22.06.09

Social Events Of The Weekend

Blade at Miami Beach’s Fontainebleau Hotel

Kate Hudson looked bootylicious in a figure-hugging white Herve Leger bandage dress whilst having a night out with boyfriend A-Rod this weekend.

The dress showed-off her gorgeous curves, but I’m still not loving her brunette locks.

Self Magazine July 2009 L.A. Issue Party, LA

Speaking of fabulous bodies. Every time I see AnnaLynne McCord she makes me feel guilty for not working out more because she has an amazing toned body.

The actress opted for a dark chocolate brown dress with a black shoulder strap and strappy sandals.

I’m loving her silver dangling earrings.

“Whatever Works” Paris Premiere

Evan Rachel Wood was suitably chic for the Paris premiere of her new film “Whatever Works”, looking effortlessly gorgeous wearing a stunning black D&G dress with open shoulders and plunging neckline.

Her look was paired with matching black Louboutin peep-toes and a glittering House of Lavande diamante bracelet .

Rachel’s smoky eye make-up adds to the sultry feel to her look. The only thing I don’t like is her tattoo on her ankle.

“The Narrows” New York Premiere

I’m not really crazy about Sophia Bush’s look. I would have expected a lot more from her for her premiere.

The beautiful brunette wore a silver round neck tulip dress with a black patent YSL Fall 2008 belt and YSL Trib Two heels.

Credit: London Features & Wireimage

Mad Men Season 4 Finale Red Carpet

Mad Men Season 4 Finale Red Carpet

Swarovski Crystallized Concept Store Opening

Swarovski Crystallized Concept Store Opening

11 Responses to Social Events Of The Weekend

1. Ally June 22, 2009 at 17:51 #

hmm.. evan rachel wood’s looking rather dita von teese, no?

• Fashion Critic June 22, 2009 at 17:58 #

A tiny bit here I agree

2. Willa June 22, 2009 at 18:06 #

ERW looks nice, but her Dita-esque looks are tiring. And she’s only 21! Sheesh girl, start having some fun with your clothing. She always looks so much older.

3. rebecca June 22, 2009 at 19:20 #

There is a definate resemblence of Dita Von Teese here.I agree with you about Sophia Bush, she is usually dressed much better.I really don’t like her dress.

4. marvel June 22, 2009 at 19:25 #

I agree with you that Sophia could have sepped it up a bit but at least she is not wearing some hideous dress…

• marvel June 22, 2009 at 19:25 #

oops *stepped*

5. Alexandra June 22, 2009 at 20:02 #

oops. Sophia looks really disappointing. in fact, the dress makes her look wider and the split is very unfortunately situated (i wonder if she can sit in that dress).

i have the same feelings towards AnnaLynne as you ;)

well, this time you can’t say that there’s not a hint of Dita in Evan’s look ;) still, she looks very beautiful. i love her perfectly white skin and the entire style. including the tattoo :) you aren’t fond of tattoos, FC, are you?

• Fashion Critic June 22, 2009 at 20:08 #

I was wondering how one sits in this dress without doing a Britney.

No. Not a fan of tattoo’s. I hope I don’t offend anyone.

My brother has them and I always tell him that when he is 50 he will regret it. :)

• Alexandra June 22, 2009 at 20:18 #

personally, i love tattoos :) i’m not going to have a big tattoo for myself, but i’m considering some little ones. one of my friends has the entire arm covered in colourful, sweet and pretty fruits and i’m gushing over it every time i see her :) and i don’t really think these people will regret having it… i mean, it tells the story of a person, right? the tattoos and other marks on the body (for example, i have a lot of scars, because my skin regenerates really badly). and as for Evan’s tattoo, i think it’s really pretty :)

6. Vera June 23, 2009 at 09:48 #

Wow. This is the first time ever I can say something similar to WOW seeing Kate Hudson.

Rachel really does her job well.

7. LolaSvelt June 23, 2009 at 11:05 #

I don’t think Evan is channeling Dita Von Teese anymore. She seems to be dressing like herself again.