19.06.09

Social Events Of The Week

Hopings Got Talent Fundraising Event, London

Lily Allen looked outstanding wearing a prom-esqe red Prada dress, teamed with taupe Fendi bow-front peep-toes, and a blue quilted Chanel bag. One of many that she owns.

Her make-up was flawless, I love the a pop red on her lips, and I adore her neat black bob.

Surprisingly well put together.

Sienna Miller tried her hand at a glam rock chick look by teaming a studded Temperley London cropped jacket, a studded vest and a studded Temperley London belt with faded black skinny jeans and studded ankle boots.

I glad Sienna has managed wear a casual look that doesn’t include a hint of boho, but she has over done things with the studded details. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she was wearing studded pants.

Her look was completed with a Romanek crocodile clutch.

“Public Enemies” Chicago Premiere

French actress Marion Cotillard wore a very summery lilac strapless Christian Dior dress which she paired with silver open-toe heels and a double buckle belt.

A curly opdo and a brown clutch completed this stunning look.

Sam Fine’s “The Basics of Beauty” DVD Launch Party, New York

Without a single hair out of place Iman stepped a little out of her comfort-zone of glamorous gowns and tea dresses, to wear this black shimmering Derek Lam Spring 2009 jumpsuit with harem pants.

Divine as always.

2009 Los Angeles Film Festival’s Opening Night Premiere Of “Paper Man”

Christina Ricci kept her look simple wearing a purple dress with a black elasticated waist.

White pointy pumps and a quilted Chanel bag completed the look, but Christina opted out of wearing a bra.

Grand Opening Of The New BOA Steakhouse In West Hollywood, LA

Looking fabulous is really easy for Terri Seymour as the former model has a stunning figure.

Whether she’s wearing a designer gown or this strapless floral Topshop dress, it’s almost impossible for her to have an off day.

She completed her look with YSL Trib Two slingbacks.

8th Annual Four Seasons Of Hope Gala, New York

I feels like something is missing from Estelle’s Rachel Roy Pre-Fall 2009 black jumpsuit.

She has a pop of colour via the purple pumps, but I’m still missing something.

Barnes & Noble Book Signing, New York

Lauren Conrad opts for a cute casual style for her New York book signing at Barnes & Noble.

The star wore a very similar look to her last book signing.  Her she wore a loose fitting black and white top with black shorts and black Christian Louboutin pumps.

Wavy hair, a single bracelet and a megawatt smile completed the look.

Credit: Style.com, Rex Features & Wireimage

Katy Perry Loves The Matthew Williamson For H&M Collection

Katy Perry Loves The Matthew Williamson For H&M Collection

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

17 Responses to Social Events Of The Week

1. Raquel June 19, 2009 at 18:18 #

Lily looks reaaaaally good. I love the she finally found her own style, one which is funny, vibrant and young.

Marion is one of the most chic women ever. SO classy.

The lack of bra ruins Cristina’s look.

2. Gasp June 19, 2009 at 18:29 #

Sierra brings that bag: http://www.augustinaboutiques.com/shop/Rockstar-Clutch-in-Black-p-160.html

• Fashion Critic June 19, 2009 at 18:31 #

Thanks for the id

• Gasp June 19, 2009 at 18:34 #

U R welcome! I think Lauren’s shorts are by Elizabeth and James, available also in white on Shopbop!

3. heather ♥ June 19, 2009 at 18:36 #

I’m really loving Lauren’s outfits these days! She looks great and definitely appears to be much happier

4. Reem June 19, 2009 at 19:09 #

why is it all of a sudden OK to not wear a bra? :S
    it isn’t even flattering.

5. robbie June 19, 2009 at 19:15 #

lily, im not loving it but im not hating it. what i am hating though is that bag a little big. her shoes are gorgeous.

sienna, it makes a nice change from her boho chic.

marion, classy and beautiful as always. the dress is stunning.

iman, well as always she looks amazing!

christina, she needs to wear a bra her boobs look wonky, cute dress though.

terri, she wears nice clothes but she is just boring.

estelle, it is lovely but im not really wowed to be honest its needs a little something else.

lauren, does she ever do anything with her hair? her top is cute but i still wish she would fall off the face of the planet along with the rest of the hills trash.

6. robbie June 19, 2009 at 19:16 #

forgot to add (as usual) am i the only one distracted by the derek lam model? her little toes are haging of the edge of those shoes

7. rebecca June 19, 2009 at 19:54 #

I agree.I’d love Lauren to change her hair to the way it was when she was wearing the brown wig or at least a shorter cut.Seeing as her fashion sense is improving her hair should too.

8. Gaber June 19, 2009 at 21:27 #

Ohh, I think I know what’s missing in Estelle’s look!
    A penis!
    She looks like a drag queen gone bad!
    Seriously girlfriend, no.
    Just no.

Oh and I want to marry that Temperley London look that the model is presenting.
    So bloody good!

9. Beatrice June 20, 2009 at 02:00 #

Marion looks great and so does Lauren

10. Minna June 20, 2009 at 03:13 #

Loving Lauren’s top. Anyone know where it’s from?

• Gasp June 22, 2009 at 22:56 #

Her top is by Urban Outfitters (Ecote Silk Wrap Tee, available online)

11. Alice[*] June 20, 2009 at 11:35 #

Lily’s dress is cute,but for me the Chanel bag is totally out from this look.
    Sienna si perfect,I love this kind of look.
    Marion is absolutely chic.
    I don’t like at all Estelle and Iman.Lauren is nice,but too similar to the last outfit.Terry looks radiant and Christina,wearing a bra,would have been more cute.

12. David June 21, 2009 at 12:15 #

I’m not sure why everyone’s talking about Sienna’s ‘boho chic’. I mean, she’s not doing boho since 2006…
    Marion looks pretty as she always does (probably even when she gets out of bed!).
    Can we please stop applauding LC’s ”sense of style”?? I mean, it’s not that she’s wearing something special, it’s just a blouse worn with a pair of black shorts. I’m pretty sure every girl who’s visiting this site could came with something better than that!!

13. materialisticdisorders June 22, 2009 at 06:42 #

a belt would have worked wonders for Estelle. It would have stopped the monotony and wouldve given the suit more shape.

14. whitestroke June 24, 2009 at 16:45 #

I absolutely adore this look on Lily Allen. From head to toe.

Marion Cotillard – As usual with her lately. Pretty but kinda boring.

Iman – Better than on the runway!

Christina Ricci seems to have left her bra at home. Oops!