Best Dressed Of The Week – Camilla Belle & Jennifer Aniston

Yes their may have been better dresses on the red carpet this week, but I couldn’t let this week go by without acknowledging Jennifer Aniston’s Cinderella moment.

She finally gave me what I’ve been wishing for years – colour, personality, a bit of flesh and mounds and mounds of confidence.

We’ve missed Camilla Belle at the major red carpet fashion events such as the Costume Institute Gala and the CFDA Awards, but she wowed you in her green ruffled Max Azria dress which is no doubt on all our Wish Lists.

Credit: Wireimage

Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Elsa Pataky or Megan Fox

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Elsa Pataky or Megan Fox

18 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Camilla Belle & Jennifer Aniston

1. Swatky June 21, 2009 at 17:34 #

Oh, I’m sooo glad you gave this ti Jennifer, I voted for her too… Girl doesn’t have much good moments, so this should be rewarded. :) Speaking of Camilla Belle, I never thought that people would give this to her. Yes, she does look great here, and dress is truly fabulous, but she did have better moments. This week for me, the followers would be Halle Berry, Blake Lively and Marion Cotilard. :)

2. Barbara June 21, 2009 at 17:53 #

camilla is really cute in this dress,but this week there were better dresses i think.jenn is such a beatiful woman.

3. marika June 21, 2009 at 18:59 #

camilla belle all the way! it’s so unfair that she could be gorgeous all the time

4. rebecca June 21, 2009 at 19:48 #

Glad Jennifer won, she looked fabulous and I hope she keeps this up.Camilla did look great but she has had better moments,but I still love her style.My next choices were Blake and Halle.

5. Leo June 21, 2009 at 19:57 #

Jennifer’s look was such a surprise this week, so I think it makes us go wow because it’s unexpected more than because it looks great on her. Let’s see how long it goes before she runs back to her safe black dresses.

• Fashion Critic June 21, 2009 at 20:43 #

I hope she continues on this path, but I guess she will revert to safe black at some stage.

6. Flixer June 21, 2009 at 20:02 #

I’m holding both my thumbs in a desperate plee to the universe that this is the first of Jennifer Aniston’s great change. I hope that we will only be seeing greatness from her from now on – please dear universe, answer our prayers….

• Fashion Critic June 21, 2009 at 20:42 #

I’m praying with you :)

7. Jesse June 21, 2009 at 20:32 #

Yay FC! I am so glad you acknowledged Jen. Breathtaking!

Camille looks good, but not ‘Best Dressed of the Week’ good.

8. Kat June 21, 2009 at 21:19 #

i think the dress camilla belle is wearing is absolutely wonderful!

9. LuckyGirl June 21, 2009 at 21:25 #

This dress would have been wrong on so many other people but Jennifer looks great in it!!!!

10. Lo June 21, 2009 at 23:43 #

Are you kidding me? Maybe it’s the lighting, but Camilla Belle’s outfit wasn’t all that great. I don’t like the ruffles and the bagginess and the color of the shoes add to the overall drabness of the outfit. There were SO many others more deserving of the best dressed of the week than this.

I applaud Jennifer Aniston for going out of her comfort zone but looking at that dress gives me an extreme urge to iron something.

11. Aideen June 22, 2009 at 04:48 #

so glad camille got it, i voted cos its what i would want to wear out of all of them, but as soon as i clicked submit i realised jennifer aniston and her prada dress was there too, talk about a fantastic sexy dress, would have changed my vote!

12. Ling June 22, 2009 at 09:02 #

Wasn’t too impressed with Camilla this week; normally I love Camilla but something seems a little off about her, maybe it’s her makeup, but she doesn’t glow like Jennifer does.

13. LolaSvelt June 22, 2009 at 12:01 #

It should’ve been Diane Kruger, really.

• Ally June 22, 2009 at 12:59 #

THIS.

14. Maria June 22, 2009 at 15:26 #

I think Jennifer Aniston is always extremely beautiful, but I do not believe this is her most daring outfit, the more risky when it was used this red Valentino dress.

15. Caligirl June 22, 2009 at 15:59 #

I’m glad you chose Jen, FC! That was my pick also. She looked fabulous!!