Hills, and she was always pretty blah and bland, but look at her now! She’s so happy and bubbly, you can even tell just from the stills.

4. Ally June 23, 2009 at 18:53 #

Her modification is adorable when she is standing, but I think it would have been best to leave it at the original length for sitting at a talkshow! Also, getting to sit next to Gavin for a segment is awesome!

5. marvel June 23, 2009 at 19:07 #

Really??

You lot like her now?
    I hated her on the Hills and hate her even more as she trying to ‘act’ like an author when she probably didnt even write the book. I hate the Hills but for her to slam the show that started her ‘career’ is pathetic

That said i do love her look :)

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2009 at 19:12 #

I don’t think she is an author by any means. I would bet she hasn’t even read the book let alone written it.

Like I said I admire her from walking away from a show like she did, she has grown up unlike the rest, and she seems a lot happier.

• heather ♥ June 23, 2009 at 19:40 #

Ya I definitely agree with you there FC, and as a bonus for those of us following, her style and wardrobe seems to have improved dramatically as well!

6. christian June 23, 2009 at 19:08 #

i absolutly love lauren’s style! it’s fun, young and simple but it suits her so well and she always looks so great.

and her skin and glow is to die for!

7. Dana June 23, 2009 at 19:22 #

i absolutely love this look! she still has her california girl vibe, but it’s much more sophisticated and elegant. this dress is STUNNING. i agree FC, more Luisa Beccaria on these celebs! the pieces are SO beautiful.

and those heels are insane!
    best dressed of the week candidate, for sure.

8. Emma June 23, 2009 at 22:58 #

She does look glowing!

Those pumps are gorgeous! The dress is beautiful, I’ll be honest and say it’s the first time I’ve ever taken notice of a piece by Luisa Beccaria- have they been designing long or just not really on the red carpet? Sorry if I’ve been living under a rock and the only clueless person!

Emma

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2009 at 23:04 #

she has been designing for a while, she’s just not seen that much on the red carpet.

Liv Tyler and Kelly Brook have worn her pieces before

9. Beatrice June 23, 2009 at 23:10 #

I have to agree that since leaving the show her style is less predictable and more sophisticated. The little black Phillip Lim number was gorgeous on her as well.
    She is trying to move away from the stigma of Spencer and Heidi and really who can blame her. I believe she wrote the book with her editors. I haven’t bought the book but I did read excerpts from a site and it looks to be something she could have easily written.

10. Lucy June 23, 2009 at 23:25 #

Love the color, but prefer the runway look.

FC, did you see the photo shoot Viola Davis did for O, The Oprah Magazine.

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2009 at 23:39 #

I didn’t see it.

Not a fan of “I’m always on the over” O Magazine. Too self indulgent for my liking.

• Lucy June 23, 2009 at 23:50 #

I agree, only mentioned it cause of Viola Davis.

11. Jarrold June 24, 2009 at 04:56 #

Lauren looks outstanding, she really stepping it up.

12. Kel June 24, 2009 at 06:00 #

Lauren should continue dressing like this, instead of dressing in her own boring designs like in the past. I love the dress even better when it’s modified, plus the braids in her hair are so pretty!

13. ben June 24, 2009 at 09:47 #

she has to be in the best dressed poll. This has to be the best she’s ever looked! girl has found her style.

14. jessica June 24, 2009 at 16:05 #

What do I drool more over the dress or the shoes.Lauren’s style is really starting to impress.

15. whitestroke June 24, 2009 at 20:18 #

I LOVE this. The modification for the better. Love the bell-shaped skirt. :)

16. Pam June 24, 2009 at 20:46 #

She dressed so… BORING, but here she looks perfect. wow

17. mol June 25, 2009 at 06:48 #